SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by dmikon
The Fast & The Furious.
part one or part two?
Old 04-25-2005, 09:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Paint is Bleh, kits is bleh, Rims are nice.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:01 PM
Banned
SL Member

I mean besides the fact that you obviously live ur life one quarter mile at a time, it's not THAT bad. I like the wheels, paint job would be okay if there werent horrid colors. The front bumper is awful. If you changed everything on the car, it would be pretty sweet. Basically if you bought a whole new tC, and just didn't touch it, then it would look alright. So essentially what i'm saying is you need to just get a car transplant, and boom problem solved.
Old 04-25-2005, 09:21 PM
Banned
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Woodyear wins the douche of the week award for the 9th week straight. The paint job was sponsored and this is a show car. Everything you ever post on here is negative. I don't know what it is, maybe b/c you're a "future Scion Owner" or maybe being a douche bag runs in your family. So essentially what I'm saying is you need to kill yourself.

-Z
Old 04-25-2005, 09:34 PM
5 Year Member

i like it... especially the CF rims... costs?????
Old 04-25-2005, 09:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well done, looks good. Although out by where I live, I only see that kind of thing parked next to taco trucks, so I guess I'm kinda biased

Thumbs up on the styling though. Diggin the rims.
Old 04-25-2005, 11:18 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Haters!!!! Sorry my car was sponsored and received a $9700 paint job for free- all house of kolor paint by the way...... wheels and tires...well great deal from absolute in Tulsa also a sponsor - I think you guys could probably get them for about $1700 retail... not sure because I paid cost! Tein springs, DC sports header and K&N all thrown on by Accent Customs in Tulsa - guess what - paid cost! Hopefully you don't like the custom interior thats going in this week - sponsored by Southeast Auto Trim in Tulsa - I LOVE TO BE HATED, UNIQUE, AND BADASS!!!!!! ONCE AGAIN UNVDISTC!!!!!!

P.S. - I don't think the word orange does this car justice - try TANGELO from house of kolor........
Old 04-25-2005, 11:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by unvdistc
Haters!!!! Sorry my car was sponsored and received a $9700 paint job for free- all house of kolor paint by the way...... wheels and tires...well great deal from absolute in Tulsa also a sponsor - I think you guys could probably get them for about $1700 retail... not sure because I paid cost! Tein springs, DC sports header and K&N all thrown on by Accent Customs in Tulsa - guess what - paid cost! Hopefully you don't like the custom interior thats going in this week - sponsored by Southeast Auto Trim in Tulsa - I LOVE TO BE HATED, UNIQUE, AND BADASS!!!!!! ONCE AGAIN UNVDISTC!!!!!!

P.S. - I don't think the word orange does this car justice - try TANGELO from house of kolor........
Hehe, okay dude. You do whatever you Oklahoman's do to make yourself feel better . Quite frankly I don't think a lot of people here care to sell their souls to sponsors. Props on the individuality though, I guess.
Old 04-25-2005, 11:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i dont like it. but to each its own. good job.
Old 04-25-2005, 11:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow, aren't you cool, you got sponsored and got a free paintjob that's still ugly. Tell you what, you keep that "tangelo" and deep down, we'll both know you've got $9500 worth of name-brand horsecrap on your car.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey man, your paint job looks hot and the kit is bad ___. F* the haters, they are just jealous.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Fahrenheit
Wow, aren't you cool, you got sponsored and got a free paintjob that's still ugly. Tell you what, you keep that "tangelo" and deep down, we'll both know you've got $9500 worth of name-brand horsecrap on your car.
I thought the car was nice. However, the paint is going to be hated on and the front body kit makes it look exactly like a Pontiac (especially how the top grill is split). Everything else looks ok. I have seen a lot of $hit put on you guys tC's so I don't know what you all are hating on. You guys and your stupid racing stickers, carbon fiber horse crap, shopping cart spoilers, neon disco fruity trash lighting inside and out, and every thing else that just makes no sense. So in summary, this car doesn't look awesome overall, it is still better than some of the other mods people have done and posted on this site.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Necromancer
I thought the car was nice. However, the paint is going to be hated on and the front body kit makes it look exactly like a Pontiac (especially how the top grill is split). Everything else looks ok. I have seen a lot of $hit put on you guys tC's so I don't know what you all are hating on. You guys and your stupid racing stickers, carbon fiber horse crap, shopping cart spoilers, neon disco fruity trash lighting inside and out, and every thing else that just makes no sense. So in summary, this car doesn't look awesome overall, it is still better than some of the other mods people have done and posted on this site.
Hey, I agree with you fully. I just happen to think that this whole paint job falls into the same exact category with the neon disco fruity trash lighting, carbon fiber horse crap (check his wheels), and shopping cart spoilers. If you check my car, you'll find none of that stuff. I am all in favor of "to each his own," but that doesn't mean that I have to like each guy's own.

I'm also sick fo the mentality that anyone who doesn't like your ride is "just jealous." Guess what, you narcissist? Some people just aren't going to like what you did. If I were jealous, I'd say something like "damn, man, that's sweet, I wish I could afford that." In fact, I've said similar things about tons of cars. Just not this one.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:27 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeow! can we say rice? the kit is done very well . the paint kicks a$$. the metal mesh looks really cheap
Old 04-26-2005, 12:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by unvdistc

Hey man, people who dont care for it should be grown up and at least offer constructive criticism, if not (which many of the little kids on here arent) They are just being little pr!#@s! Its not exactly what I would do to mine, but that is the point now isnt it? To do what you want to your car! It looks like they did a good job on the paint. And as far as the body kit, I have never really been drawn to any of them, so it is not my thing obvioulsly. But it all looks like it flows together and was done professionally. And you like it, which is by far the most important thing! So good job! As far as the little ones spouting rude comments, well.... they show thier insignificance each time they open thier mouths.. so just let them keep talking until they get tired, get some milk and cookies, and go to bed. Have I hit the immature point enough yet?

And on a side note.... I just moved from NE OK about a year and a half ago and still have family in the area, so maybe I'll see your ride around when I am in the area again!
Old 04-26-2005, 12:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I am all in favor of "to each his own," but that doesn't mean that I have to like each guy's own.
Yes, but trash talking it is immature and useless. No reason for everyone to be rude _______s about it to him. There is a difference between educated constructive criticism and someone being a rude ___.
Old 04-26-2005, 12:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Is that a body -kit or did you hit something with your car? j/k Looks OK at best.
Old 04-26-2005, 01:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

it looks really rice...i mean nice!
Old 04-26-2005, 01:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I dont know why people are hating on this car... TO each there own RIght??? Ive seen this car in person at IFO in Ok City and even though im not a big fan of the paint job or kit it still looks good... I love the bottom blue that they used.... very clean engine bay.... Man big props on your ride dogg cuz its how you want it.. good luck with it and next time your at the track put on the stock wheels!!! hahaha

damn i wish i would of ran my car at IFO.... i know you were hitting 15.7 consistantly.... i bet i probably could of hit 15.2, or even 15's at best.....
Old 04-26-2005, 01:27 AM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I know.... I sold my stock wheels but I ordered some wheels like mine but in a 17... Hopefully this will help the next time i'm at the track. I will let you know if it drops the times....

Quick Reply: better pics of custom paint job