Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 05:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Big Sky Scion
Scikotics
SL Member

Default Climate Control With Bezel!

Ok so i was scrolling thru e bay one day and i came upon a whole climate control with the bezel and everything. I bought it for 54 dollars shipped to the house.

It was stated in good working condition....

When it arrived, it was in OK condition but i been having problems with the door shutting and opening, so i e mailed them and said i wanted a refund, needless to say i was not that nice about it.

But heres where it gets good. I had to go thru a bunch of things saying why I wasnt satisfied and blah blah blah....ANYWAYS, so i just got the e mail 2 seconds ago, and they are giving me a FULL REFUND plus I GET TO KEEP THE WHOLE SET!

i am amazed at this deal, so now i have a console to sand down and paint however i want it and not being afraid of messing it up!

here is the link to the place if anyone wants to browse thru www.lkqonline.com

all in all, I am a very satisfied customer!

how come more online retailers cant be like this?
Old 03-22-2007, 05:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

I've had experience with this company... I think the main company itself may be okay. But the shop down in Crystal River, Florida was horrendous. I bought a replacement HVAC from them to get the LCD screen and before they shipped specifically asked if the LCD screen was in good shape.

And here are where the problems start, I recieve the package 3 weeks later, after there tracking code wouldnt work and I had to wait through hour long hold times to get anyone at the shop. And when I get the package, the only damaged part on the whole thing was the LCD screen

So, I wait through the phones again and have to argue with them about weather or not I broke it, when I only took it out of the package. Anyway after a while I got them to take it back and they said they had one more which they would ship out immediately and refund me on the first one when they got it back. No problem, im used to returning items.

A week or two later, I call to see where my package is... it hasnt shipped... against what they told me, they said that they had to wait for the first one to come back, and after a few minutes of me being mad at him for not telling me the correct information, but the first one had come back that day so he went to make sure my new one was being sent out.

He comes back on the line and tells me that they dont have one, and basically that I was screwed with what he could get me from that point.

Sorry, I didnt mean to rant, and mabye the other LKQ companies are good, but do not talk to the one in Crystal River.
Old 03-22-2007, 05:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Big Sky Scion
Scikotics
SL Member

Oh i would definately agree they are crappy! why would people even sell craptastic goods?!?!

but anyways! i was just ranting about me good lil refund that i got! but im sorry for ur crappy experience,

So far, no one has had a good experience with their products!
Old 03-22-2007, 04:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

car-part.com. Only place I have ever bothered buying HVAC for people from.
Old 03-25-2007, 04:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by engifineer
car-part.com. Only place I have ever bothered buying HVAC for people from.
i have also bought from them with no complaints.