Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]
View Poll Results: Has your tC been vandalized since you've owned it?
Yes
48.78%
No
51.22%
Voters: 41. You may not vote on this poll

f*** vandalism

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 05:10 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default f*** vandalism

Last week, my tC was vandalized for the second time since I bought it 2 and half years ago. The first time my car was keyed all the way done both sides of the car all the way down to the metal. This time, all four of my tires were slashed. I had Toyo Proxes 225/35/19's and they were slashed. I have'nt even had the tires for a year. The tread was near perfect and those tires are not cheap. For everybody who vandalizes peoples property....f*** you
Old 07-13-2007, 05:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

one time somebody put like leftover McDonalds food and ketchup on my car..and then like a few months back, sombody wrote ____ You on the Driver's window with a marker...still didn't figure out who could it be..both happened over night..i live in apartments..but small complex..not many people...
Old 07-13-2007, 05:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

vandalism can happen anywhere at any time...park your car in a safe place or use a car cover if you park outside!
Old 07-13-2007, 06:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Seriously my car gets keyed alot and shot at by paint ball guns and bb guns all the time!!!! in my damn driveway and at work where theres cameras!!!
Old 07-13-2007, 06:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

That sucks, I feel for you.
Old 07-13-2007, 06:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default I f****** hate taggers

All of those worthless A#@ Mother##### need to get shot. I cant stand someone that ruins other peoples property. I hope they burn in the deepest pit of hell. WHew glad I got that off of my chest!!
Old 07-13-2007, 07:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy

sorry to hear that. was it just you or was it a group of you guys? ____ anyone off lately? lol
Old 07-13-2007, 08:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

my car isnt even a year old and i came out from a bar saturday night and noticed it got keyed. i wasnt boxing anyone in, nor was i parked too close to anyone, i was parked on a side street around the corner from the bar. they keyed my ride on the passenger side, once above the rear wheel, about 1.5 feet long and another on the passenger door, about 2 feet long. it is in the paint, so the chances of it getting buffed out are slim and none....i guess it coulda been worse. im a firm believer in karma, so im sure it will bite the person in the ___ sooner or later.
Old 07-13-2007, 11:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scinergy

My mirror was knocked off the other day (read the "was what I did wrong?" thread)

and I've noticed my car gets hit alot more when I recently wash it...
Old 07-13-2007, 02:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Last year around the end of October I was visiting a friend of mine around 9:00pm to hang out,I park my car on the street close to his house,I was there for about three hours before I heard like a loud bang,I didn't make nothing of it until it was time for me go home, when I came out my friend noticed something white on the side of passenger side, upon inspection somebody wrote (SHUTTER) in big letters with white spray paint from the back to the front of my car and had the driver side rear view mirror knocked off,I called the cops and they made a report of it. I had to run to walmart and get some googone and paint thinner, went to the car wash and got the paint off,I was there till like 5:00 am., next day I had to order a new side mirror and had my car waxed and detailed, there are still some traces of the paint around the rubber molding of the back side window yet.The only reason I could think about it was a Halloween prank,I was really ____ed
Old 07-13-2007, 03:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

My car got hit with a paintball gun once. Fortunately it just hit the passenger window and not the paint. And even more fortunately I was able to turn around and find the kid as he and his friend were running away.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
DeepSouth Scions
SL Member

Not yet... I do park in a rsiky area during school though. Sorry about what happened.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:13 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Fortunately no. *Knock on Wood*
However, every single piece of road debris seems to find it's way to colliding with my car when I'm driving.
Old 07-13-2007, 04:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

the whole front of my car seems to like to collect rocks and such. I have a huge dent in my hood from when a big rock bounced down the highway and hit my car. And my right front fender has a big dent from someone opening their door into me.
Old 07-13-2007, 05:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

My 3 week old tC got broadsided by a bird.... Stupid animal...

bout the worst that's happened to me so far. I refuse to vote though. Murphey's law would get me.

Fortunately it just scratched the clearcoat...
Old 07-13-2007, 05:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Big Sky Scion
Scikotics
SL Member

i got egged the 3rd day i had my car....just my luck...took paint off too...

i caught him tho and made him lick the raw egg off my car :D
Old 07-13-2007, 05:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

My car got keyed at Sacramento, CA it wasn't too big but still it sucks but the worst part is the work parking garage,
it is know as ding city, I got at least 3 dings on my passenger side rear quarter panel from ahole that just loves to kick their door open and have no respect for others
Old 07-13-2007, 06:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

my car has been broken into three times. I also live in a really nice neighborhood were we have a patrol men every hour of the day, ( kinda makes u wonder were he is picking his ___ when ____ happens to my car) the first time someone stole the stock wheels and hacked my exhaust right before the header flange and they only ended up taking the muffler. thank god it was my megan racing ____ and not the zpi. they also took my stock wheels that were wrapped in proxes. the second time someone broke out my window and jacked my 2500 dollar sound system. and all my custom gauges. and well last night one of the neighbors dogs tried jumping in and scratched the ____ out of the side of my car. was up till 3 am last night buffing it out and it looks like it went away soo im sooo damn thanckfull for that because i have a show to attend tommorow. all this and the cops never found out who did it. I kinda know but i dont want to accuse someone that im not 100 percent sure you know.
Old 07-13-2007, 10:05 PM

Last week, I noticed a couple of scratches on my hood. Not deep or anything, I should be able to buff em out. Yet today, I head to my car in the morning and go pick up my niece at school. I noticed my am reception was a little fuzzy but for some reason didn't really pay attention to it. I get home, and what do you know? I have no antenna! I was getting an s2k in the near future, but cmon. some people just have no respect for what doesnt belong to them.
Old 07-14-2007, 12:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

this ____ ____es me off bad, we have all messed with other people, but as a rule, vehicles are off limits!!!!! people suck... i have found my rear bumper trashed cuz people cant drive... who hits a parked car!?!?!?!?!

Quick Reply: f*** vandalism