2005-2010 [ANT10]

Flint Mica Cult

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2005, 11:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

i felt a big difference! I love the feel! I was also goin for h-tech's, but they looked more and more like TRD, i was also going for s-tech's but i didnt want me fender over lapping the wheel. I saw a tC with Hotchkis and ive never switched back! These springs were made to even out the tC. If you can tell on my shots. the front is a drop of 1.7" and the rear is 1.97", most springs have a bigger drop in the front than in the rear. Im saving up for some coilovers too, im not sure which ones i wanna get yet? Trust me, you will love the look of your tC after these are installed! I love them soo much!
Old 12-25-2005, 02:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

nice, i may get them this comin week. did you install them ur self? or did you take them to someone?
Old 12-25-2005, 03:13 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Merry christmas to all the FM's!!! And all of scionlife of course. For all of you who got new rims for christmas, wait for spring to put them on because i took mines off for the reason of snow and salt/gravel on the ground messing up my rims with scratches and all. Not sure how the weather is in other areas but its better to be on the safe side!!

-Dan
Old 12-25-2005, 04:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

na, i took them to a local car shop here and they installed them, took them about 1.5 hrs. for $100. Not bad! I called the dealer to get a quote on the install, they said $500 for labor! <----thats pretty much what i did, then i hung up! For $500, ill do it my-self. Their nuts! I got an allignment at break check for about $80, i paid the the lifetime allignment, never know when i would need it again! Overall, i give these springs a "10......a fu%$ing 10" <----varsity blues?

Merry Christmas!
Old 12-25-2005, 02:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Merry Christmas FM Cult
Old 12-25-2005, 07:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all FLINT MICA owner!!!

thanxz for supporting this thread!

you guys are the BEST!!!!
Old 12-25-2005, 07:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

HAVE A SAFE HOLIDAYS TO ALL...

23 PAGES!
Old 12-27-2005, 02:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

Santa brought me a BLACK iPod Nano 2gb! Yesssssss..........He also brought me the /////alpine adapter! It's effin awsome! Im never buring a cd again!

Old 12-27-2005, 03:20 AM
5 Year Member
OhioScions
SL Member

be uber careful, my Ipod video already shows minor signs of wear.. damn their new design. Congrats.
Old 12-27-2005, 11:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

mos def.!
Old 12-27-2005, 06:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Big Sky Scion
SL Member

Get a case for the Nano - checkout:
iPodLounge
They have tons of great reviews and links for cases, etc.
Congrat's.

Scott
Old 12-27-2005, 07:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

hey guys i should be posting some new pics with my HKS exhaust, DC Sports Strut bar, Umnita Demon Eyes, and my grill that i got from Rhythmnsmoke here on Scionlife, pics should be in by the end of the week, begining of next week. im so excited.

kinda nervous to do the headlights tho
Old 12-27-2005, 07:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Big Sky Scion
SL Member

^^^ Keep the headlights away from the BBQ!
Good luck...I think I'd use a heat gun instead of an oven though.

Scott
Old 12-27-2005, 09:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

i dont have a heat gun. plus i think with a heat gun it wouldnt be even all the way around. im not gonna be stupid and put the headlight right on the rack. im gonna get a backing sheet and line it wil aluminum foil so it doesnt leave any marks on the lens/
Old 12-27-2005, 11:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

sweet dave, cant wait to see those!

Ok im gonna ask my FM peeps first, then ill probally make a thread.

Which exhaust should i get? GReddy Evo II or Injen SES? Both cat back. 1 thing yall should know is that i have an auto? i want a good sound when im around 2-3k rpm's and also when i hit the gas, ive heard some of the vid's on here about both of them. The injen to me is more low tone than the GReddy. Im not sure on the HP gains either. I know their not much. Im really leaning more to the GReddy tho! Let me know what yall think? Pics and Vid's would be nice too!

Another thing, should i get the DC strut bar, Hotchkis, or GReddy? Im not too sure on the differences? But let me know yalls thoughts?

I wanted to ask my FM crew before asking the public. Thanks fellas..........and ladies!
Old 12-27-2005, 11:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Yanki01
sweet dave, cant wait to see those!

Ok im gonna ask my FM peeps first, then ill probally make a thread.

Which exhaust should i get? GReddy Evo II or Injen SES? Both cat back. 1 thing yall should know is that i have an auto? i want a good sound when im around 2-3k rpm's and also when i hit the gas, ive heard some of the vid's on here about both of them. The injen to me is more low tone than the GReddy. Im not sure on the HP gains either. I know their not much. Im really leaning more to the GReddy tho! Let me know what yall think? Pics and Vid's would be nice too!

Another thing, should i get the DC strut bar, Hotchkis, or GReddy? Im not too sure on the differences? But let me know yalls thoughts?

I wanted to ask my FM crew before asking the public. Thanks fellas..........and ladies!
i like the nice deep tone of the hks hipower exhaust. i have an auto too and it definetly sounds awesome. if youre not a big fan of the lean then id say go with the borla exhaust. its almost in the same price range as the evo 2 exhaust. the injen and the evo 2 are axle back not cat back. an axle back gives about 2 to 6hp. for the extra money you can go full cat back with the cc or draxas system or just go axle back and buy the midpipe from zpi. just my 02 cents.

btw the thread has a lot of nice cars!!!
Old 12-28-2005, 01:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

yea i agree with Rollout. the draxis exhaust from what i heard is really nice. although the greddy evo2 sounds awesome too. and you know its got the good quality that everyone is lookin for. greddy is a good company. i heard too may complaints about the injen tho. like the piping is low, and it doesnt really pair well with a header. i never heard the greddy with a header tho. but i head the HKS with a header and it sounded pretty bad a$$ which is one of the reasons why i got it. im not thrilled about the lean but i can get used to it plus i think its kinda cool. but between injen and greddy id def say greddy. just my 2 cents
Old 12-28-2005, 01:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

thanks fellas. Yea i also was thinking about the draxas but a little more $$$, i was gonna go with a zpi s-pipe or the c.c. n e way! I thought they were cat back, oh well? A guy here has an injen on his tC and the pipe's pretty low. He's scraped a couple of times with TRD springs. So im thinkin GReddy is a winner. Wheres a good place to buy? Besides ebay. Any warranty on it? Know1 in my area sells it, only if i go to SA. but not n e time soon. Ill either get the greddy strut bar or DC? Which ones better? Let me know! Thanks again!
Old 12-28-2005, 01:55 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I just got mine tonight! I know its a bad pic and alot more are on the way, i have 18" Quantum Tek S-13's waiting to go on it but not until the snow melts, I HATE SNOW!!!

I didn't make it a big pic cause its still bone stock...
Old 12-28-2005, 02:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Premium Member

congrats! Nice

Quick Reply: Flint Mica Cult