hey wass up ya'll. im new member here.
my car: Scion TC
year: 2007
color: nautical blue mica but i call it naughty blue mica
baught where: Bill Wright Scion in Bakersfield, CA
baught when: 4 months ago
mileage: 2500
spec: 5spd manual, no optional items, all stock
pictures coming soon just baught my new Cannon Powershot.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wassap fellas, im a new member here and pretty new to cars as well. Im 17 and this will be my first car, ive LOVED this car ever since I saw it when I first came out, and im actually getting one this week!!! Once the down payment money comes, im off to the dealer to pick it up! Picking up a Nautical Blue Metallic, automatic (i live in NY so I dont really wanna deal with shifting and stuff, although its probably more than but anyways), with a few options on it. Any advice for an new driver????? I learned alot of stuff from here from exaust to turbo to even all these little goodies like making a mini bed in the tC lol. Anything else?
Old 02-28-2007, 11:23 PM

hi all... i'm new to scionlife and am looking to buy a tc in the very near future. my biggest problem? can't decide between flint mica or black sand pearl. i plan to switch out the stock tails to the anzos. anyone who has a flint mica or bsp... can you give me pros/cons of each? or anyone with a constructive opinion... it would be greatly appreciated.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:51 PM
SL Member

Default Pick my car up today

Hey Guys I just purchased a 2007 Scion TC in BSP. I pick it up from Northtown Scion today at 6pm and I cant be any more excited. The guys at Northtown were amazing and I cant wait to be driving my car (5spd).
Old 03-02-2007, 12:50 AM

Whats up scion owners i just got a 07 scion tc, i used to own a 3g eclipse traded in can't wait to put some mods on it. I live in Rochester NY i know there are alot of owners on here. hope to talk to you guys soon!
scott biggie
Old 03-04-2007, 11:17 AM

Hey...i just bought a 2007 flint mica tC back in December at laurel toyota/scion here in johnstown pa... ive been reading on this site since i bought it and have learned alot about the car....this place is awesome and i look forward to making some friends here
Old 03-04-2007, 01:37 PM

i've been a big fan of the tc ever since it came out and finally got an 07' Flint Mica tc
Old 03-05-2007, 06:34 PM

Default Our Man Flint Mica

Look at me I got a TeeCee
now "girls go pee-pee
when they see-me"

Old 03-07-2007, 04:59 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Our Man Flint Mica

Originally Posted by ricosuave
Look at me I got a TeeCee
now "girls go pee-pee
when they see-me"

^^^this man speaks da truuuufe
Old 03-09-2007, 04:56 AM

Default its tC RELOADED

was up guys.....so back in 05 i ordered my 2006 Nautical blue tC...5 spd.....i had it for about 16 months and i loved it....unfortunately this febuary some dumass in a bmw hatchback didnt know how to drive as i was headin down to school and cut me off....but the back of his bumper hit the front of my car...and i spun out on the highway....hit the divder on every side...and end up in the speed lane facin oncoming traffic...my tC was totaled.....insurance estimated about 15,000 dollars in damage....so i looked at the Solara, the Cobalt Supercharged, the RX-8, and the Mini Cooper S....and i decided to buy another tC....i love the car too much.....i bought a brand new 2007...in da same color...stick again with the pedestal spoiler....this time i got the subwoofer and i love it....this car is amazin and i think the best coupe out there dats decently quick and affordable...
Old 03-09-2007, 09:13 AM

hi all. new to the forums. i've been going back and forth between the tC, the GTI and for a bit out of my price range, an acura TSX.

after accepting the TSX is a bit out of my price range i decided it was down to the tC and GTI, but in all honestly i didn't feel like risking VW reliability so im going with the tC (and after driving it, im lovin it).

my only problem is i get conflicting information from dealers (and even between sales reps regarding items).
hopefully i soon enough get my black tC. with the supercharger (depending on price of course)
Old 03-09-2007, 11:06 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what items are you speaking of?
Old 03-11-2007, 06:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Hey i just picked up a new 07 tC in silver ive only had it for a couple hours but the drive back home from the dealership was one of the most exciting times of my life!!!I have been eyeing a tC since they came out and i finally had the chance to get one.
Old 03-11-2007, 06:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Hey i just picked up a new 07 tC in silver ive only had it for a couple hours but the drive back home from the dealership was one of the most exciting times of my life!!!I have been eyeing a tC since they came out and i finally had the chance to get one.
Old 03-11-2007, 12:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey everyone, just found this forum. I've got an 07 flint mica that I purchased mid july 06, it arrived at the dealer the night before I got so that was pretty sweet. Just installed the Injen intake in it and wow does it make a difference. I love the car, the price, and the ablility to mod it a lot. Great job from Scion and Toyota...they know how to make reliable/performance-minded cars.
Old 03-11-2007, 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by amdforever
Hey everyone, just found this forum. I've got an 07 flint mica that I purchased mid july 06, it arrived at the dealer the night before I got so that was pretty sweet. Just installed the Injen intake in it and wow does it make a difference. I love the car, the price, and the ablility to mod it a lot. Great job from Scion and Toyota...they know how to make reliable/performance-minded cars.
What part of the rpm band do you get the difference from the Injen intake?
How much is it and do you think it is worth it?
Old 03-11-2007, 11:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ricosuave
Originally Posted by amdforever
What part of the rpm band do you get the difference from the Injen intake?
How much is it and do you think it is worth it?
Pretty much the whole band. It's not extremely noticable b/c its just an intake, but I'd say once it hits 3k and up you really start to feel a little quicker. Sound wise it's awesome, kinda growlly when driving normal from a dead stop until you reach whatever your cruising speed is and the engine "settles" but when you stomp on the gas it roars to life so to speak. I'm trying to create a short vid of before and after sounds and I'll post it on youtube and put a link in this forum or pm it to you. Money wise, I'd say yes it was worth it to me, mainly b/c it give the engine a throater sound, and I have a magnaflow cat back exhaust thats back order til the mid of this month, so I'll do the same with it when trying to make a movie...of course I wont be takin the intake off though. If you want to know where I got mine pm me. Hope this helps, any ques. pm me unless you think it would benefit the forum.

Quick Reply: The "I AM GETTING / HAVE A NEW tC!!" Thread