Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-1g-owners-lounge-1605/)
-   -   I could really do without other cars trying to 'race' me. (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-1g-owners-lounge-1605/i-could-really-do-without-other-cars-trying-race-me-78631/)

xSTANDxSTRONGx 10-26-2006 08:02 PM

sorry my long one took so long, I had to think of words small enough for ehj to understand.

ehj 10-26-2006 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by xSTANDxSTRONGx

Originally Posted by ehj
$8,000 will get you a very fast used F body. You can buy one with a dead motor for under $1,000 and the remaining would be more than enough for a nitrous breathing big block that would chop that civic into pieces.

I would respect those Hondas if they actually quit comparing themselves to BONESTOCK LS1s and b1tching about how they embarassed one.

You might be able to kill a civic in a drag, but take it to an autoX and you'll be picking cones out of you rims for weeks.
Oh and BTW Firebirds (F-bodies for those that don't know) SUCK AS$! They are designed worse than any car I have ever seen!

Oh, I forgot how well a 600hp FWD car handles. I also forgot how big turbos have NO LAG. LOL!!! You mean a Civic with a F/R 80/20 weight ratio is a world class handler?

B1tch please :rofl: :rofl:

TimmyT 10-26-2006 08:11 PM

Yah so.. I just throw cabbage at them and yell "I don't know you!" when people try to race me......

m3 or gsr.

xSTANDxSTRONGx 10-26-2006 08:23 PM

and if you don't want to answer my sh!t, I'm done.

teamben158 10-26-2006 08:24 PM

Finally aobut you
Everything you say on these forums makes me, and prolly other people, lose respect for you. Please remove yourself from this forum which you obviously have no respect for. I don't know what you're doing on a Scion forum since you sound like a die hard Muscle Head. :come: :loser: :come:

:clap: :clap: :clap:

ehj 10-26-2006 08:26 PM

The next auto cross champion:
http://www.fjoracing.com/images/Cust...20all-drag.jpg
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Give me a fúcking Echo and I'll hand your ___ over to you in your race track at your beloved Walmart. I'd love to see what happens when a cone gets sucked into that turbo :rofl:

You might as well remove the steering wheel because all the turning you'll be doing... won't do jack! :rofl:

ehj 10-26-2006 08:33 PM

Finally aobut you
Everything you say on these forums makes me, and prolly other people, lose respect for you. Please remove yourself from this forum which you obviously have no respect for. I don't know what you're doing on a Scion forum since you sound like a die hard Muscle Head. :come: :loser: :come:

Just because I like muscle cars, it automatically means I can't own a Scion? Smart... very smart.

A 30 year old Chevelle in great condition is worth more than triple of its original price. NO HONDA is currently worth more USED, than what it sold for new.

Your beloved NSX sold for $94,000 and with in 2 years it's worth $50,000. :rofl:

Sorry to break the news to you but when we get around on this planet using a teleport booth, a Chevelle will still be worth more than your beloved honda. :rofl:

xSTANDxSTRONGx 10-26-2006 08:36 PM

First thanks Ben
Now

Originally Posted by ehj
The next auto cross champion:
http://www.fjoracing.com/images/Cust...20all-drag.jpg
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Give me a fúcking Echo and I'll hand your butt over to you in your race track at your beloved Walmart. I'd love to see what happens when a cone gets sucked into that turbo :rofl:

You might as well remove the steering wheel because all the turning you'll be doing... won't do jack! :rofl:

You must be dumber than Jessica Simpson and W's kid. That's a Drag car you ____n moron! And my car is an echo, just with better suspension, and a header. and you must really know me to think that I like Walmart. :no: I'm in SO CAL JackHole, from HB of all places, we HATE Walmart. I'm a redneck, not a hillbilly! I love getting into cars, not relatives!

hadji 10-26-2006 08:39 PM

"There's no Replacement for Displacement!" .....enough said!

xSTANDxSTRONGx 10-26-2006 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by ehj

Finally aobut you

Just because I like muscle cars, it automatically means I can't own a Scion? Smart... very smart.

A 30 year old Chevelle in great condition is worth more than triple of its original price. NO HONDA is currently worth more USED, than what it sold for new.

Your beloved NSX sold for $94,000 and with in 2 years it's worth $50,000. :rofl:

Sorry to break the news to you but when we get around on this planet using a teleport booth, a Chevelle will still be worth more than your beloved honda. :rofl:

Check the dream car thread A-Hole, Mine is a '71 Chevelle Malibu, 454 s/c'd on NOS. And I own an xA! in 70 the chevelle sold for under 5k congrats you can get 15k for the sickest Muscle Car ever made.
Who the F.UCK said that I LOVE an NSX? Sure they look cool, but they run like crap. I don't love Honda's but I do have respect for the ones that are built. I don't however have respect for ricers and small minded people.

teamben158 10-26-2006 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by hadji

Ever heard of f/i?

TimmyT 10-26-2006 08:42 PM

Okay. well this thread is WAY off topic.

xSTANDxSTRONGx 10-26-2006 08:43 PM

With similar mods, the and same # cyl. the Larger engine is ALWAYS capable of more power.

Sciontuner 10-26-2006 08:43 PM

actually with tein suspension and a t3/t04 turbo your in the 400-450 range and you can go thru the mountains just like your nimble F bodies. haha. im glad im not the only one here who realizes your very contradictory.....

TimmyT 10-26-2006 08:45 PM

And there is no replacement for displacement. PERIOD, FI.. NAWZ YO!. What ever you want to use. They always work better with larger displacement

5.0l TURBO ALWAYS AND WILL NEVER CHANGE is > 1.8l TURBO.

5.0l With a 50 Shot Always and will never change is > 1.8l with a 50 shot.

That Fast and the Furios, Nawz and my v-tak Yo! mentality for tuning is sooo wrong.

Nick06tC 10-26-2006 08:45 PM

wow, obviously someone hasnt seen some of the 4 banger 2 liters around. Nothing like a STOCK 4 banger pushing the same power as old day V6s. And then killing them in the turns.

Like someone said, f/i replace displacement.

xSTANDxSTRONGx 10-26-2006 08:45 PM

one thing that I like about my small car is that it's more nimble than an F body.

TimmyT 10-26-2006 08:46 PM

My gawd. Is this what tC owners have evolved into? (Is this really evolving?)

Sciontuner 10-26-2006 08:48 PM

a chevelle isnt gonna auto x either, see what were saying, you talk about handling then you bring up a car thats a friggin BOAT, then you say a very nimble nsx is crappier cuz the depreciation. either talka bout drag, auto x, horsepower, suspension, looks, or something, but dont mix them all, you make no sense. a street car is a little different than a top fuel 8 second hatch.

xSTANDxSTRONGx 10-26-2006 08:50 PM

Originally Posted by Nick06tC

wow, obviously someone hasnt seen some of the 4 banger 2 liters around. Nothing like a STOCK 4 banger pushing the same power as old day V6s. And then killing them in the turns.

Like someone said, f/i replace displacement.

That's Japanese tuning for you, the '06 eclipse has a 100hp advantage on an '03 Mustang with the same engine.

But, put whatever you want on an inline 4, then put the same sh!t on a larger inline 4, and the larger will put out more power.