Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-1g-owners-lounge-1605/)
-   -   At my school lately... (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-1g-owners-lounge-1605/my-school-lately-151959/)

tC_insomniac 12-04-2008 08:13 PM

At my school lately...

So basically this is a few inncidents (sp?) about the crap I've been getting at my high school. Yes, I understand that its High School,but seriously...some times this it can go un-said.

Monday, I'm leaving school and I walk out to the student lot to go home. I park near a curb divider on the back row to avoid idiot drivers. Well I start to back up my car and notice the guy right beside me starts to walk to his driver side (of his 05 auto civic)so I stop to avoid hitting his arse. :tap:
He stops with his friend and waits, I BARELY rev my exhaust backing up and then He's like" Oh look out guys! its a scion! Look at the scion!"

Im like really duche? :yawn: So i leave the lot while him and "his gang" keeps taunting me, thinking whatever, at least I've got the better car.

Well, today I'm leaving again and as I back out like him and 8 others are throwing the football, and I see him look at me, then turn back to his friends(whispers to them)and the they all stop what their doing immediately and stare at me as I slowly pass by. Then they kinda laugh and isht. WTF?! did I ever do to you?

:flame: Im really starting to get mad at this kid, and I had to vent...So what should I do, just keep n ignoring him?

Sry, for the long post btw, i just had to fill you In on this little F*** and the crap im getting.

CarbonXe 12-04-2008 08:18 PM

What did you expect? You have a slow car that's purple and is covered in carbon fiber...

tCtCtC 12-04-2008 08:20 PM

weird.

everyone at my school would say "OMG NICE CAR"

Scionman09 12-04-2008 08:21 PM

Race him in front of his friends..show em whose boss. Lol..no really...like you said theyre just immature and stupid high school kids. I face the same probs all the time..Except i gotta freakin mustang gang at my school. I catch all the imports suck crap...IGNORE it. Be the bigger man..

Or race him.

mattTc 12-04-2008 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by CarbonXe
What did you expect? You have a slow car that's purple and is covered in carbon fiber...

hahaha Ohhhhh, damnnnn. soooo true tho, spend some of that money on performance. you dont want to look like rice

tC_insomniac 12-04-2008 08:24 PM

What great responses to a guy who already get isht on a daily basis. Thanks for any words to encourage a kid who loves scions and loves to mod.

mattTc 12-04-2008 08:24 PM

but also, if you pay for the car for yourself, be proud of it, and forget what they say, i get it also.... but i can shiiiiiit on most people now

tC_insomniac 12-04-2008 08:25 PM

yeah dude i mean its high school so its to be ecpected, but its ___ a F*** for a ___got in a stock auto civic to do that :nope:

Joyride 12-04-2008 08:29 PM

Shoot them lol JUST KIDDING!

Haha last year at my high school i just got named yelled at me such as nice car, or rev it! Never got anything negative.

mattTc 12-04-2008 08:29 PM

haha thats funny ^

tC_insomniac 12-04-2008 08:32 PM

lol. honestly, soon Ill be looking forward to getting egg'ed. :tap: Good thing I only have 1 semester left.

Joyride 12-04-2008 08:33 PM

Then buy a taser with 15ft range, if you see them throw it taze them!

AGTC85 12-04-2008 08:35 PM

kick his a$$

draxcaliber 12-04-2008 08:40 PM

dude, it is high school, it doesn't matter, seriously, people are so petty and caught up in all their social conformity that doesn't matter in the real world later on.

as a matter of fact, a guy from my high school graduating class (2003) who i was not particularly friends with (as a matter of fact, he used to mercilously tease me as far back as elementary school) just finished powder coating my rims, and did a damn good job of it too! do we care about how we treated eachother in high school? no, we grew up. so just rise above it and you'll be ahead of the curb.

rosedaleny806 12-04-2008 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by CarbonXe

LMFAO wow that was awesome lol

Big_Bird 12-04-2008 08:55 PM

punch them all in the neck. Violence solves everything

xCxHxRxIxSx 12-04-2008 08:58 PM

lol highschool doesnt matter at all . i just got out of it last year and really its not part of really living at all. i had a sc scion tc in highschool i never really had people talk ____ lol . but hey all is well. just take your exhaust off leave it open header and when they walk by again make there ears bleed . lol its loud. fosho.

or just do what i did get a fast car like a evo and rape them

Joyride 12-04-2008 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Big_Bird
punch them all in the neck. Violence solves everything

lol

Murbyrne 12-04-2008 09:01 PM

people are dumb in highschool, just ignore it.

Its weird tho, at my high school, i don't really get any crap from people, and i'm driving a green box....

TheMerovingian 12-04-2008 09:03 PM

He prolly has a small dick and is trying to compensate for it. What you should do is get a smoking hot girl from your school and bring her somewhere in your car and make sure they see her getting in your car with you. It would be even better if they heard her compliment you and your car.