Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Need help picking my new tC color!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2005, 06:24 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Need help picking my new tC color!!!!

Hey you guys,
Well I got into an accident about 1 & 1/2 months ago. And my Flint Mica tC was a total loss (totally not my fault!! by the way!!!) So now I'm about to get a new one really soon, and I dont know what color to get it in. I dont really want the same color, so I was thinking about White/Black/Silver. What do you guys think?
Old 04-06-2005, 06:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Flint Mica, it's the best (kinda biased). But if I had to choose, I might pick the Indigo Ink Pearl.
Old 04-06-2005, 06:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I think silver is too common.....white is nice, but that's the thing, it's just NICE. Not Mean or Agressive. I think black would be a hot color on the tC.

Mine is Flint Mica and I love it. The only problems with the dark colors, which you can tell are my preference, is keeping them clean AND that they scratch easily.
Old 04-06-2005, 06:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

If I didn't get FM I would have gone for the super white. Silver is way too bland and forgetable.
Old 04-06-2005, 06:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Default Re: Need help picking my new tC color!!!!

Originally Posted by ijen55i
Hey you guys,
Well I got into an accident about 1 & 1/2 months ago. And my Flint Mica tC was a total loss (totally not my fault!! by the way!!!) So now I'm about to get a new one really soon, and I dont know what color to get it in. I dont really want the same color, so I was thinking about White/Black/Silver. What do you guys think?
Dont get white cuz thats what I have,....
Old 04-06-2005, 06:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

If I didn't get FM I woulda gotten the Black instead :D
Old 04-06-2005, 07:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey you guys,
First of all... Jenny, I think you are a retard for getting into an accident. Good job by the way! You need to learn how to drive before you get another tC because you don't want the same thing to happen twice. Second, black is the nicest color. But I don't think you should get it in black because only cool people have that color and you are most definitely not cool. So I say get white.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Banned
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Camo....

Get a tC and get it painted Camo. It will be the hottest thing ever. Trust me.

-Z
Old 04-06-2005, 07:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

azure blue pearl.
Old 04-06-2005, 07:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i have black sand pearl. shiny wet black. thats the way to go
Old 04-06-2005, 08:28 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by nero tC
First of all... Jenny, I think you are a retard for getting into an accident. Good job by the way! You need to learn how to drive before you get another tC because you don't want the same thing to happen twice. Second, black is the nicest color. But I don't think you should get it in black because only cool people have that color and you are most definitely not cool. So I say get white.
Ha Ha Ha.. you Retard!! You can be like a comedian or something! Maybe that can be like your little side job... I'm sure with that & what you make now you'll prob. be able to sum up like 1/2 of what i make!

Anyways, thanks to the rest of you for your input. I still have a few more weeks to decide what I want to do. I really want to go with Flint Mica. Cause thats my absolute FAVE!! But I thinks its kinda dumb to get the same color I had before... So who knows...
Old 04-06-2005, 08:33 PM
5 Year Member

FM is the only way to role, other than that out of your choices, get white.

I haven't seen it in person but the pics make it look sexy, Carbon hood, and hatch, badabing pretty!
Old 04-06-2005, 08:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

If I didn't get Indigo Ink Pearl, the white was my next choice. I happen to think it is very mean looking... so nice!
Old 04-06-2005, 10:23 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

What ever you do, don't get an Azure Pearl!
Old 04-06-2005, 10:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ha Ha Ha.. you Retard!! You can be like a comedian or something! Maybe that can be like your little side job... I'm sure with that & what you make now you'll prob. be able to sum up like 1/2 of what i make!

Anyways, thanks to the rest of you for your input. I still have a few more weeks to decide what I want to do. I really want to go with Flint Mica. Cause thats my absolute FAVE!! But I thinks its kinda dumb to get the same color I had before... So who knows...

Hey, Dummy... I mean Jenny... How long did it take you to come up with that one? huh?

First of all let's say I do only make half of what you make. If you really think about it the other half of the money you make goes strictly towards your car payments/insurance because someone is a retard and doesn't know how to budget!

Ah ha!!!!!!!!
Old 04-06-2005, 11:25 PM
5 Year Member

Hi Jenny. I'm sorry to hear your car was a total loss. I am glad for you that you are okay as nobody likes being involved in accident. Cars can be replaced but people can't. If you still like the Flint Mica don't hesitate to get another because you are the one who will be making payments on and driving it every day. Remember it's your car. Good luck with the purchase of your new tC.
Old 04-07-2005, 12:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Is that your way of saying "ban me because I am a dumb _______" ?
Old 04-07-2005, 12:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by dmikon
Is that your way of saying "ban me because I am a dumb _______" ?
Obviously they are screwing around man.......
Old 04-07-2005, 12:40 AM
5 Year Member

Hey Nero tC...

If you're joking...you're not funny at all. If you are serious, your an idiot begging to get negative attention. I doubt you have any intellectual thoughts processing in that adolecent head of yours, but I would refrain from the insensitive remarks for your own kicks. An accident is a terrible thing to happen to someone. Especially when you lose something you care for so much. We don't need people like you pouring salt on someones wound on this forum. Hope you don't believe in karma...my guess is you don't believe in much at all...
Old 04-07-2005, 12:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Specialk79
Hey Nero tC...

If you're joking...you're not funny at all. If you are serious, your an idiot begging to get negative attention. I doubt you have any intellectual thoughts processing in that adolecent head of yours, but I would refrain from the insensitive remarks for your own kicks. An accident is a terrible thing to happen to someone. Especially when you lose something you care for so much. We don't need people like you pouring salt on someones wound on this forum. Hope you don't believe in karma...my guess is you don't believe in much at all...
Not sure if you are, but I THINK THEY ARE SCREWING AROUND.....

Quick Reply: Need help picking my new tC color!!!!