Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]
View Poll Results: Who will win?
IceTC
45.71%
Chickie
54.29%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

s/c ts vs. srt-4? that's right icetc i'm talking to you.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-15-2008, 03:42 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by psi_chick
wow....26psi. am i supposed to be impressed? on what turbo? hum??? 340hp is pathetic on 26psi on any turbo and i don't think he'll be blowing by me anytime soon.....

just proves more than he's a moron.

Originally Posted by jhend924
dude...just for sh*ts and giggles...you probably should realize shes running 27lbs and making way more than 340hp...

and no a tc will not outhandle an srt...sorry our cars dont handle well...my girlfriend civic lx handles better than my car
Ok, well then let me say this to end the stupidity from you in this thread. If you are making 27lbs of boost and making "way" more than 340hp... Why would you even consider racing a Supercharged Scion tC? Just because he has 311hp doesn't mean he will give you competition. Get over your Neon and be gone. Lock this thread up...
Old 04-15-2008, 03:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by 2_much_tc
Originally Posted by psi_chick
wow....26psi. am i supposed to be impressed? on what turbo? hum??? 340hp is pathetic on 26psi on any turbo and i don't think he'll be blowing by me anytime soon.....

just proves more than he's a moron.

Originally Posted by jhend924
dude...just for sh*ts and giggles...you probably should realize shes running 27lbs and making way more than 340hp...

and no a tc will not outhandle an srt...sorry our cars dont handle well...my girlfriend civic lx handles better than my car
Ok, well then let me say this to end the stupidity from you in this thread. If you are making 27lbs of boost and making "way" more than 340hp... Why would you even consider racing a Supercharged Scion tC? Just because he has 311hp doesn't mean he will give you competition. Get over your Neon and be gone. Lock this thread up...
Icetc doesn't have 311 hp. That's another Icenine screen name guy.
Old 04-15-2008, 03:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by 2_much_tc
Lock this thread up...
ditto
Old 04-15-2008, 03:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

relax everybody this thread isn't supposed to be a "bashing thread" me and the srt are good friends and we just joke around and i hate to admit it but i wish i woulda bought a neon over my tc but that was before i knew the fun of turbo...and yes at some points her neon will out handle my tc and my tc can probably out handle her neon (i have full trd suspension) and she's got plenty of goodies too she just feels like calling me out but i said i'm going to steal her keys in the near future so relax everyone and have fun no one is talking any sh*t, yes chickie is defending her car as much as we defend our cars when people talk sh*t so leave her be
Old 04-15-2008, 03:56 PM
SL Member

I have to ask...

You are driving a car that makes 340+HP and is pushing 27lbs boost... and you come on and ASK if you are going to beat a SC TC?

May I ask why?

I mean... you KNOW you are going to win and by a long shot assuming you don't forget to turn your car on... So was this just an ego booster? Did you need to show off that bad?

It's kinda harsh to claim there is no love for the fast female driver when in reality it's more likely no love for someone who just needs to be told what they already know so they can feel better about themselves... on the internets even...

I am not a car guy... I don't know much about the SRT4, but even I know your gonna win this race... so if that's what you wanted to hear, if votes at the top of a forum poll are what gets you off... well there ya go...

Still makes me wonder... why exactly did this need to become a thread?
Old 04-15-2008, 04:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

omg...as i said we are friends and we do this to each other as a joke b/c i will jump on her boards and terrorize her on there it's just for fun...please read before you jump into the convo...i understand i do the same thing i'll read only the first page and then reply and them i'm like oops forgot to read the rest
Old 04-15-2008, 04:11 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

Trader
SL Member

not concerned with fuel economy or reliablity.
you just had to be the fastest in a straight line...
hahaha, lmao.

for those of you that dont know what im taling about.
go on youtube and search for Real Forum Members of Genius

youll see why the SRT-4 sucks.
haha
Old 04-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Banned
SL Member

LOL @ Real Forum Members of Genius....
Old 04-15-2008, 04:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

omg lol that video is awesome i saw it a while back but i completely forgot about it...it sux b/c it bashes the srt but it's not that bad of a car but it's still funny
Old 04-15-2008, 04:31 PM
SL Member

Originally Posted by IcetC
omg...as i said we are friends and we do this to each other as a joke b/c i will jump on her boards and terrorize her on there it's just for fun...please read before you jump into the convo...i understand i do the same thing i'll read only the first page and then reply and them i'm like oops forgot to read the rst
Check the time stamps on my post and yours...

Yes I do understand what you guys are doing, and here's a little tip:

When you are going to prank each other, do it where you are the only ones involved.

You go and bring it to a public area with people who probably DONT know what you are doing and you come across an ___.

Bear in mind that to know your story with your friend, forum members here would have to follow your guys lives acorss multiple forums. Not something I would expect a lot of people do... but anyone who is reading here at all should know that having the TC comapred to other cars right now isn't really a good point to be humorous about...

I dunno how you guys like to play, but when I prank my motorcycle riding buddy, I do it at his house, his garage or somewhere, with our friends who know us and what we do.

I sure as hell don't go to the Yamaha Bike owners club or whatever and start smack talking him and his bike.... joke or not, wouldn't go over well.

And your friend here... she sure didn't seem to be keeping much in line with the "pranking just you" thing.. she got all hot under the collar and threw the attitude out there pretty darn quick if you ask me...

All I am saying is, if you and your friends think it's fun to slap each other in the face when you meet. Well, hey, good for you. But walk into a room of people and slap everyone in the face, THEN tell them your friend is somewhere in the room and it's a joke between you to slap faces when you meet and your still gonna have a room of ____ed off people.
Old 04-15-2008, 04:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

lol at this thread.

fyi for what its worth tCs can make over 340 with more less then half of the boost it takes you to
Old 04-15-2008, 04:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you do bring up a good point and i understand that we should just keep it between us but its not bad to have a little fun...as i said about my friend people are jumping on her for being a neon driver and shes defending herself just like how if we get hated on, on say the honda forums we fight back because its our car and our investment so you can't get too mad about that people shouldn't get ____ed off i think on her forums most of the people have actually met and know each other so it's not that bad sometimes people can't understand new york sarcasm lol
Old 04-15-2008, 04:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

there's a diff. between defending yourself and taking every comment on the defensive and attack back and put down OUR cars on OUR forums. Really I wasn't expecting a different result to this thread than what it is now.

And I'm a female so no gender related issues here.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:03 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

How bout we put you 26lbs boosted neon(LOL at that) up against TurboToyota tC. Then its turbo vs turbo and it'll be a better race.

oh and 340+ hp at 26lbs is LOL at you. With a good tune we can make over 300 east with less than 10lbs. Over double the boost for a few more hp is kinda sad in my book. But hey, heres a quote to live by.
"Driving an SRT-4 is like coming outta the closet. At first everyone is suprised but you're still ___."

Oh, and its still a NEON. LOL.

Sorry just my .02 about Neons. My friend has one making 500hp but I still rip on him all the time because he drives a NEON.....LOL HAHAHAHAHA
Old 04-15-2008, 05:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by HyPn0TiC
"Driving an SRT-4 is like coming outta the closet. At first everyone is suprised but you're still ___."
Old 04-15-2008, 05:20 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

Trader
SL Member

Originally Posted by IcetC
omg lol that video is awesome i saw it a while back but i completely forgot about it...it sux b/c it bashes the srt but it's not that bad of a car but it's still funny
lol. yea my buddy just ordered stage 3 for his.
they are pretty fast, and i was actually considering getting one before the tc.
i joke i joke i keed i keed.
haha, idc what anyone says, i still like the srt-4's.
funny video though.
Old 04-15-2008, 05:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

GUYS OMG MY CAR IS SOOOO FAST I BET I CAN BEAT A JET!!!!!

at the end of the day, who cares. get a life already. or get a boyfriend who can satisfy your fat ugly ****
Old 04-15-2008, 05:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

=/ uncalled for
Old 04-15-2008, 05:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

there is nothing wrong with the srt4's i had one and i honestly liked it better than the tc. sorry but until i get a turbo there is no comparing the two. and since when did the tc out handle the srt4?? where is this info? i didn't know either were famous for their handling skills. and if the srt4 is still just a neon then my tc must be a chicks car like everyone else says,cause all i see is college girls driving it. i love my tc but i also loved the srt4, but really you can't compare the two. and thats just my .02
Old 04-15-2008, 05:38 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

2azfeboost, please leave the childish comments out of the conversation. There is no need to put people down. And are you even boosted or do you just have a CAI and HKS highpower???

Quick Reply: s/c ts vs. srt-4? that's right icetc i'm talking to you.....