2005-2010 [ANT10]

scion survey

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 04:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default scion survey

i'm thinking this is an important corporate tool. i talked to my dealer today and they asked if i got the scion survey. i said not yet and they asked me to bring it in before filling it out and they would have a nice gift certificate for me from scion aftermarket.

odd.
Old 05-22-2005, 01:06 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

hmm
Old 05-22-2005, 01:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i got it and filled it out online... every other word was fvck and shvt and where the hell is the SC and CAI.

God I love surveys.....
Old 05-22-2005, 01:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lol did they call you back when you sent that?

i just idd my survey( as in just 1 min ago) i just made sure they knew how bad the pain tis.
Old 05-22-2005, 01:48 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

just got mine today and filled it out online too.

I mentioned the paint problems and the problems with my windows vibrating all wierd.

I think that is really rude and stupid to go swearing on this survey. They freakin want to know what we think of our cars and how they could improve it for us. I bet if enough people say they had paint problems, they will prolly change the paint on future scion cars. I suggest we take this survery to our own advantage cause it will prolly affect us the next time we buy scions.

just my opinion
Old 05-22-2005, 01:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by MacMaster

I mentioned the paint problems and the problems with my windows vibrating all wierd.

I think that is really rude and stupid to go swearing on this survey. They freakin want to know what we think of our cars and how they could improve it for us. I bet if enough people say they had paint problems, they will prolly change the paint on future scion cars. I suggest we take this survery to our own advantage cause it will prolly affect us the next time we buy scions.

just my opinion
I agree. His survey filled with swearing will be taken as un-professional, childish complaining. It will most likely be disregarded as someone simply trying to start trouble. No matter how annoying, issues should be presented in a more professional manner if we expect the companies to listen. Whether you agree or disagree, this is a cold hard fact.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

just my opinion
ya think?, jk. the survey assists scion in determining the level of service the dealer provided for future allocations. corporate pretty much isn't that concerned about your paint problems. they know the paint issues and the 06 will be better than the 05. they are trying to determine if dealers are adhering to corporate policy. jmo
Old 05-22-2005, 02:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

just my opinion
stfu dad.

your opinions don't do diddly oh mightyonequeenofsheba. Surveys are for their marketing teams NOT product control and development. They pay designers for that.

It would take thousands, if not millions of the same complaint to ever change or make anything different. And that is called a recall. Even if any of our ideas did hit the desk of Mr. CEO, they would just laugh, and still do things their way. Especially in the automotive industry.

So you can get off your trip of thinking you are doing anything but make them find out how to sell their products better.

The 2000, 2004 USA elections should tell you something. Your voice doesn't count and if you think that it does, you voted for Kerry.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by engifineer

just my opinion
I agree. His survey filled with swearing will be taken as un-professional, childish complaining. It will most likely be disregarded as someone simply trying to start trouble. No matter how annoying, issues should be presented in a more professional manner if we expect the companies to listen. Whether you agree or disagree, this is a cold hard fact.
stfu mom.

First off it was a joke. Second, surveys don't make the world go around any more efficient... Get off your high horse.

If you think you talking like a self indulgent ***** is going to get their attention, you need to find different ways to make friends because obviously you don't understand the concept.

Talking big and conceited will only make people
Old 05-22-2005, 02:11 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by motozen

just my opinion
stfu dad.

your opinions don't do diddly oh mightyonequeenofsheba. Surveys are for their marketing teams NOT product control and development. They pay designers for that.

It would take thousands, if not millions of the same complaint to ever change or make anything different. And that is called a recall. Even if any of our ideas did hit the desk of Mr. CEO, they would just laugh, and still do things their way. Especially in the automotive industry.

So you can get off your trip of thinking you are doing anything but make them find out how to sell their products better.

The 2000, 2004 USA elections should tell you something. Your voice doesn't count and if you think that it does, you voted for Kerry.
"stfu dad"? His points were valid.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so are mine. Didn't need a no it all to say it. duh.

If people know me around here I am jokin' around when I say stuff over the top. You guys need to losen up a bit and get a life....
Old 05-22-2005, 02:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by kris79
lol did they call you back when you sent that?

i just idd my survey( as in just 1 min ago) i just made sure they knew how bad the pain tis.
atleast kris79 got the joke. smart man.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

It's not that I (or "we") don't have a sense of humor, but you come off very brazen in your replies. The truth is - it is for marketting but it also used as a tool to gauge weak/strong points of the car internally. After all, the best feedback comes from the customers themselves, not reviewers, etc. etc. You pesisimistic view on voting is shared by many others, who knows if everyone actually got out and voted, who'd have one the elections :/
Old 05-22-2005, 02:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Rivulent
It's not that I (or "we") don't have a sense of humor, but you come off very brazen in your replies. The truth is - it is for marketting but it also used as a tool to gauge weak/strong points of the car internally. After all, the best feedback comes from the customers themselves, not reviewers, etc. etc. You pesisimistic view on voting is shared by many others, who knows if everyone actually got out and voted, who'd have one the elections :/

wtf is pesisimistic? I am not being that, it is called reality.

That isn't true. customers are very non bias but reviewers are very bias and are looking for the pros and cons through professional expertise. I know a guy that loves his metro so much no one could tell him that it was a pos even if it was....

no kids voted because no one likes black puffy daddys saying things like vote and die. Now if the democrats were smart they would of launched a campaign saying: kids, don't vote, you suck and are stupid and you can't figure out the machines. I bet the reverse psych. would of kicked in and kerry would of probably won. (hell he probably did... CONSPIRACY)

Old people and white southern christians vote. That is what wins elections. period. Sure sure if you can get the 18-24 to vote, you would win in a landslide but come on, kids are full of themselves and talk the talk but never walk the walk, and when it comes to voting for something the proccess isn't cool and only nerds, ROTC, Honor society twits, and young republican types vote. If you made the voting process over keggers and a bonfire and you could just have a yay/boo meter to decide who wins, I bet the youth would rally up a storm....

Kerry shouldn't of came off so liberal and talk so much. He wouldn't of been president... His wife is a jew and there will never be a woman, jew, or black as the president of the USA. Sorry, just the way it will always be. A white man's position.
anyway, I don't want to hijack this thread and this is getting waaaaay off topic so I am done.
Old 05-22-2005, 02:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The truth is - it is for marketting but it also used as a tool to gauge weak/strong points of the car internally. After all, the best feedback comes from the customers themselves, not reviewers, etc. etc.

I am positive that they spent millions on teams of yawhoos to test and use these vehicles for its pros and cons. It doesn't take a consumer to get that feedback.
Old 05-22-2005, 03:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Default Re: scion survey

Originally Posted by surfcity40
i'm thinking this is an important corporate tool. i talked to my dealer today and they asked if i got the scion survey. i said not yet and they asked me to bring it in before filling it out and they would have a nice gift certificate for me from scion aftermarket.

odd.
The dealers get kick backs and ratings based upon the customer surveys
Old 05-22-2005, 03:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: scion survey

Originally Posted by OldYeller
Originally Posted by surfcity40

odd.
The dealers get kick backs and ratings based upon the customer surveys
yup. these things are more for dealership performance than anything else.
Old 05-22-2005, 03:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wtf is pesisimistic? I am not being that, it is called reality.

That isn't true. customers are very non bias but reviewers are very bias and are looking for the pros and cons through professional expertise. I know a guy that loves his metro so much no one could tell him that it was a pos even if it was....

no kids voted because no one likes black puffy daddys saying things like vote and die. Now if the democrats were smart they would of launched a campaign saying: kids, don't vote, you suck and are stupid and you can't figure out the machines. I bet the reverse psych. would of kicked in and kerry would of probably won. (hell he probably did... CONSPIRACY)

Old people and white southern christians vote. That is what wins elections. period. Sure sure if you can get the 18-24 to vote, you would win in a landslide but come on, kids are full of themselves and talk the talk but never walk the walk, and when it comes to voting for something the proccess isn't cool and only nerds, ROTC, Honor society twits, and young republican types vote. If you made the voting process over keggers and a bonfire and you could just have a yay/boo meter to decide who wins, I bet the youth would rally up a storm....

Kerry shouldn't of came off so liberal and talk so much. He wouldn't of been president... His wife is a jew and there will never be a woman, jew, or black as the president of the USA. Sorry, just the way it will always be. A white man's position.
anyway, I don't want to hijack this thread and this is getting waaaaay off topic so I am done.
I'll let you get the last word on all that political crap, which I disagree with almost whole-heartedly.

I meant pessimistic, oops. We're more than even though, you mixed up the meanings for biased and nonbiased. Customers would be the biased ones as often it's their only car, reviewers are (supposed) to be nonbiased, wherein they are not likely to love a car simply because of brand name. That's not always true though (read: One of these days Honda is going to take a dump, and car and driver will fall out).

No hard feelings dude, but please don't go calling people losers who you don't know.

If the customer didn't matter, car companies wouldn't survive in this competitive field. Toyota has been known to have superb customer service (for example, one of the only companies to acknowledge and over fixes for "engine sludge").

BTW, if surveys are so stupid and pointless, why even fill one out?
Old 05-22-2005, 03:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

good god you folk are serious people. can't we all just get along...and agree that I and only i know what the f i'm talking about?
Old 05-22-2005, 03:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by engifineer

just my opinion
stfu mom.

First off it was a joke. Second, surveys don't make the world go around any more efficient... Get off your high horse.

If you think you talking like a self indulgent ***** is going to get their attention, you need to find different ways to make friends because obviously you don't understand the concept.

Talking big and conceited will only make people
I never said anything conceited. But your response says way more about you than I could possibly try to. So I'll leave it at that.

Quick Reply: scion survey