2005-2010 [ANT10]

So I want to the dealer today... good news *s/c news*

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2004, 08:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

[quote="priory de scion"]
Originally Posted by cornfield
you owned an mr2 so you think you're great LMAO. we own (present tense) two ferraris what exactly is your point? my freind super chargers require more maintanence then a turbo. you obviously don't know jack. And there are ways to combat the heat to make the set up as efficient as possible.
cars are like babies, even a retarded oaf can have one.

dude I couldnt stand listening to your bull____, in fact, some of it is still on your lips and you reak of it. you say you have not one, but two ferraris, hey dumbass what are you doing looking at a scion? lemme guess, you like the scion tc's styling and power? LOL. hahaha, sorry hold on a sec... HAHAHAHAHA

excuse me, but noone believes you, and if you did have 2 ferraris I would whoop your ___ just for being so dumb. you obviously dont know much about turbos or s/c's or cars in general, except what you learned on this site. please stop trying to be "cool" with your "imaginary" ferraris.. haha..

im sorry that this had to be my first post, but I couldnt just stand here and watch. cya
remember.... this is the internet. everyone on the other side of the monitor is perfect. every girl you ever talked to in a chat room is a beauty queen. and every guy on here drives a ferrari.

now if i inhereted a ferrari..... i'd be sure to sell it and buy 4 cars.... one for each season instead of having a car i can drive 3-4 months out of the year (western PA). this is true, i have a Miata that hibernates in my garage 7-8 months out of the year. but because this is the internet, i'm sure he lives in Miami with 3 supermodel roommates.
Old 07-19-2004, 03:10 PM
5 Year Member

Unless those Ferraris are special racing 308's (can't recall the exact model) or F40's, there aren't a lot of Ferraris that have turbos, so I don't really see the need to bring up that at all.

S/C's are nice, I have driven both SC and turbo cars, and the warranty is the part that does it for me.
Old 07-19-2004, 08:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I dont know..stage one and two would be close to 7 grand. For about 100 horsepower it does seem high bro. Turbos and superchargers have their place and fulfill certain applications better than the other. If either one was really that much better than the other we wouldnt be having this redundant and pointless post...its up to the application. Plus unless were so biased I think we can honestly say that TRD is priced kinda high. Im a newbie to this but a pro to the car audio realm and even to me I cant believe people still take so much time tryin to tell someone else their idea of better is really better. Let it rest and wait for the dyno numbers to do the selling. Personally, my little electric turbo kicks much ___. And in the summer I can post it on my dash to keep me cool.