2005-2010 [ANT10]

Staring out my window at work.

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2005, 07:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Staring out my window at work.

Im at work right now. Decided to take a break and stare out my window. I got lucky and found a spot near the front parking row. I see this guy walking by my car, he stares at it for a sec but continues walking like no big deal, then suddenly stops as if he realized he made a mistake by not giving my car a more detailed look. Walks back a couple of steps to take a closer look, then continues to walk but this time he walks away with his head slighty turned to keep my car in his view. I laughed to myself a little bit. I wonder if anyone saw and thought I was crazy.

Ok 30 minutes left until this work day is over
Old 04-21-2005, 07:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I can always see where my car is from my 8th story window. My co-worker and I like to set off the panic alarm when people walk by. I'm easily entertained.
Old 04-21-2005, 07:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That's one of the things I do like about this car. Where I am, they're rare enough (maybe 1 or 2 others around) that when I'm driving people are pretty clueless as to what it is and always at least do a doubletake.
Old 04-21-2005, 07:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

I was filling up at the gas station and this guy pulls in and gets out to buy a pack of cigarettes. When he comes back out he's walking around my car checking it out from all angles and then compliments me on the color. I was like Yup! That's why I bought it
Old 04-21-2005, 07:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

When I had my other vehicle, it had a remote start. Whenever I'd be leaving and someone was way ahead of me, I'd just start it up from a 50 feet behind or something while they were right by it. Was mildly entertaining, but I think the panic alarm would easily top that.
Old 04-21-2005, 07:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

you guys are lucky. i sure wish i had windows in my office.
Old 04-21-2005, 07:48 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by malina
I can always see where my car is from my 8th story window. My co-worker and I like to set off the panic alarm when people walk by. I'm easily entertained.
lol good idea. That will be tomorrow when its time for a break. It would be extra funny if the president of the company walks pass my car......
Old 04-21-2005, 07:59 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Hey dude, I do that all the time!! LOL
I'm like " No sir, don't you even think about coming close to my car"
Old 04-21-2005, 08:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Staring out my window at work.

Originally Posted by Captain tC
Im at work right now. Decided to take a break and stare out my window. I got lucky and found a spot near the front parking row. I see this guy walking by my car, he stares at it for a sec but continues walking like no big deal, then suddenly stops as if he realized he made a mistake by not giving my car a more detailed look. Walks back a couple of steps to take a closer look, then continues to walk but this time he walks away with his head slighty turned to keep my car in his view. I laughed to myself a little bit. I wonder if anyone saw and thought I was crazy.

Ok 30 minutes left until this work day is over
Yeah, I get people eye balling the box all the time. You can really see the love
hate thing in a lot of peoples faces...they see it's got style, but too many hate the
shape.

Meh, whatever. I'm happy with it.

My girlfriend gets a kick when people give the thumbs up, or when other Scion
owners wave...that's cool too!
Old 04-21-2005, 08:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by xJustaGirl21tx

Not to be mean or anything but I'm going to ask a question here. People always call me a dude and pm me about my car with messages like "Hey dude where did you get your intake, let me know bro!" Do people think malina is a boys name??? Maybe I should change it to sExYtCgrrrl4U or something so people will realize I am 100% female!
Old 04-21-2005, 08:19 PM
Banned
SL Member
Scion Evolution

I don't have a window in my office, so I made one.

-Z
Old 04-21-2005, 08:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Very creative.
Old 04-21-2005, 08:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Haha, I do that outside grocery store! When ppl walked near my car and peek or PUT CARTS nearby my car, I freaking "PANIC", so as them! wahahahahaha
Old 04-21-2005, 08:25 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Not to be mean or anything but I'm going to ask a question here. People always call me a dude and pm me about my car with messages like "Hey dude where did you get your intake, let me know bro!" Do people think malina is a boys name??? Maybe I should change it to sExYtCgrrrl4U or something so people will realize I am 100% female!

UHHH Yeah dude, I call everyone dude, dude...
Old 04-21-2005, 08:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

interesting. But still. I get that a lot.
Old 04-21-2005, 08:54 PM
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

I guess it depends on where people come from...around here 'dude' is an asexual term used when talking to friends or aquintances...listen to me, LIKE I AM some kind of brainiac or something HAHAHA...but truthfully I need to stop calling peeps 'dude' all together...unless we're talking in person...anyways...didn't mean to offend you...Malina is obviously a femine name...
Old 04-21-2005, 09:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by wyldkard
I don't have a window in my office, so I made one.

-Z
I've got Windows in my office, that's what i use to get to ScionLife... Sorry, couldn't hold it in.

My office is more like a closet, including the sliding door... But if the attorney across the hall leaves her door open then i can get a little view of SF Bay between two skyscrapers.

I don't like to do the panic button, but I will lock the doors when i see someone around it so the lights all flash. Makes them wonder if its a proximity thing....
Old 04-21-2005, 09:42 PM
5 Year Member

[quote="malina"]

Not to be mean or anything but I'm going to ask a question here. People always call me a dude and pm me about my car with messages like "Hey dude where did you get your intake, let me know bro!" Do people think malina is a boys name??? Maybe I should change it to sExYtCgrrrl4U or something so people will realize I am 100% female![/quote

I think of Malina as a girls name ]
Old 04-21-2005, 10:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thank you!
Old 04-21-2005, 10:25 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by iheartmytC
I was filling up at the gas station and this guy pulls in and gets out to buy a pack of cigarettes. When he comes back out he's walking around my car checking it out from all angles and then compliments me on the color. I was like Yup! That's why I bought it
FM is the shizzle!! Why hasn't there been a "FM superiority" thread yet? SW and BSP have had their day.

Quick Reply: Staring out my window at work.