Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-1g-owners-lounge-1605/)
-   -   Subaru Legacy GT Turbo Cop are a real jerkoff, anyone relate (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-1g-owners-lounge-1605/subaru-legacy-gt-turbo-cop-real-jerkoff-anyone-relate-156592/)

Steven_tC 02-16-2009 07:11 PM

Subaru Legacy GT Turbo Cop are a real jerkoff, anyone relate

ANY one in other State's can relate?! I was pulled over this morning coming back from a Scion little gathering.. and on the way up a Black Cromed out Subaru tinted windows was at the side/shoulder, and my radar went off but i ignored it and BAM! I saw the blue and red lights flash...

I was ____ed!! Lights coming out of his hood scoop, And I even ripped down my radar and he came up cheering saying, "Yes! Another radar failed!!" i mean wtf??

I just got a rear-ending Feb. 12th
And a fee- with no insurance (proof at the moment)

Now I got a 14 over the speed limit ticket,
and this ___-hole decides to add another 550$ ticket until i drive out to another city and attend a court session showing proof of my insurance on my BRAND NEW TC (2009)

Way to be right...
I mean Scion tC are the Second Ticketed in United States after the Hummer H2/H3.

But CAN ANY ONE RELATE TO MY STORY!?
Share some weird undercover cop stories, about a pricey ticket, or even the worse sunny day ruining ticket!!

Thanks!!

Here is the bastered that ruined my day with my lovely tC!
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b48/Local_kp/cop.jpg

Jon 02-16-2009 07:15 PM

About the closest things we have are Mustangs. We also have Silverados, Tahoes, and F-150s.

Akrylic09 02-16-2009 07:15 PM

https://i430.photobucket.com/albums/...lson_haha2.jpg

Ace83 02-16-2009 07:17 PM

they didnt buy those nice police cars for nothing, you should join their meets a be their friend.. :silly:

Steven_tC 02-16-2009 07:18 PM

wait u cant see the picture?1!

GammaTNT 02-16-2009 07:18 PM

he must saw u ripping that radar off.
All you need to do is to show the Prosecutor your insurance, It shouldn't take too much time..

a NJ state trooper saw my radar, he didn't mention it. He gave me a warning for speed and ticket for tinted window.

xIxAMxHOLLYWOODx 02-16-2009 07:18 PM

You got caught. Why are you gonna have a radar detector and not pay attention to it? Just cause you don't see a cop doesn't mean you arent getting clocked.

Steven_tC 02-16-2009 07:23 PM

i dont know its all too late! i need to hire a traffic attorney, and some how save for a passport 3500i or V1

athletefeet66 02-16-2009 07:24 PM

that sucks man. never heard of a legacy cop car but it does look kinda bad ___...

weirdest cop car i have seen around these parts is an escondido pd vw beetle.

Steven_tC 02-16-2009 07:30 PM

wtf, a vw ? hahah bad!!

Ace83 02-16-2009 07:32 PM

haha beetle, maybe he works part time w/ the geek squad :lol:

felixdacat1987 02-16-2009 07:38 PM

No offense but why didn't you listen to the radar? Isn't that why it's there?

mystik 02-16-2009 07:40 PM

wtf...does washington use regular license plates for their government cars?

sucks to hear that those bishes are so ridiculous.

Brande0408 02-16-2009 07:47 PM

my favorite one in Milwaukee is a box van. I have also heard rumors about an STI. Haven't seen the STI but I have seen the box van alot. Another favorite was a person on my SAE team got pulled over by and F-150. Also a couple of 4th gen camaros and an undercover maxima. I try to remember the license plate numbers because there all normal plates.

Ace83 02-16-2009 07:48 PM

lol maybe its the cops personal car, put some lights on it and use it for work that way is tax deductable and enjoying it with work too.. not sure if thats possible though

trentonm 02-16-2009 07:56 PM

Originally Posted by Steven_tC
i dont know its all too late! i need to hire a traffic attorney, and some how save for a passport 3500i or V1

you dont need an attorney at all for this. bring in proof and you are good to go. I had a differed a ticket back in 2000, got pulled over last year i just had to bring in proof that that was my only one and it went off the record. no need to waste the money for the insurance. you were going 14 over so other than attempting to fight that ticket it would be pointless. but i guess it makes sense to fight it, you didnt listen to your radar detector, but still want to buy another. that would be a waste of money wouldnt it?

ilovemytC 02-16-2009 08:04 PM

Don't be mad at the Cop :no:

UNLESS he INSTRUCTED you to speed and THEN busted you...but I doubt that happened.

ilovemytC 02-16-2009 08:08 PM

Originally Posted by trentonm

Originally Posted by Steven_tC

you dont need an attorney at all for this. bring in proof and you are good to go. I had a differed a ticket back in 2000, got pulled over last year i just had to bring in proof that that was my only one and it went off the record. no need to waste the money for the insurance. you were going 14 over so other than attempting to fight that ticket it would be pointless. but i guess it makes sense to fight it, you didnt listen to your radar detector, but still want to buy another. that would be a waste of money wouldnt it?

I don't think he will be able to beat the radar, that Subi's sole purpose is to catch speeders and street racers, but he can always try to challenge the radar gun and the officer who used it (experience, certification, etc). If it was laser then just take the ticket, lol.

ilovemytC 02-16-2009 08:10 PM

OH SH!t I just saw the Bremerton plate, lol this was here. Thanx for letting me know about this Subi lol

BTW, just bring your insurance slip to teh Judge and it will get dismissed.

xIxAMxHOLLYWOODx 02-16-2009 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by mystik
wtf...does washington use regular license plates for their government cars?

sucks to hear that those bishes are so ridiculous.

They're dead or cold plates.

My dad has them on his state issued crown vic. The only thing that says cop car about my dad's cruiser is that it's a crown vic. Other than that it is a brown champagne color, there's no light bar (hidden slim lights in the windshield and in the rear window, strobes in the head lights and tail lights etc...) and his plates are typical CA plates with tags and everything. No CA Exempt. But if you tried to run the plates, it will pull up no information.