Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]
View Poll Results: Is the tC a chicks car?
No!
84.74%
Yes
15.26%
Voters: 249. You may not vote on this poll

tC a chicks car?!?

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 02:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Default tC a chicks car?!?

So I get bugged about this at least twice a day. My friends/girls says the tC is a chicks car. Not that I really care but I just want to know what you guys think. Besides if girls like the car thats a plus!
Old 03-09-2005, 02:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

there are like 5 tc's at my work place and all of them are driven by females except for this guys but he is ___. i don't think they are chick cars tho. a celica to me is more like a chicks car. :p
Old 03-09-2005, 02:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Depends on how you look at it, some may say an RSX looks like a chick car.

Most cars aren't designed to be male only, car manufacturers would just be shooting themselves in the foot if they did that because it would pretty much cut their consumer base in half. The only real chick cars IMO is the New Beetle and the Mazda Miata.
Old 03-09-2005, 02:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i think it's a chick car if they have an automatic. although, i've only seen 2 girls in tC's and 2 guys in tC's...they aren't too popular here
Old 03-09-2005, 02:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by rsx_freak79
there are like 5 tc's at my work place and all of them are driven by females except for this guys but he is ___. i don't think they are chick cars tho. a celica to me is more like a chicks car. :p
thats hilarious! lmao

Originally Posted by xnevergiveinx
i think it's a chick car if they have an automatic. although, i've only seen 2 girls in tC's and 2 guys in tC's...they aren't too popular here
how does AT make my "tC" a chicks car? u funny guy! haha
Old 03-09-2005, 02:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by PunkInDrublic

Most cars aren't designed to be male only, car manufacturers would just be shooting themselves in the foot if they did that because it would pretty much cut their consumer base in half. The only real chick cars IMO is the New Beetle and the Mazda Miata.
yeah, i see lots of chicks driving in a rsx. but it's very rare that i see one driving a type S. most girls, go w/ an auto so that may be the reason not very much girls drive a type S. but yeah, a beetle is a girls car to me. i see lots of chicks driving in mustangs but how many do you see rolling around in a cobra? companies would lose hella money if they just marketed on one sex. btw, i said i didn't think it was a chicks car on my first post. just got the impression that you thought differently since you brought up the rsx.
Old 03-09-2005, 02:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

not again!

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...light=tc+chick
Old 03-09-2005, 02:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TurboMe
thats hilarious! lmao

how does AT make my "tC" a chicks car? u funny guy! haha
i never said anything about AT.
Old 03-09-2005, 02:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by DJ_X_Trodinaire
not again!
i guess this has been brought up before.
Old 03-09-2005, 02:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

yeah, i see lots of chicks driving in a rsx. but it's very rare that i see one driving a type S. most girls, go w/ an auto so that may be the reason not very much girls drive a type S. but yeah, a beetle is a girls car to me. i see lots of chicks driving in mustangs but how many do you see rolling around in a cobra? companies would lose hella money if they just marketed on one sex. btw, i said i didn't think it was a chicks car on my first post. just got the impression that you thought differently since you brought up the rsx.
Nope, didnt think you said the tC was a chick car, just saying that most cars, especially sport compact coupes, could both be taken as a car for either sex, depending on how you look at it.
Old 03-09-2005, 02:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

my bad i was quoting "xnevergiveinx"
Old 03-09-2005, 02:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Cars, like clothes are fashion based. If it isn't, then why do they slightly change the shape or totally redesign the car every couple years? This topic was brough up a while back. So here is the deal. A car is not a chick car because a lot of females drive it. In my area, the RSX and Celica and Jetta would be chick vehicles along with the civic. Why? Cause mostly females drive them. Just means that females like the car, and that is a good sign for the guys who drive those cars. . Can't go wrong if a lot of girls drive the car. Means it looks "pretty", doesn't mean the car is a good price, functional, etc. Now if you see a lot of guys driving a certain model means, its versatile, good deal, well made, etc. Girls look at cosmetic of vehicle while guys look at techincall aspect of vehicle. Now if a lot of girls and guys drive a certain model, you know thats a well rounded car. <--- not trying to be sexist, but surveys in consumer guide say so. Well also most of the guys around bakersfield(farmland, construction, etc.) ride those redneck, raised body, big ___ tire trucks, or lowered trucks or SUV's of some sort. Not many drive, sedans, coupes or sports cars.
Old 03-09-2005, 02:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Don't dismiss him that quickly. ask the ___ guy if he sticks or is stuck. If he sticks, he's the guy, if he gets sticked, then .......
Old 03-09-2005, 02:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by bubblemyster
Don't dismiss him that quickly. ask the ___ guy if he sticks or is stuck. If he sticks, he's the guy, if he gets sticked, then .......
Old 03-09-2005, 03:03 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

so who voted yes? :D
Old 03-09-2005, 03:26 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

...i seen all female but like 2 guys drive the tC
what's hot was that one time when i was leaving UH...i saw this FM tC like mine with a asian girl in it (me asian too), i downshifted and passed her and got into her lane, she sped up and tailgated me LOL...and later i found out that her car was a stick just like mine...
Old 03-09-2005, 03:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

so who voted yes? :D
Don't know, but lets go lynch them.
Old 03-09-2005, 03:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by bdballer69
what's hot was that one time when i was leaving UH...i saw this FM tC like mine with a asian girl in it (me asian too), i downshifted and passed her and got into her lane, she sped up and tailgated me LOL...and later i found out that her car was a stick just like mine...
nice. wish i saw girls driving type S's over here. nothing is hotter than a fine chick driving stick.
Old 03-09-2005, 03:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by bdballer69
nice. wish i saw girls driving type S's over here. nothing is hotter than a fine chick driving stick.
Be careful bdballer. SHe might whoop out a stick that bigger than your. (From song colt 45)
Old 03-09-2005, 04:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: tC a chicks car?!?

So I get bugged about this at least twice a day. My friends/girls says the tC is a chicks car. Not that I really care but I just want to know what you guys think. Besides if girls like the car thats a plus!
What do they drive?

Quick Reply: tC a chicks car?!?