Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

tC in Massachusetts, i couldnt believe my eyes

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2004, 11:31 PM
5 Year Member

Default tC in Massachusetts, i couldnt believe my eyes

I need to preface this by saying that it was not at a dealership but rather at the Toyota office and distribution center in the Mansfield Mass. industrial park. I pass it every day going to and from work then today i see ....an indigo ink tC turing into the lot in front of me. Being nosey and desperate to get an up close look i followed him in.

The rather surprised yet friendly Toyota rep. let me take a quick look while he gathered his stuff.

First thing i noticed was that the car does look somewhat smaller in person, my wife's accord looked like an overweight beast in comparison ...but its incredible, the indigo ink color was even better than i had hoped for particularly since thats my first choice color. The overall quality and look of the car is amazing when you consider the price.

I was told that many New England dealers should have their demo cars by the first week of July. Finally end end to the wait and envy of our west coast scionlife members!!
Old 06-24-2004, 02:28 PM
5 Year Member

Default Indigo tC

I have one in stock.

Indigo ink automatic
Old 06-27-2004, 06:13 AM
5 Year Member

Default looks like you're the only one

Went back to both Boch and North Attleboro toyota/scion and neither one had a tC on the lot.... yet passing the Toyota offices i see four, flint,flint,black cherry, indigo, just sitting there taunting me! I am so sick of waiting already
Old 06-27-2004, 01:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Rumor has it there is one in Pawtucket RI also:

https://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=17967

IF you're willing to drive to N. Attleboro...
Old 06-27-2004, 02:02 PM
5 Year Member

If you're willing to drive to NH, both Autofair in Manchester (flint) and Scion of Nashua (lt. blue 5 spd) have test drive cars. Not sure about Grappone Scion in Concord or Rockingham Scion in Salem, but I'd imagine they all got a single car at the same time.

They said they can't sell the one they have until they get another shipment as they have to ahev one tC on the lot at all times or something like that. They expect the next wave to hit around the official "turn on" date of July 2nd.
Old 06-27-2004, 03:06 PM
5 Year Member

Default thanks for the NH info

Originally Posted by aryus
If you're willing to drive to NH, both Autofair in Manchester (flint) and Scion of Nashua (lt. blue 5 spd) have test drive cars. Not sure about Grappone Scion in Concord or Rockingham Scion in Salem, but I'd imagine they all got a single car at the same time.

They said they can't sell the one they have until they get another shipment as they have to ahev one tC on the lot at all times or something like that. They expect the next wave to hit around the official "turn on" date of July 2nd.
Thanks, i work in Chelmsford so Nashua is only 15 minutes up the road. I'll have to check them out Monday or Tuesday. ANybody else have dealer info for MA, NH or RI? I'm not to happy with Boch right now my wife's crv is the last thing we got and i am not going back, also had bad experience with North Attleboro Toyota on her previous car.
Old 06-28-2004, 02:44 PM
5 Year Member

Default Re: tC in Massachusetts, i couldnt believe my eyes

Originally Posted by scionxtC
I need to preface this by saying that it was not at a dealership but rather at the Toyota office and distribution center in the Mansfield Mass. industrial park. I pass it every day going to and from work then today i see ....an indigo ink tC turing into the lot in front of me. Being nosey and desperate to get an up close look i followed him in.

The rather surprised yet friendly Toyota rep. let me take a quick look while he gathered his stuff.

First thing i noticed was that the car does look somewhat smaller in person, my wife's accord looked like an overweight beast in comparison ...but its incredible, the indigo ink color was even better than i had hoped for particularly since thats my first choice color. The overall quality and look of the car is amazing when you consider the price.

I was told that many New England dealers should have their demo cars by the first week of July. Finally end end to the wait and envy of our west coast scionlife members!!
I live in ma and am picking up my Tc later today so there will be two now
Old 06-28-2004, 04:59 PM
5 Year Member

Default congrats

Hey post some pics when you get your tC....!
Old 06-29-2004, 01:22 AM
5 Year Member

Default Re: congrats

Originally Posted by scionxtC
Hey post some pics when you get your tC....!
Here you go
https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...967&highlight=[/url]