Notices
Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

tC with new viynl from sponsorship!

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2004, 11:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default Re: tC with new viynl from sponsorship!

Originally Posted by Stu
Well here is the beginning of my viynl's. I've got alot more to add, but here it is!

Stu,
That is one heck of a shine you got there on your car. The reflection and "wetness" on the paint is awesome! You got to post more pictures of those rims!

X
Old 11-02-2004, 11:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you just degraded your car to $1....
Old 11-02-2004, 11:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

haha, i didn't even know what they were talking about because i didn't scroll right. i just saw the scionlife sticker and i was wondering what people were making such a big deal about....

then i scrolled right...

anyway, yeah, it's all about what you like. i don't believe in any of that stuff. my personal take on it is.. "if it looks fast, it better BE fast". so, i'm going all internal before anything else. but you said you're sponsored? so.. then congrats! free/discounted stuff is great. not that i would know.....
Old 11-02-2004, 11:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Wow... so i guess i set myself up for that one huh?

Oh well, its all good, and the lovely pink pine tree is to cover up the stinky lime green tree smell that was in it earlier that day ... if you know what i mean.

Yes that is the one that you pay for to get sponsored.

It may be Tom Cruise though, i'm still stuck on trying to make up something for the oriental symbol. I've been saying it means "whatever"...

Oh and the TSW Slots are no longer being sold on the net or from catalogs. They were in such high demand that they aren't selling them right now. I had my dealer search and scour all over the US for those, and he found them in some backwood place in Ohio. IMO those are the "perfect" wheels for the tC. Matches it in every aspect.

And you know, i've proven my point that pictures of my tC do it no justice. Seeing it in person is a whole lot different.

Thanks for the opinions!

You all never let me down

Stu :D
Old 11-03-2004, 02:08 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

What a shame. Vinyl graphics should be banned.
Old 11-03-2004, 04:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Paying sor sponsorship? I dont' get it? What are the benefits? I thought the point of being sponsored was so you wouldn't have to pay for stuff.
And you don't know what the asian symbol means? That's kinda lame. What if it means "I suck" or "Super Rice" or something like that?
Anyway, I still think it looks hot!
Old 11-03-2004, 04:36 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

The Mandarin writing means “as seen on www.laughatrice.com”
Old 11-03-2004, 11:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

What's that smell?

Oooh i know... Asses!

The point in paying for that sponsorship along with the other that i recieved, is so that when you goto send off a proposal to another company, you have two sponsorships already, that away it looks better...

And honeslty, i've got 6 sponsorships now, and i'm not mad that i paid for two of them.

Old 11-03-2004, 01:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Oh...I see. So those 2 you paid for was kinda a "foot in the door" for other sponsors? That's cool. So, was that a 1 time fee, or do you have to make like monthly contributions? And what kind of products to they give you? Just the vinyls? I know they can run a couple hundred bucks. Did it cover the cost of membership?
Old 11-03-2004, 02:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dude I dont care what everyone else says..That looks hot. I dunno about the Scion Life Sticker or the decals on the Pillar..But the White Samuria on the Black is Tight..

What else you adding to it?? Thinking about putting some on the hood?
Old 11-03-2004, 03:18 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Well it's a one time fee... $85 bizones, and then you should get a full sponsorship from Decalkits.com and a "Quasi" sponsorship from House of Boom. And frankly, the decalkits.com webpage has alot that i could use, and if i were you, check them out...

www.decalkits.com

And i do plan on adding more stuff to it. I'm in the process of sketching up my final product of what i'd like, I'm going to scan it and post it in the next day or so (i've not really worked on it that much) But i can say i'm going to add a "rising sun" and have the rays from it starburst over the hood and to the back of the car. My aftermarket decals will be placed somewhere, it just depends on the layout of the sun. So eventually my tC will be a two-tone, BSP and white. I think that the white on the BSP is really really eye catching... and i could prove it, i know when i drive down the road, i get more stares and pointing of the fingers than any other car i've seen.

So thanks again for everyones opinions of it..

Old 11-03-2004, 04:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

who are you sponsered from? QUI ***** DINER ? you get all the egg rolls you want or what? lol . naw dude . i mean what the hell its your ride do as u please
Old 11-03-2004, 04:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

What's that smell?

Oooh i know... A**e*!
I smell it too!

People, didn't your mom or dad teach you that if you don't have something nice to say they don't say anything? Blasting a dude for his personal taste.

Watch this, and learn a thing or two about being a human in a society:

Stu: I like those wheels a lot! It must've been a lot of work getting the car to shine that much. And, Thanks for the heads up on the sponsership trick.
Old 11-03-2004, 05:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by rolstc
who are you sponsered from? QUI ***** DINER ? you get all the egg rolls you want or what? lol . naw dude . i mean what the hell its your ride do as u please
Sorry cat daddy, but "Quasi" means, you buy the product for the price from factory... If i could get an Egg Roll sponsorship, Hell i think i'd take it as well!

Oh yeah, rolstc... nice attempt at a joke JK

Old 11-03-2004, 07:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by Stu
Sorry cat daddy, but "Quasi" means, you buy the product for the price from factory... If i could get an Egg Roll sponsorship, Hell i think i'd take it as well!

its ok pimp daddy ... as long as i dont have that damn thing on the side of my car its coo
Old 11-03-2004, 08:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by Stu

its ok pimp daddy ... as long as i dont have that damn thing on the side of my car its coo
Deal!
Old 11-03-2004, 08:25 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

BAH! Stickers are for race cars, not for daily drivers!
Old 11-04-2004, 02:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

But my car is a race car... in the making. Bout to drop her off at the shop in the next week... get my custom MAFci System prototyped for my car. And after that, my custom turbo system, Nitrous, Weight reduction, and everything else you can think of... one of those centerfolds for some hot ___ magazine. Just watch come summer... it's going to be on! Trust me! I'll be the competition's, competition... feel me?

Old 11-04-2004, 03:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Stu
But my car is a race car... in the making. Bout to drop her off at the shop in the next week... get my custom MAFci System prototyped for my car. And after that, my custom turbo system, Nitrous, Weight reduction, and everything else you can think of... one of those centerfolds for some hot ___ magazine. Just watch come summer... it's going to be on! Trust me! I'll be the competition's, competition... feel me?

And then you can participate in Racewars the following week! But first you must hijack semi trucks and steal their expensive freights and sell them to buy those parts for your car. And watch out for the Triads and Brian Spooner... he's an undercover cop.
Old 11-04-2004, 07:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by BSP_5c10n
Originally Posted by Stu

And then you can participate in Racewars the following week! But first you must hijack semi trucks and steal their expensive freights and sell them to buy those parts for your car. And watch out for the Triads and Brian Spooner... he's an undercover cop.
thats funny!!

but to each his own ..... he's not bashing on your car is he?... but it seems he's a good sport and brushes off those negative comments..... at least he's doing something to make it stand out from the rest....

let he who has done something on their car and have not gotten negative comments cast the 1st stone......

Quick Reply: tC with new viynl from sponsorship!