Scion tC 1G Owners Lounge
2005-2010 [ANT10]

Wow...EGGED

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2007, 03:05 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Wow...EGGED

I got egged. (Easter)...my car is less than 2 weeks old and they already ____ed up the paint in the back on the trunk. I cleaned everything...the car was egged twice (2 eggs). The first egg hit the window and the yolk dripped down the side of the car so I was able to wash that. But the other egg hit the back of the car and the shell caused damage. Chipped a little of the paint...had the hurricane/swirl effect. Hard to explain but if you'd like pictures just let me know I'll take some and post it up.

Tough luck tho...anyone else get egged that caused some damage to the paint from the shell (or yolk)?
Old 04-11-2007, 03:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I WARNED YOU TO GET RID OF THOSE STEEL WHEELS! NOW YOU SEE THE CONSEQUENCES OF FAILING TO HEED MY WARNINGS BOUT YOUR DO-DECA-TUPLE SECRET PROBATION!

lol, jk, that sucks, but it could be worse. somebody torched another kids xb while on vacation.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Got egged too. Got it off though with no visible damage. Fortunately, I was informed of who-done-it, and being the mature member of society that I am, returned the favor 2 weeks later. People who ____ with people's cars deserve whatever happens to them.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

My bro got that hurricane/swirl effect due to being egged on his car. At first I didn't know where the heck it came from until someone told me.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you are on probation. if you do not have decent wheels before your probation is over, tc owners are permitted to redicule you on sight, on the phone, on the forum or in any other way shape or form until you get rid of those 16 inch detrimits to the tc's image.
i tried to warn you dude, get rid of the steelies or more bad things will happen to your tc, paint related, or with more eggs.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I do not condone this behavior but , ZEBMAN !!!! Damn dude . You mature ___**** you .

By the way . Not saying you are an ___**** in a bad way . You crack me up . You are ok with me
Old 04-11-2007, 03:49 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

my '05 tC was silly stringed, maple syruped, AND cling wrapped... i washed my car soooo many times but the paint was never the same... and the lining around the front and back windshields rotted and couldn't be fixed, so i feel your pain...

luckily, i was informed a few weeks later that it was my ex and his girlfriend at the time, because my informant was the cousin of the gf's ex and had the same thing happen to his car. needless to say, my ex's 2001 Prelude was keyed tremendously... karma's a b*tch
Old 04-11-2007, 03:51 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

did i mention that the car was sticky for weeks no matter how many times it was washed?
Old 04-11-2007, 03:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

very true......my friend had her rs1 xA egged.....and tried to touch up..but didnt work just made the spot the she touched up darker
Old 04-11-2007, 03:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I would love to catch someone messing with my tC. I'd have to call the coroner to come pick them up.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

wow, i guess one of the benifits of being a social hermit is that i don't have "friends" or enemies to screw with my car. just have to hope i'm not a victim of random acts of stupidity.
Old 04-11-2007, 03:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Balliztik
SL Member

i got egged the day before easter well at least they only used one egg and it hit to front window on the passenger side the egg shell was on the ground but the egg stuff was left on the window luckly it rains here so much most of it was washed off.
Old 04-11-2007, 04:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
ScionERA
SL Member

My car got egged by my friends sister while I was at their house. Needless to say after we were done getting her back, I'm no longer allowed at their house.
Old 04-11-2007, 11:45 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Kids around here are smart enough to know not to play around with people's cars. Cause the odds around here that person is carrying "heat" are 70% range. Ahh..I just love living in top 50 worst cities in the nation.
Old 04-11-2007, 12:38 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

If it actually chipped the paint then it's a different story, but if it's just the clear that scratched it can easily be cleaned up to good as new. I know the first ones are always the worst emotionally but be assured that there will be more, many more. But, always remember that paint is fixable and if you take your time and do it yourself properly you'll learn some valuable tools that could be useful for a secondary income some day!
Old 04-11-2007, 07:58 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by XPRESSCION
Kids around here are smart enough to know not to play around with people's cars. Cause the odds around here that person is carrying "heat" are 70% range. Ahh..I just love living in top 50 worst cities in the nation.
Just curious, what city in WI is considered one of the top 50 worst cities in the nation? Not trying to be mean, but how dangerous can a cheese head be?
Old 04-11-2007, 09:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
DeepSouth Scions
SL Member

Sorry to hear, hope you find the person and make them pay!!
Old 04-11-2007, 09:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Happened with my old old car and I figured out who it was. took them to court. needless to say, my car got a free brand new paint job.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:45 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SoCal tC Club
SL Member

Dang that sucks like heck.

Originally Posted by GetScionParts
Just curious, what city in WI is considered one of the top 50 worst cities in the nation? Not trying to be mean, but how dangerous can a cheese head be?
Milwalkee is pretty rough in some spots.
Old 04-11-2007, 09:56 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

People have nothing better to do.. then when their stuff gets ruined.. they make a big deal out of it.....it was probably some punk little kids.. sorry bout your car man.. sucks