Notices
Scion tC 1G Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

anyone know where to find camber links for tc's??? HELP

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2006, 08:40 PM
5 Year Member

Default anyone know where to find camber links for tc's??? HELP

i know hotchkis makes rear links but i need front links... if anyone has any info i would love to have it, any brand any think i just need to find some. got some tenabe springs dropping it 2 to 21/2 inches so i gotta find a kit... thanks

kai
Old 02-01-2006, 08:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Ingalls makes some front camber bolts that are adjustable.

But the camber kits aren't even totally necessary if you're lowering. Usually an alignment will be just fine.
Old 02-02-2006, 02:02 PM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

Default Re: anyone know where to find camber links for tc's??? HELP

Originally Posted by waterboy4786
i know hotchkis makes rear links but i need front links... if anyone has any info i would love to have it, any brand any think i just need to find some. got some tenabe springs dropping it 2 to 21/2 inches so i gotta find a kit... thanks

kai
PM me for pricing on the Ingalls stuff! ;)

Tai
CorSport
Old 02-02-2006, 03:13 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

IMO you should look into a camber kit. You can get away without having it installed but you will go through tires faster and your suspension will not be tuned to its full capability. What you should do is get a intial camber reading to determine if you need a kit or not. If your car is lowered more than about an inch I would recommend it. I am not sure what the o.e specs are for camber on a tc but most manufactures is close to zero. Again you don't have to have one but you will wear tires and you wont be getting the full capabilities out of your suspension.. Ingalls makes the "fast cams" and is releasing a rear arm soon for the tc.. I will pm you when the rear arm becomes available. Feel free to pm me with any ?'s and I can help you out...

I forgot to mention.. DO YOUR RESEARCH for compitent performance alignment shops in your area before you go buying stuff. What happens if you take it to people that do o.e. alignments is that they put in factory specs to do that alignment. Well when you lower a car the geometry of the suspension changes as do the specs. SO basically the o.e. specs get thrown out the window..Check the regional forums and ask what is in your area!