Notices

G-Games 77 Falcon? Any info on these?

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2006, 07:59 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default G-Games 77 Falcon? Any info on these?

Well, i'm interested in these wheels (Rays G-Games 77f (Falcon)) but can't really find anything about them or where to buy when i searched for them. Can someone tell me how much these run around for 18's? And also, i saw that they came in black but i can't find anywhere that sells them like that.
Old 07-15-2006, 09:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

here is a thread to look at some rims that will fit our ride. And the offsets are about spot on.. Yes i know its an SRT thread but it might be helpful. As for Black on the Falcons, i do not believe they make them in Black, but if they do they might be in the 2-piece, and they WILL be Special Order Only(from Japan).. these will cost you mad $$ to do, plus the wait time on getting them special order will be about 6-8 weeks order time then a bot longer for shippment through customs.. blah, blah, blah...

I tried for a set of G-games (2-piece) in Gold of the Wolf77 and the Sidewinder in gold as well, and the wait time was about 1-3 months, plus whatever time it took to actually get to my door.. It really sux that almost all of the reputable shop cant get you the rims even though they list them. They should really stock them, or atleast have a few sets ordered because people are willing to pay more $$$ for them if they have them in their shop. Your Loss Thier Gain.... Smart buisness practice there.

oops here is that thread:

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47785
Old 07-15-2006, 02:46 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

that's just for most places. some of these wheels are just hard to get sometimes.
Old 07-15-2006, 03:10 PM
dex
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by SCION_X
here is a thread to look at some rims that will fit our ride. And the offsets are about spot on.. Yes i know its an SRT thread but it might be helpful. As for Black on the Falcons, i do not believe they make them in Black, but if they do they might be in the 2-piece, and they WILL be Special Order Only(from Japan).. these will cost you mad $$ to do, plus the wait time on getting them special order will be about 6-8 weeks order time then a bot longer for shippment through customs.. blah, blah, blah...

I tried for a set of G-games (2-piece) in Gold of the Wolf77 and the Sidewinder in gold as well, and the wait time was about 1-3 months, plus whatever time it took to actually get to my door.. It really sux that almost all of the reputable shop cant get you the rims even though they list them. They should really stock them, or atleast have a few sets ordered because people are willing to pay more $$$ for them if they have them in their shop. Your Loss Thier Gain.... Smart buisness practice there.

oops here is that thread:

http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47785
the problem is that Ray's Engineering, the company that makes G-games, offers so many different diameter, bolt pattern and offset combinations that its not really smart buisness practice to stock them. just about every wheel ordered has to be made at their factory in Japan and then shipped overseas, there is no warehouse with stockpiles of finished wheels. I had to wait 3-4 months for my wheels but i was able to get the exact offset i was looking for, no spacers needed, and noone in this area is rolling on the same wheel i am. so to me the wait is more a benefit.
Old 07-17-2006, 01:48 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

True... I forgot about the different offset or stance they have to offer in which normally other makers do not have. Between the A-E sets and then on top of that the offset. Wide vs. Low offset. If you got to thier direct site you can see the pdf file that has the variations. YIKES.. I would have totally loved to wait and i will own some someday when i have the time and patience.. Thanks for the reminder.
Old 07-17-2006, 03:43 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

just think. that's just how awesome those wheels are though. true jdm! lol.
Old 07-18-2006, 09:40 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i heard these rims are awesome
Old 08-01-2006, 06:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I got mine from Discount Tire online, but I don't see them listed anymore. If you give them a call, they can probably get them for you, given that Ray's still makes them...