Notices
Scion tC 2G Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

Stay Fresh Car Care products

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-2014, 04:37 PM

Default Stay Fresh Car Care products

Anyone here use Stay Fresh Car Care products? Stay tuned and i will release the 10% off coupon code tonight. I just bought abunch of their products to test and will be doing an unboxing review tonight and then testing the products on Thursdays and giving my reviews. Go check them out guys.
Old 01-01-2015, 12:19 PM

Coupon code for 10% off is "Fresh".
Initial review of these products is overall amazing. Simple to choose on the website, well descripted, fast shipping, and everything smells amazing. Cant wait to try it today. From left to right i have here:
Fresh Air Freshener
Pad Kit plus 2 aditional Whites
Restore 1
Renew 2
Refresh 3
Preserve Wax
Brazilian Glaze
Armor Sealant
Clay Lube
Quick Detaile
Tire Shine
Fabric Cleaner
Back to Black
Blue Clay Bar in the middle
Indiviual reviews will come today.
Attached Thumbnails Stay Fresh Car Care products-20141231_171457%7E2.jpg  
Old 01-02-2015, 12:43 PM

UPDATE!!
I tested the following products yesterday.
Quick Detailer
Claybar and Clay Lube
Restore 1
Renew 2
Refresh 3
Brilliance Glaze
Preserve Wax
Armor Sealant
Fresh Air Freshener

First I used the Quick Detailer on the car and the first thing that I noticed was how nice and evenly the sprayer mists. Its kind of akward to hold but once you figure out that you have to hold the bottle and put 1 finger on the trigger its no problem. The QD did its job by taking off the Ohio salt residue, leaving behind a very vibrant shine and not scratching the paint! Thumbs up on the QD

Next was the Clay Bar and Lube. The clay was a little hard at first but after soaking on hot/warm water for 5 minutes or so it softened right up. Clay lube works well also. It has a very nice smell to it!

After I clayed the car I has some rough spots and scratches from using the brush at the car wash so I decided to use Restore 1 on those spots. I have to say...this stuff was WAYYYYY too aggressive for my new 2014 paint! I would say its perfect if you traded paint with a pole or someone, this is some heavy cut stuff that doesn't mess around!! It would make my girlfriends 98 Civic shine like a dream but too much for mine so I put it away and went to Renew 2.

I broke out the Renew 2 and that was more like what I was looking for. Its a medium cut compound that's PERFECT for working out the small, barely noticeable surface scratches and swirls while restoring the paint to that new car finish. I work the whole car in Renew 2 with GREAT results. I was using a Meguiars DA Power System that goes on a corded drill and the Blue Stay Fresh Foam Pad. Couldn't ask for more out of the Renew 2

After the Renew 2 the scratches were all gone but the finish was left just slightly dull. I broke out the Refresh 3 with a Green Stay Fresh Foam Pad and went to work. OH MY GOD that stuff was almost like wet sanding after the Renew 2. Perfect finish results! No scratches, swirls, dullness....just a PERFECT mirror finish!

After I finished 1, 2, and 3, I went over it with the Brilliance Glaze. I had never had much luck with Glazes in the past, tried 3 or 4 different ones and was not impressed, just another step I felt I didn't have to do. I used the Stay Fresh Brilliance Glaze and I have to say, It totally looked like it added a layey of clear coat and brightened up my paint. I did half the hood and then asked my girlfriend and buddys to see what they thought, they all said it looked like I got that half of my hood repainted! The key is to let it haze over! I applied using the Meguiars DA Power System and a White Stay Fresh Foam Pad, Went on super easy and smooth, same off clean and no powder or residue.

I finished the car in the Glaze then broke out the Preserve Wax. I was very skeptical of this was because I am used to the best of the Meguiars(Yellow #26, Meguiars NXT, Meguiars Ultimate Synthetic). Again, I used the Meguiars DA System with a different White Stay Fresh Foam Pad. It is the easiest wax I have ever used before! It went on like butter, it was clear(synthetic so a light coat goes a long way) and really works into the paint easy! There is no cure or haze time but I worked my way applying around the whole car before I started taking it off. Came off super easy! I did everything from my windows, headlight, wheels, wiper arms, even my exhaust tip! I am a firm believer in this was being one of the best and easiest to use, if not the best or easiest. I can say for sure it is MY new favorite!

After I took the wax off I went through and used the Armor Sealant. I was comparing this to the Chemical Guys Jet Seal and Hybrid VO7. The Armor Sealant is liquid so I sprayed it on a microfiber applicator and wiped it on the car. It is better than the VO7 because its smoother, and also stays on the paint and hazes over, unlike the VO7 that "soaks" into the paint. I feel the Armor Sealant ACTUALLY creates an extra layer of protection. I like it more than the Jet Seal also because its a lot easier to apply and remove without all the mess of the Jet Seal!

Last was the Fresh Air Freshener! My girlfriend said its her new favorite! It smells like your walking through a forest, on the edge on a beach, following a person who is wearing good smelling cologne, and used a lot of laundry detergent to clean his clothes. My girlfriend said it smelled like a "unicorn orgasm"....whatever that smells like. I love it and will keep the bottle in my center console to refresh when needed. I initially sprayed a lot(3-4 sprays per matt) and soon realized it was too much. a couple squirts would be pleanty, noted for next time!

I cannot wait for it to rain so I can see the results! By the time I finished it was dark so I didn't not get a chance to get any pictures but I am going to try this weekend to get some of the car and products! Next time(possibly in the spring) I am going to try the Clay Mitt since its new. If it works like planned Im sure it will take over the old ways of claying with the traditional bar! The products showed actual results during each step! I am blown away with how well each of them performed individually. I have a couple more from them to test like the Back to Black, Tire Shine, Interior Cleaner. I suggest you guys try these products out, Im sure you will be just as impressed as I was!!!
Old 01-04-2015, 09:19 PM

The true power of Stay Fresh Car Care products...cleaned up the headlights on my girlfriends car with Restore 1. Check out their products at StayFreshCarCare.com.
Attached Thumbnails Stay Fresh Car Care products-20150104_164253%7E2.jpg