Notices
Scion tC 2G Drivetrain & Power Engine and transmission discussions...

Tsudo S2 Catback Exhaust System

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2013, 10:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Hey guys, anyone in DMV area running this Tsudo exhaust? I'm willing to drive up and meet anyone who's in DMV area so i could check it out!! Thanks!!
Old 10-21-2013, 12:09 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by CelestialxOne
If you ordered it on friday then you should recieve it by Wed. Maybe Thurs. I live in Bako, I ordered mine on the 11th and recieved it the 15th. Beware! using the new (please forgive me but i dont know the exact name of the part) gasket that fits in front of the cat. Mine would not fit over the end of the s-pipe. I must have spent a whole hour trying to figure out why it would not fit. If your using the stock s-pipe( the one that is after the header and down-pipe with the o2 sensor) like me, just re-use the old one, just be super-carfull not to damage it when dropping out the old exhaust. Also the bolts that come in the new kit are not the same thread type as the stock nuts. I wanted to try and use the stock bolts with springs, but couldnt, when comparing the new gasket to the old one, it was smaller in inside diameter and overall height. Caution! If you try to run the new bolts through theyre going to cross-thread. Go ahead try it, I did. lol What you might have to do is take off the s-pipe and remove the welded on nuts. Thats what i did, then mock up the cat in the existing hangars. Put the s-pipe back in, and reuse the stock cat gasket. Just make sure you set aside an extra hour if your doing it with a buddy like i did. It helped having an extra set of hands. Plus if you work on the cat section, you could have him work on the bend section and the muffler section.

Hope you enjoy yours as much as i am man it sounds sick, no youtube video can really express the tone it gives off without the silencer. lol Since I put it on, I have people turning heads everywhere, not to mention every ____ing Rico Ricer wanna race me. Btw I first ordered mine through ERZ and was told it was in stock on a friday, placed the order before noon asking for overnight shipping, then on monday had to call to find out it wasnt in stock and that it would take two months in back-order. ERZ did me a solid and refunded after 2 buisness days. This time I placed my order with Speed-Element Motorsports and got just as great of a price, and speedy service. Sorry ERZ I meant to purchase from you guys. Ill buy my next one through you.
Just wanted to chime in and say I had the same issue with the s-pipe connection. I did use the stock bolts/springs/gasket setup. I for some reason I could not get both bolts threaded in at the same time, so I threaded in one bolt, took vice grips and carefully pulled the s-pipe flange and Tsudo exhaust flange closer to each other and there ended up working for me. The exhaust is more rigid now in that area but still plenty of flex due to the front s-pipe joint. I couldn't use the gasket that Tsudo provided me with because it was way to small.
Old 02-21-2014, 12:02 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by biglilsteve
Meh, check out my clip. I don't think I avoided high RPMs and rasp is minimal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWm2qgrCU6w
mine keeps hitting the bumper and just sits extremely close, what hangers do you recommend for it? like 3 inch hangers to get it away from the bumper and so that'll it'll stop hitting it?
Old 02-22-2014, 04:04 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

just installed mine and man does it sound good loving it !
Old 03-12-2014, 04:42 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

10 more Tsudo exhaust with blue tip came in today.
Old 03-12-2014, 02:43 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Exhaust sounds awesome, got it less than a week ago. Had to make the holes wider to on one end to fit up with the stock s-pipe, but it did in fact work.

Bolts are a little short, but they fit enough to crank down on them to get them good and tight.

Wife hates it, which to me is a plus in itself...Friggin way louder than stock.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i have a tsudo exhaust and the silencer, however the silencer does not fit the exhaust.

the holes are off by half a centimeter.
Old 03-14-2014, 12:31 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

My silencer came pre-installed in my exhaust, so I already knew that it fit...bummer. Maybe you could just drill an angle into one of the holes to make it line up.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

We have a few more Tsudo TC2 with blue tips in stock.
Old 04-02-2014, 07:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i have a silencer with the tsudo tc2 regular exhaust, but the holes won't fit. it's off by 5 mm
Old 04-02-2014, 08:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by uhsentc
i have a silencer with the tsudo tc2 regular exhaust, but the holes won't fit. it's off by 5 mm
The silencer should already be on the exhaust so why wouldn't the silencer hole fit.
Old 04-02-2014, 08:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

can you post an image of what the silencer looks like?
Old 04-02-2014, 09:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by uhsentc
can you post an image of what the silencer looks like?
The Tsudo silencer look like this.

Old 04-17-2014, 12:45 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Anybody know when this will be off backorder. Seams like those 2 resonators make this thing a lot cleaner sounding then most setups. Nice low powerful sound.
Old 04-17-2014, 01:09 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Check semotors.com they ship pretty quick. Love mine.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Old 04-17-2014, 01:20 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Good call they have it for 360 too. Good price. Would this be good combined with a dezod green header. Or would the lack of back pressure from a high flow cat and full catback actually cost me power ?
Old 04-17-2014, 01:24 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

The green header will still give you a little pressure since it has the cat. You should gain power. I have the weapon r header, larger s pipe and the tsudo. I think my tuner is what's helping me though. At any rate, you should be good to go. Open that thing up.

Old 04-17-2014, 01:27 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

So what do you think is better ? Fully opening it up with a dezod red or weapon r with tsudo exhaust or will a little back pressure with dezod green be more beneficial. What kind of dyno numbers do you get with the weapon r and tsudo with it tuned ?
Old 04-17-2014, 01:49 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

I didn't dyno it per say. I used an accelerometer that calculates my horse power. Dynos are over rated anyway. I got a 20 hp difference with my unichip and everything else. As far as the red or green, it depends on your preference. You won't be street legal without the cat, but if you don't care about that I would go weapon r. The green header has a pretty high flow cat, so I can't see there being much difference.

Old 04-17-2014, 10:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by HOODedDutchman
Anybody know when this will be off backorder. Seams like those 2 resonators make this thing a lot cleaner sounding then most setups. Nice low powerful sound.

6-8 weeks back order.

Quick Reply: Tsudo S2 Catback Exhaust System