Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion tC 2G Forced Induction (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-2g-forced-induction-1827/)
-   -   Descendant parts (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-tc-2g-forced-induction-1827/descendant-parts-221891/)

bfrino1288 03-24-2013 04:33 PM

Descendant parts

Where ae people still finding the Descendant intakes and turbo kits? The website no longer lists them since they are out of the Scion game. I really wanted the Descentant CAI kit.
Thanks,
Bill

o TaGGeD o 03-24-2013 05:43 PM

eBay, amazon call any of there distributors call them usually they have stuff laying around that's not on there sure

Rydrdg 03-27-2013 08:43 AM

your best bet is the classified section as soon someone try to sell it. I got lucky ran across mine on ebay.

paul_dezod 03-28-2013 06:04 PM

Why are you chasing their parts? What did you need?

ashtc2 03-28-2013 06:24 PM

Because they were awesome while they lasted. Having corporate backing can do a lot for a company.

ZeroEyeQueue 03-29-2013 12:08 AM

Look up World Racing East. They have a shop in Reading, PA. As they do not have shelf parts, they can still get parts for the tC2, if you really want Descendant parts.

o TaGGeD o 03-29-2013 05:04 AM

Originally Posted by ZeroEyeQueue (Post 4099489)
Look up World Racing East. They have a shop in Reading, PA. As they do not have shelf parts, they can still get parts for the tC2, if you really want Descendant parts.

Any updates on your tc2 build man? I'm running the descendant kit and really wanna take it to the next level and achieve a reliable 400 whp as my daily

ZeroEyeQueue 03-29-2013 12:18 PM

Not running yet. Needs new pistons again since the rings were washed. WR East just ordered the pistons and will install and assemble shortly after.

A reliable 400 WHP is easily another 5k+ if you can't do the machine work yourself. Before the piston SNAFU, my car made 399 WHP. Anything more I would've needed a custom fuel system since there isn't one on the market for the 2AR.

o TaGGeD o 03-29-2013 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by ZeroEyeQueue (Post 4099582)
Not running yet. Needs new pistons again since the rings were washed. WR East just ordered the pistons and will install and assemble shortly after.

A reliable 400 WHP is easily another 5k+ if you can't do the machine work yourself. Before the piston SNAFU, my car made 399 WHP. Anything more I would've needed a custom fuel system since there isn't one on the market for the 2AR.

I figured I would be able to achieve the 400whp with dezods pistons rods a flywheel clutch boost controller and a good tune

ZeroEyeQueue 03-29-2013 03:41 PM

Yeah, you can do it. I'm sure Dezod can install/assemble/machine everything for you, if you send your block in. Their internals are a great deal in terms of pricing and quality from what I've read.

I actually made 404 WHP on one pull before all the internals were put it. But, that was @15 Psi, and wasn't safe on a stock block. If you can find an EMS that is standalone or something close to, I'd highly suggest you get it. A lot of what you spend will be on labor and tuning.

o TaGGeD o 03-29-2013 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by ZeroEyeQueue (Post 4099604)
Yeah, you can do it. I'm sure Dezod can install/assemble/machine everything for you, if you send your block in. Their internals are a great deal in terms of pricing and quality from what I've read.

I actually made 404 WHP on one pull before all the internals were put it. But, that was @15 Psi, and wasn't safe on a stock block. If you can find an EMS that is standalone or something close to, I'd highly suggest you get it. A lot of what you spend will be on labor and tuning.

I've not had any issues with my AEM FIC it needs a little fine tuning but has been working great it's funny I get a cel for like a week then it goes off for like two then comes back on since its fighting with the stock ECU but my afr are always in check and cars running great why switch it to a standalone tuning a standalone will bank rupt me lol

ZeroEyeQueue 03-29-2013 07:07 PM

The system is much more stable. Your fuel trims won't constantly reset and you'll have some control of your valve train. If you want 400 at the wheels, do it the right way. Any tuner will tell you that the F/I C is garbage compared to the EMS2.

o TaGGeD o 03-29-2013 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by ZeroEyeQueue (Post 4099669)
The system is much more stable. Your fuel trims won't constantly reset and you'll have some control of your valve train. If you want 400 at the wheels, do it the right way. Any tuner will tell you that the F/I C is garbage compared to the EMS2.

Oh I agree but the standalone will be the last thing I want to do since it's so pricey I mean the unit itself is 1-2k then tuning is aswell that's crazy for just that lol they over price Everything majorly I wanna see your build finished!

ZeroEyeQueue 03-30-2013 03:04 AM

Heh, the project is never done. Hopefully, it will be running by summer.

o TaGGeD o 03-30-2013 04:20 AM

Originally Posted by ZeroEyeQueue (Post 4099766)
Heh, the project is never done. Hopefully, it will be running by summer.

Heh I wants 350-400 whp that's my goal then I wanna work on suspension and brakes any recommendations on a clutch I'm still running stock and I can't really decide which to pick up for a good driving clutch I drive alot

ZeroEyeQueue 03-30-2013 02:26 PM

Originally Posted by o TaGGeD o (Post 4099782)
Heh I wants 350-400 whp that's my goal then I wanna work on suspension and brakes any recommendations on a clutch I'm still running stock and I can't really decide which to pick up for a good driving clutch I drive alot

ACT or OS Giken. ACT you'll have some different options on how much it can hold. Giken only offers one option for our cars. I've been away from the forums for a while, so I've no clue if anyone else came out with one.

Some of them will have a much greater pedal resistance. However, it only takes a week or so to get used to it.

Erager09 11-28-2013 12:17 PM

Descendant parts

*deleted my post bc it was about the tc1 not tc2*

Erager09 11-28-2013 12:19 PM

Descendant parts

Originally Posted by o TaGGeD o (Post 4099782)

I did ACT 6 puck sprung hub and like it. Real quick engagement off the floor but you gotta get used to the heavy pedal

This was on a tc1 but I'd imagine it'd be the same