Notices
Scion tC 2G Forced Induction Turbo and supercharger applications

Descendant parts

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2013, 04:33 PM
5 Year Member

Default Descendant parts

Where ae people still finding the Descendant intakes and turbo kits? The website no longer lists them since they are out of the Scion game. I really wanted the Descentant CAI kit.
Thanks,
Bill
Old 03-24-2013, 05:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

eBay, amazon call any of there distributors call them usually they have stuff laying around that's not on there sure
Old 03-27-2013, 08:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

your best bet is the classified section as soon someone try to sell it. I got lucky ran across mine on ebay.
Old 03-28-2013, 06:04 PM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scionetics
KAD
SL Member

Why are you chasing their parts? What did you need?
Old 03-28-2013, 06:24 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Because they were awesome while they lasted. Having corporate backing can do a lot for a company.
Old 03-29-2013, 12:08 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Look up World Racing East. They have a shop in Reading, PA. As they do not have shelf parts, they can still get parts for the tC2, if you really want Descendant parts.
Old 03-29-2013, 05:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ZeroEyeQueue
Look up World Racing East. They have a shop in Reading, PA. As they do not have shelf parts, they can still get parts for the tC2, if you really want Descendant parts.
Any updates on your tc2 build man? I'm running the descendant kit and really wanna take it to the next level and achieve a reliable 400 whp as my daily
Old 03-29-2013, 12:18 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Not running yet. Needs new pistons again since the rings were washed. WR East just ordered the pistons and will install and assemble shortly after.

A reliable 400 WHP is easily another 5k+ if you can't do the machine work yourself. Before the piston SNAFU, my car made 399 WHP. Anything more I would've needed a custom fuel system since there isn't one on the market for the 2AR.
Old 03-29-2013, 02:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Not running yet. Needs new pistons again since the rings were washed. WR East just ordered the pistons and will install and assemble shortly after.

A reliable 400 WHP is easily another 5k+ if you can't do the machine work yourself. Before the piston SNAFU, my car made 399 WHP. Anything more I would've needed a custom fuel system since there isn't one on the market for the 2AR.
I figured I would be able to achieve the 400whp with dezods pistons rods a flywheel clutch boost controller and a good tune
Old 03-29-2013, 03:41 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah, you can do it. I'm sure Dezod can install/assemble/machine everything for you, if you send your block in. Their internals are a great deal in terms of pricing and quality from what I've read.

I actually made 404 WHP on one pull before all the internals were put it. But, that was @15 Psi, and wasn't safe on a stock block. If you can find an EMS that is standalone or something close to, I'd highly suggest you get it. A lot of what you spend will be on labor and tuning.
Old 03-29-2013, 06:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Yeah, you can do it. I'm sure Dezod can install/assemble/machine everything for you, if you send your block in. Their internals are a great deal in terms of pricing and quality from what I've read.

I actually made 404 WHP on one pull before all the internals were put it. But, that was @15 Psi, and wasn't safe on a stock block. If you can find an EMS that is standalone or something close to, I'd highly suggest you get it. A lot of what you spend will be on labor and tuning.
I've not had any issues with my AEM FIC it needs a little fine tuning but has been working great it's funny I get a cel for like a week then it goes off for like two then comes back on since its fighting with the stock ECU but my afr are always in check and cars running great why switch it to a standalone tuning a standalone will bank rupt me lol
Old 03-29-2013, 07:07 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

The system is much more stable. Your fuel trims won't constantly reset and you'll have some control of your valve train. If you want 400 at the wheels, do it the right way. Any tuner will tell you that the F/I C is garbage compared to the EMS2.
Old 03-29-2013, 08:38 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The system is much more stable. Your fuel trims won't constantly reset and you'll have some control of your valve train. If you want 400 at the wheels, do it the right way. Any tuner will tell you that the F/I C is garbage compared to the EMS2.
Oh I agree but the standalone will be the last thing I want to do since it's so pricey I mean the unit itself is 1-2k then tuning is aswell that's crazy for just that lol they over price Everything majorly I wanna see your build finished!
Old 03-30-2013, 03:04 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Heh, the project is never done. Hopefully, it will be running by summer.
Old 03-30-2013, 04:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Heh, the project is never done. Hopefully, it will be running by summer.
Heh I wants 350-400 whp that's my goal then I wanna work on suspension and brakes any recommendations on a clutch I'm still running stock and I can't really decide which to pick up for a good driving clutch I drive alot
Old 03-30-2013, 02:26 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by o TaGGeD o
Heh I wants 350-400 whp that's my goal then I wanna work on suspension and brakes any recommendations on a clutch I'm still running stock and I can't really decide which to pick up for a good driving clutch I drive alot
ACT or OS Giken. ACT you'll have some different options on how much it can hold. Giken only offers one option for our cars. I've been away from the forums for a while, so I've no clue if anyone else came out with one.

Some of them will have a much greater pedal resistance. However, it only takes a week or so to get used to it.
Old 11-28-2013, 12:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Descendant parts

*deleted my post bc it was about the tc1 not tc2*
Old 11-28-2013, 12:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Descendant parts

Originally Posted by o TaGGeD o
I did ACT 6 puck sprung hub and like it. Real quick engagement off the floor but you gotta get used to the heavy pedal

This was on a tc1 but I'd imagine it'd be the same