Notices
Scion tC 2G Owners Lounge
2011-____ [ANT20]

Weird question

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2011, 02:39 AM

Question Weird question

I was wondering if anyone knows a website that sells a type of plastic or something like that, that you can stick a sticker on to (like a state trooper sticker, always saves me from a ticket). I don't want to just apply the sticker onto the car's rear windshield because it really annoying to get off and would damage tint if it were in place. I know that I had some weird stickers that would stick to the glass but come off and reapply easily onto another part so I was just wondering if it's possible to buy such a material and place a sticker on it so it can be easily removed without damaging tint. Sorry if this is a stupid question and thanks in advance.
Old 05-25-2011, 02:50 AM

maybe if you put it inside a clear paper or wrapper and just tape anywhere you want it!! idk if that would help
Old 05-25-2011, 03:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Big Sky Scion
Scikotics
SL Member

a piece of plastic with a suction cup mount is how i attach my parking passes on my car and motorcycle at the university
Old 05-25-2011, 04:39 AM

nvm I found a nice product, Avery Clear Decals for Windows, thanks anyways.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Dude, post up the link!
Old 05-25-2011, 08:27 PM

Well the Clear Decals for Windows can be found on amazon (link below) and it's reusable I guess if you want to have a parking permit on for part of the year and off the other.
Amazon Amazon
Old 05-26-2011, 03:10 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scinergy
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by madspar
I don't want to just apply the sticker onto the car's rear windshield because it really annoying to get off and would damage tint if it were in place.
Know the power of products such as goo gone and goof off. There are multiple products that remove the residue left from stickers.

Originally Posted by madspar
I was wondering if anyone knows a website that
sells a type of plastic or something like that, that you can stick a sticker on to (like a state trooper sticker, always saves me from a ticket). I don't want to just apply the sticker onto the car's rear windshield because it really annoying to get off and would damage tint if it were in place. I know that I had some weird stickers that would stick to the glass but come off and reapply easily onto another part so I was just wondering if it's possible to buy such a material and place a sticker on it so it can be easily removed without damaging tint. Sorry if this is a stupid question and thanks in advance.
Any quality decal will be your best bet and will no damage the tint because it will be on the outside of the window. I know that there is a couple of individuals on Scionlife that can print custom decals. Or you could just go the route you are looking at with the transparent laminate decaling.