Notices
Scion tC 2G Wheel & Tire
Fitments, widths, brands...
Click Here

Wheel Fitment?

Old 06-14-2019, 05:15 AM

Default Wheel Fitment?

Just started to add onto my 2013 Scion tC, I know little to nothing about how to mod my car and was wondering if these would fit??
I know it says Universal but just want to be sure!

*Moved to Correct Forum by Administrator

Sticky Where to Post Your Question

Last edited by MR_LUV; 06-14-2019 at 05:55 AM. Reason: Moved to Correct Forum by Administrator
Old 06-14-2019, 07:18 PM
SL Member

If you're not very familiar with modding, that setup is probably going to be more work to make fit than you're comfortable with. They will be very aggressive and will require a decent stretch on the tires (depending on ride height - at stock height they're going to poke out like crazy and look cheap and awful), custom alignment specs/carmber arms and rolled fenders. They're doable but not an easy bolt-on for the inexperienced. If you're looking for a setup that will bolt on without other modifications, pass on this.

Also, idk how much shipping is to Hawaii, but that wheel setup seems way overpriced (those go for about $130-150 each).

A simple bolt-on wheel that doesn't require anything else (except new lug nuts) would be somewhere in the 18x8.5" range with an offset around +30. Check my thread out to see how that fits. Can go more aggressive, but I just wanted a simple setup as this is just the daily.