2004-2006.5 [NCP61]

bye everyone

Search this Thread

Old 02-11-2006, 07:54 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default bye everyone

i am leaving the scion life because my car has been vandalized...the damages were over 9000 and the adjuster was still not done yet. anyways...i loved me 05 IIP xA...and i still do...i love scions..but time to move on to a 2006 civic si...or should i juss save some cash and get a mazda 3 hatch?
Old 02-11-2006, 08:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

bye.....
Old 02-11-2006, 09:26 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

Money on the new xB RS3.0.
Old 02-11-2006, 02:57 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Default Re: bye everyone

Originally Posted by ljljaylj
i am leaving the scion life because my car has been vandalized...the damages were over 9000 and the adjuster was still not done yet. anyways...i loved me 05 IIP xA...and i still do...i love scions..but time to move on to a 2006 civic si...or should i juss save some cash and get a mazda 3 hatch?
Why go for a Mazda3 hatch, if an xA is going to give you the same features and better reliability than a Mazda.

If youre going for an Si then you obvioulsy want speed and to be part of that HONDA crowd.

But if you are seriously considering a Mazda, stick with scion, you get more for your money.
Old 02-11-2006, 03:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

^^^ I agree.. Also your worried about vandalism to your XA then why get a CIVIC SI?? Im not sure if your aware but the honda civic SI is one of the most stolen of the Honda cars, so imho why would you go Civic instead..
Old 02-11-2006, 03:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

whatever dude just go we won't miss u no hard feelings just go an don't turn back
j/p will miss u what ever is ur decision good luck
Old 02-11-2006, 03:12 PM
Founder
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

It's been cool having you around, best of luck with your next ride and your next online community.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

what exactly did they do to your car to get 9000? i can see at least 2k from stealing the audio/video, but the rest dont add up unless they beat the whole thing with a baseball bat. anyhow good luck with your next ride, may it treat you as well as your luvable xA.
Old 02-11-2006, 09:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
sIcKsCiOnS

Any pictures so we can get an idea of what $9000 in vandalism looks like?

This is one of my biggest fears.. I almost didn't buy my first xB because I feared that it would get keyed, or someone would kick a big dent in it or something, just because it looks different.
Old 02-12-2006, 03:55 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Psyco565
what exactly did they do to your car to get 9000? i can see at least 2k from stealing the audio/video, but the rest dont add up unless they beat the whole thing with a baseball bat. anyhow good luck with your next ride, may it treat you as well as your luvable xA.

thats exactly right...they beat the whole thing up with bats big stones and bricks and crowbars...i have only phone pictues...i didnt get to take any other ones...it juss hurts looking at it..

well if it doesnt add up let me explaiini into more detail

all 8 windows were broken - all my lights were cracked, bent, broken - major fender damage(all 4). major hood damage due to bats and crowbars - doors were banged in...all 4... - side few mirrors were swung off. - is that enough?????

bumpers were cracked and bent

the only thing that was flawless was my engine and my rims...
Old 02-12-2006, 11:31 AM
5 Year Member

SL Member

That truly is a horrible story! I'm sorry that that happened to you. It seems weird to me that they left the rims alone.

Anywho... the $9000 is definitely proper redemption. I hope that you enjoy your future car, Scion or not.
Old 02-13-2006, 01:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You don't want a car that gets broken into, so you go and get yourself a
HONDA CIVIC!!
Old 02-13-2006, 05:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team Sushi
SL Member
Team N.V.S.
Scion Evolution

Originally Posted by Jessman360
You don't want a car that gets broken into, so you go and get yourself a
HONDA CIVIC!!
Jessman has a point.
Old 02-16-2006, 07:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

What did you do to the crew who beat up your car?? Did you p*ss someone off?? I have never heard of anyones car being beat up to mass destruction. Basically $9000 is alot of damage...thats almost a new car. Whatever, good luck but my advice, dont go with the Honda---most stolen and broken into car.....I would read up on that if you're worried about your next car!
Old 02-16-2006, 10:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Slyfx13
What did you do to the crew who beat up your car?? Did you p*ss someone off?? I have never heard of anyones car being beat up to mass destruction. Basically $9000 is alot of damage...thats almost a new car. Whatever, good luck but my advice, dont go with the Honda---most stolen and broken into car.....I would read up on that if you're worried about your next car!
well they actually juss got revenge on me and i dont wanan say anything loud about it over the internet so imma juss leave it at that...

but good news folks..i'm comming b ack

i'm getting a 2006 tC hopefully i can get it in white if not...IIP will do!
Old 02-17-2006, 02:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I never thought I'd say this BUT if someone trashed my xA, I'd get another xA! Cheap, fun, reliable, economical. All the reasons that made me buy it in the first place have grown on me even more.

Anyway, good luck with your next ride...hopefully the crew that cracked your egg doesn't figure out what you're driving next!
Old 02-17-2006, 03:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Sorry to hear about what happened to your xA.

Just in case you didn't know the 06 tC does NOT come in IIP. The white looks good and with the OEM Ground Effects and pedestal spoiler it looks even better.

Anyway good luck on your next ride.
Old 02-20-2006, 05:36 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Wow. I'm really sorry to hear about your car. That totally sucks. It is NEVER cool to touch someone's car.
I hope this doesn't sound too harsh, but it doesn't seem like buying a different car is going to help matters any. I mean, it doesn't sound like the reason your car got vandalized was because it was a Scion. If it was a personal issue between you and whoever did it, what makes you think they won't ruin your next car too? It sounds to me like you need to get this mess straighten out. I hope you do.
Old 02-20-2006, 09:39 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by matt_a
Wow. I'm really sorry to hear about your car. That totally sucks. It is NEVER cool to touch someone's car.
I hope this doesn't sound too harsh, but it doesn't seem like buying a different car is going to help matters any. I mean, it doesn't sound like the reason your car got vandalized was because it was a Scion. If it was a personal issue between you and whoever did it, what makes you think they won't ruin your next car too? It sounds to me like you need to get this mess straighten out. I hope you do.
well i didnt snitch when they messed up my scion...but if they mess u pmy next ride i will
Old 02-21-2006, 03:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ljljaylj
well i didnt snitch when they messed up my scion...but if they mess u pmy next ride i will
What? You mean you know who did it?! Dude, this isn't 7th grade. You're not "snitching" on someone for smoking in the bathroom. They did $9,000 worth of damage to your car! I'd have somebody's head on a platter.

Quick Reply: bye everyone