Notices

XBGOD

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2009, 03:15 AM
Banned

Default XBGOD

I see daddy slaped your hands. He's right. You guys should of beat XBGOD up for as much knowledge as possible. Instead you got so far off track you ____ed him off. I didn't see anyone with a Stand alone system like his, that might be the key to his power. But hey guess well never know now. Or I should say you'll never know now.

Last edited by unfatted; 10-01-2009 at 03:15 AM. Reason: not done
Old 10-01-2009, 03:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by unfatted
I see daddy slaped your hands. He's right. You guys should of beat XBGOD up for as much knowledge as possible. Instead you got so far off track you ____ed him off. I didn't see anyone with a Stand alone system like his, that might be the key to his power. But hey guess well never know now. Or I should say you'll never know now.
He had good information to share, that is true. But it was also on him for not kepping a professional image on representing these developed parts on his car. I had many questions unanswered as he had his focus on making it clear he would "crush" anyone on the track.

If the companies who developed the parts on his car could contact me through pm id like to gather some information.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

As long as I know that he thinks there is zero talent involved in racing, I don't care how fast his car is or isn't. Just based off the fact that he thinks there is no driver error, proves that he didn't build the fastest xB ever, he built a dyno queen/show car.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:46 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

So he comes along with a lot of talk about what he did and who did it (and one person who knows said builder who doenst remember the vehicle) and a huge attitude about how great he is. Big surprise on the internet.

Then amazingly comes a completely new person the forum to stick up for this guy and talk up his alleged knowledge like you are lovers or something... big surprise.

Not saying one way or another, but someone talking themselves up on the forums and then creating other user names with 3 posts supporting their own claims is nothing new. And honestly after 5 years on this forum and seeing this stuff happen over and over.... we have no REAL proof either way that you arent the same person or that he isnt full of it. So the ego posts + no real proof whatsoever doesnt gain much credibility, so what do you expect? e-boosting ones own "image" and "knowledge" is about as new as dirt. Not to mention saying you basically are out of country and dumped paychecks into someone elses shop means THEY are the ones that built the car.. why not have THEM come on here and get credit for it.

Hell we had a guy with a "twin charged tC" on here the year the car came out ... we have had another guy here and on other forums with more screen names than I can count that went from not knowing how a flywheel worked to having 10 years experienced building race engines in a years time....

Last edited by engifineer; 10-01-2009 at 03:52 AM.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Originally Posted by engifineer
So he comes along with a lot of talk about what he did and who did it (and one person who knows said builder who doenst remember the vehicle) and a huge attitude about how great he is. Big surprise on the internet.

Then amazingly comes a completely new person the forum to stick up for this guy and talk up his alleged knowledge like you are lovers or something... big surprise.

Not saying one way or another, but someone talking themselves up on the forums and then creating other user names with 3 posts supporting their own claims is nothing new. And honestly after 5 years on this forum and seeing this stuff happen over and over.... we have no REAL proof either way that you arent the same person or that he isnt full of it. So the ego posts + no real proof whatsoever doesnt gain much credibility, so what do you expect? e-boosting ones own "image" and "knowledge" is about as new as dirt.
Take note that the 'second person' came AFTER the 'first' got banned.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:50 AM
Banned

He knows there is skill involved in driving, you motards kept fueling the fire. you played right into him, he got you right where he wanted you. Just like i'm doing right now. You don't know when to shut up. Just like someone else on this forum will post something right up after this. I seen the post that got him banned, I think the guy that called him a ***** should of been banned so yeah I think you guys do have favourtisim. I did like his quote Strawberry ***** pink wheels. You know who you are. Youv'e made him more popular than ever. over 1,500 view in like 3 days. Bottom line he did what you have not, like it or not.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Why would I ever blow a ton of money on making a 300hp xB that's going to do nothing but park in a car lot? Oh that's right, I wouldn't, which is why I don't care. I simply asked for times slips proving he was the fastest, and all he did was cry.
Old 10-01-2009, 03:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Oh... oh... I am posting... guess that means you and him "have me where you want me" ..... what the hell is that crackhead talk?

In case you have never been on a forum before... these types of "publicity" tend to make you look less credible and more like an a$$ hat.. not really a good thing. I think maybe you think more about "yourself" and "your buddy" than anyone else is going to.

There are more big builds in cars these days than anyone can count. So whether or not this one is legit... coming on with an attitude and pumping your own ego still makes you look like an idiot.

You posted this big "look how cool I am" thread... then crated another name to pump your own image.... and WE need a life for calling it out like it was??
Old 10-01-2009, 03:57 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Lmfao, Scikotics. Go away, go hard park your car at another Scion dealership.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:08 AM
Banned

LYFAO, I don't own a Scion. I just passed threw to see how true this crap was. Your still hot and bothered over it. Hard park my car, whats that crap box TC of your's have in it? not even enough to beat that box.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:10 AM
Banned

You guys enjoy each other, hope your moderator looks and sees how you guys act.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:13 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Old 10-01-2009, 04:13 AM
Banned
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

LOL!!!!!

IBTL or IBTB
Old 10-01-2009, 04:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

LYFAO, I don't own a Scion. I just passed threw to see how true this crap was. Your still hot and bothered over it. Hard park my car, whats that crap box TC of your's have in it? not even enough to beat that box.

Too bad the guy doesnt do track events, id love to show him he isnt the quickest 1nz Apples to Apples right?

And I don't bench race

Is this guy posting for real? He must just be messing around
Old 10-01-2009, 04:16 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Lol, you're trying to bench race me? Really? So first you become the kind of hard parking, now you're trying to become the king of bench racing?
Old 10-01-2009, 04:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Bench racing is like.... well that was just such a perfect example... it was just like that.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One
SL Member

Anyone selling a set of golf clubs?
Old 10-01-2009, 04:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
teamNJCT
Fresh Crew
SL Member

Bench racing is an even lower form of the 'My dad can beat up your dad' argument.
Old 10-01-2009, 04:44 AM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

nuf said
Old 10-01-2009, 05:22 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

^^^agreed