Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

First night driving xb and drove thru a Rockslide!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2003, 05:19 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Default First night driving xb and drove thru a Rockslide!!!

Well I about freaked out as Friday night I was enjoying my first night cruz in my xb and it was raining and storming away and I have driven this same route in my old camry for years and NEVER before came across a rockslide!~ I had to swerve around the big rocks and run over the smaller ones! I about flipped out thinking I may have hurt my xb!! But all is well and it handled just fine.~~ :0)~ took me all the way to San Fran this weekend where I saw 2 other Blue xb's and 4 silver ones. One of the Blue xb's just smoked me and was passing everyone in the fast lane!!LMAO!~ I was taking it very easy with my new baby though as I want to break her in right! :0)~ I am so happy with this ride!! I love it! Went and bought a blue steering wheel cover and blue seat covers and metalic blue windshield wipers. This week I am taking off the hub caps and painting them metalic blue! I will take some pics when I am done to show you how it comes out.~~:0)~ I also have to figure out how to get my stereo out so I can hook up my mp3 player to it??? :-) Tiffany~
Old 12-09-2003, 05:30 AM

I wonder if it was me. I was heading out to SF sunday with my boy matt, ScFixB . I also was on the road saturday from tracy to san jose. Where were you when you saw the xbs? I was all around town and so was scionara. Now I wanna know! :D hehe, oh yeah will you be joining us at the dyno day at moda car? Or even the mini meet for the roof racks?

Old 12-09-2003, 05:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

hey tiff sounds like hwy 175?... about your mp3 if you have single indash you will need a rf adaptor to input your mp3 i am not sure if 6disc has a aux input
my single disc did not let me no if you need help taking dash apart i have had my entire dash out so i can do it no problem

bill
Old 12-09-2003, 05:33 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

hey stylis i was going to say it sounded like you but i dont like to lay blame with out proof
Old 12-09-2003, 05:35 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Not sure if it was you?? Saw the first Blue Xb in Rohnert Park by the expressway on Saturday around noonish and the other one very close to the Golden Gate Bridge in which I tried to catch up and whoever it was got in the fast lane and was WAY gone by the time I caught up!!LOL~ :0)~ that was Saturday maybe 1ish? All the silver ones I saw Today around Rohnert park and Santa Rosa ~~:0)~ Not sure when these meets are?? Maybe eventually when the Dickens Faire in SAn Fran is over. Until than I will be spending all my weekends at the Cow Palace!LOL~ I will post some pics of me in costume with my xb in the next day or so.~~:0)~
Old 12-09-2003, 05:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

It was Hwy 20!~ grrrrrrrrr!~ glad it was sunny today though!!~ Got a nice shine on my xb!~ :0)~
Old 12-12-2003, 06:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The silver one can't be me because I never speed.
Old 12-12-2003, 06:09 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by scionara
The silver one can't be me because I never speed.
Make sure you tell the police that.

*knocks on wood*
Old 12-12-2003, 06:19 PM

that wasn't me then, I was in japan town around 1 . But we still need to meet up sometime all of us!!!

Old 12-13-2003, 12:36 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

hrm... not the blue one, not the silver, and not a black one you sometimes seeing touching down on earth as it flies low... wow, more xBs we need to bring on...