Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

Eibach opinions???

Search this Thread

Old 01-11-2007, 12:58 PM
5 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Eibach opinions???

Considering to get a set of eibachs..I've seen many posts on eibachs comparing them to tanabe's and goldlines but i want to hear from the people that are actually using eibachs???
Old 01-11-2007, 11:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I run Eibach Pro springs... What would you like to know?
Old 01-12-2007, 04:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member

I have Eibach Sportlines and Love them, the handling is great. The drop is nice, Its a 2" drop and mine settled in at about 2-1/8" to 2-1/4". I personally wouldn't run anything other then Eibach's for springs, A+ product.

the photos aren't the best cause not totally on a level surface but you can get an idea of what the drop looks like.

Old 01-12-2007, 04:12 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

i just ordered a pair of the proline 1.4 inch drop, i think they make the best springs, for one they are crazy expensive compared to others and i knw the more expensive they are doesnt mean that they are always good, but they are made in germany and lets face it the germans knw what they are doing especially around cars
Old 01-12-2007, 04:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member

Originally Posted by sako
i just ordered a pair of the proline 1.4 inch drop, i think they make the best springs, for one they are crazy expensive compared to others and i knw the more expensive they are doesnt mean that they are always good, but they are made in germany and lets face it the germans knw what they are doing especially around cars
They may be a little more expensive but they are worth it. Sometimes you get what you pay for. Now I'm not saying any other spring company out there isn't good, I personally think eibach is one of the top brands out there for springs.
Old 01-12-2007, 05:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mooneyzs
I have Eibach Sportlines and Love them, the handling is great. The drop is nice, Its a 2" drop and mine settled in at about 2-1/8" to 2-1/4". I personally wouldn't run anything other then Eibach's for springs, A+ product.

the photos aren't the best cause not totally on a level surface but you can get an idea of what the drop looks like.

That looks great!

Eibach makes a very nice spring. I had sportlines on my old car, and while it was a drastic drop the ride was really nice.
Old 01-12-2007, 12:23 PM
5 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nice ride mooneyz... Thanks for the input...how is the ride on these springs??? Has anyone invested in the monroe shocks or any other brand of shocks w/ a combination of these springs?
Old 01-12-2007, 03:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team No Limitz
SL Member

Originally Posted by ReyS739
Nice ride mooneyz... Thanks for the input...how is the ride on these springs??? Has anyone invested in the monroe shocks or any other brand of shocks w/ a combination of these springs?
Thanks for the compliments ReyS & Ihearzombies......I ended up adding the Monroe Shocks a while back and it made the ride even nicer. I think that the ride is amazing. you will find after installing these springs that you can hug corners and feel the difference from stock, No body roll or anything. Feels kind of like a go-kart....lol. I waited for the stock shocks to wear out before I replaced them. Its worth spending the money on the shocks. I think I payed about 34.50 each for the rear shocks. Its a quick and easy mod to do as well. Takes longer to get the car jacked up then to switch out the shocks.
Old 01-12-2007, 09:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

I haven't used them on the Box, but I've had them on several other cars in the past, and I can say their quality is A-1. No droops, no mismatched heights, ever. They ride pretty decently on normal roads, but can be a bit "crashy" on rough stuff, especially high-frequency bumps. The pay-off is that the improvement in handling and control has been dramatic in every car I've used them on.
I'd give them a definite "thumbs-up", but just don't expect a limo-type ride on anything less than a fairly smooth road.