Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

Raceland doesn't make coilovers for the 1st gen xB so ...

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2009, 12:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Apocalypse
SL Member

Default Raceland doesn't make coilovers for the 1st gen xB so ...

I contacted Raceland (web site is: Racland US) to see if they were going to make coils for the 1st gen xB and was told "At this time we don't have any plans to make them for that model. However, if we receive enough interest, we may decide to do so."

So, if anyone is interested in coils but don't have the money to afford the higher end brands, email Raceland and ask them to make them for the 1st Gen

cs@RacelandUS.com

Since the coils for the tC are only $240, these would be a great deal. From all the feedback I've read on the VW and Bimmer forums, it looks as if these are legit items and do hold up well as an entry level item. I wouldn't autocross with them, but for stance and daily driving I want them now!!

Send them an email if this is an item you would be interested in. I've also posted this on ClubXb.com (see thread - click here).

Here's some additional info on Raceland ...

About Raceland USA:

Individuality: Raceland emerged from a hobby of mine. Fast road driving and professional rally driving was my life until I was 34. Winning professional FIA & NARA and SSCA rallies worldwide and organizing illegal races was my passion. In the beginning, I built my own rally cars often with the help of Peter Brock (Datsun 510 SSCA sedan overall winner with Morton as driver) and by reading intensely book after book on how to improve the suspension, etc. During these years, I received many patents on my ideas. Now, as owner of the Raceland group of companies, my promise to you is to only sell products that give positive results in performance and are fully tested.

Transparency: At Raceland everyone is welcome to visit us and our operations. Our showroom located in Belgium is very similar to the exhibition stand that we use at the Motor show Essen in Essen, Germany and the Automechanika in Frankfurt, Germany. There are no trade secrets and no locked doors. Our ISO 9001 certificates are hanging in our front lobby. You are welcome to see every area in our facility and taking pictures is allowed.

Corporate Culture: Our employees are truly treated as partners and major decisions are made in a democratic way.

Pricing Strategy: Our products will always be competitively priced so that we can continue to gain market share in the Tuning business market.

Memberships: We are full-fledged members of SEMA, TUV, ISO (certified 9001) and several car clubs to help struggling individuals who want to fix up their cars.

Sponsorships: We donate products to Tuning car owners who have a commitment for an article in a Tuning car magazine.

Tested Products: We manufacture and sell, fully tested products. Not only do we do extensive testing on the products we sell, but after having completed successful testing sessions, most of our products are shipped to the TUV to do road testing at very high speeds. After this is completed, the product is introduced into the market place. If the product has a critical part, we perform torsion tests as well. Most recently I tested the coil over kit for the Scion tC. For more then 3,000 miles I drove very fast and very hard over all types of roads without fail. We stand 100% behind the products we sell.

Yours truly,

Hendrik Blok
CEO Raceland USA LLC, Sparks, Nevada USA
CEO Raceland N.V., Ronse, Belgium

CARS Champion, 5 years in a row
Winner of several FIA world rally champion (WRC) events
NARA Overall Champion, named one of the fastest rally drivers in the world by the Rothman’s Rally Year Book
SSCA overall winner and overall winner of numerous events including the very tough Olympus Rally for several years in a row
BAJA 1,000 2nd place (1,000 km flat-out race in Baja Mexico over nearly impossible roads with a Datsun 510 also called Bluebird SSS and the next year in a Datsun 240Z)
Round Australia Rally, Winner Gualatama rally
European FIA Classical Rally Series, European champion 1991 and 1992 driving a Porsche 911
Old 11-01-2009, 12:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Apocalypse
SL Member

Bump
Old 11-03-2009, 03:51 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
SL Member

i wonder what the life span would be since they would only be 250, i know people who have blown $1500 coilovers in a little over a year from daily driving on bumpy roads.

it would be cool though if they lasted, i might jump on this band wagon just to help you out. i wont need any though cuz i have a set of Tein SS-P coilovers.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:04 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Apocalypse
SL Member

Thanks for the assist, much appreciated. As far as quality, these coils have been marketed to the VW and bimmer crowd for quite some time now. They're also based in Germany, so I expect the production to be quality. So far, I haven't heard of any issues from these coils.