Notices
Scion xA/xB 1st-Gen Suspension & Handling Coilovers, Shocks, Airbags, Swaybars...

as some of you know.

Old 07-18-2006, 11:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default as some of you know.

i recently posted up a topic about me bottoming out on hacked springs. Now that i got rims and my hacked springs services are over. The ******* can stop and now need suggestions. Need any many idea a much as possible one coil over that can go low, low, low. Or air ride kits. Need to know brands and where can i get it. Top of the line if possible. For air ride, possibly the biggest tank that will fit under an xb.
Old 07-19-2006, 12:49 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Right now, top of the line air kit is the Air Runner kit. Just look up at the thread I did in the "stickies" section. The drawback to this kit... besides cost... is that it is manually controlled at the base price. They do have upgrades available for electric valves and remote controls as well.

You can also mount a 5 gallon tank under the back of the car. Several people have done that. If you really have specific questions about air suspension, post them up. Myself and others will do our best to answer them.