Old 07-26-2006, 03:22 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG
DelMarVa
Scion Tuners

Default Help....please!!!!!

I am looking for 4x100 10mm wheel spacers I have been trying one ton garage and getting no response.Personally I don't care who makes them I just want to get my new NKB power mesh 16x9 30 offset rims mounted on my car..........as I said above please help and thanks in advance
Old 07-26-2006, 03:23 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

H&R makes spacers, which give you longer studs too for safety. Check out www.namotorsports.com
Old 07-26-2006, 03:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG
DelMarVa
Scion Tuners

The only problem with that is that I am looking for a 10mm spacer and they only make 5mm and then they go to 15mm no 10mm thanks for trying
Old 07-26-2006, 04:00 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

oh my bad.
Old 07-26-2006, 04:03 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have a set of 5mm spacers, if your interested, brand new in the packaging. I know you need 10mm, but it would be a start. Do you want the spacers that go on infront of the studs or behind the hub assembly?
Old 07-26-2006, 04:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG
DelMarVa
Scion Tuners

I am not sure....this is the first time I actually needed spacers for my rims....I am looking for the same ones as www.onetongarage.com has but I can not get in touch with the guy.....I've sent e-mails and tried calling and still no response.........like I said I am not 100 percent sure which spacers I need.....I was going to ask van from otg if I ever get in contact with him
Old 07-26-2006, 05:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by richdog
I am not sure....this is the first time I actually needed spacers for my rims....I am looking for the same ones as www.onetongarage.com has but I can not get in touch with the guy.....I've sent e-mails and tried calling and still no response.........like I said I am not 100 percent sure which spacers I need.....I was going to ask van from otg if I ever get in contact with him
Try this link: http://www.precisionmuffler.com/id51.htm

I have the ones in the link above ready to be put on(10mm), but I also have the ones pictured below(they are 5mm)
Old 07-26-2006, 09:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

you want the 10mm spacer that go behind the hub assembly, not the shims that go in between the rim and hub.. hold out for OTG spacers.. maybe he went on vacation?
Old 07-26-2006, 10:55 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Or just use this link...

http://www.precisionmuffler.com/id51.htm
Old 07-26-2006, 11:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

Yes ,keep the faith. Van must have a valid reason for not being available. Stay away from spacers that go over the lugs. You'll need longer stud bolts and most dont have the hub ridge needed to center the wheel.

Give RTon20s suggestion a try if you need the asap. They should have some in stock but you'll pay a bit more.
Old 07-27-2006, 02:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG
DelMarVa
Scion Tuners

I tried them on my xb last night the front fit with very little room to spare between the lip of the rim and the strut assembly.....as for the back it's definately a no go .....I see where I would need a spacer......but as for the front I rode around the block and I did not hear any rubbing so do I need any spacers for the front???? Right now my box is at stock height but after my wife has our baby so by next spring I will be on goldlines or tanabe's will that become an issue.....does anyone know???
Old 07-27-2006, 05:05 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Music City Scions
SL Member

You could try pulling one off the front and check for signs of rubbing. Have you tried going lock to lock on the steering while moving?
Old 07-28-2006, 04:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG
DelMarVa
Scion Tuners

no but I will try that thanks
Old 07-28-2006, 11:04 PM

Originally Posted by ProshopXB
Originally Posted by richdog
Try this link: http://www.precisionmuffler.com/id51.htm

I have the ones in the link above ready to be put on(10mm), but I also have the ones pictured below(they are 5mm)
I carry the OTG rear hub Spacer and these spacers as well. :D I had a wierd off set and really wanted the front wheels to matche the rear so I installed the camber plates on my rear and installed the front spacers on with no problems. :D