Notices
Scion xB 1st-Gen Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

I apologize for the long wait (Nisscion Bodywork complete)

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2007, 12:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default I apologize for the long wait (Nisscion Bodywork complete)

Hey all!

promised some of you as soon as i completed the bodywork and made it to a show i'd make another video...HIN Miami 2007 debut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q-p-SFl3wnk

also on my www.itsmyscion.com/nisscion page there are a few pics from the show

there are some bad transitions in the video but i did it after the show and i was extremely tired after driving back up from the show at 1am had to wait for gas and then to get the the shop at 2am becuz i refuse to drive fast(not like i could anyways lol )...didnt get home till 3am!

i'm happy i made it there in one piece! and i had a blast hanging with the fellow scion peeps there and also seeing some old faces that hadnt seen me or my car in years.

its monday the show was saturday and i'm still tired!

i am going to eventually make a vid with some HIn cars other then myself from HIN...and i also want to get some rolling video of the Nisscion...

Thanks to My shop Tunersolutions, my family, my crew, and to those that have supported me and kept track of the Xb's LONG progress and asked how i am doing from time to time away from the boards...i appreciate it.

much love..
Joanne
Old 12-18-2007, 03:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Kreationz
SL Member

Sweetness!
Old 12-18-2007, 07:53 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Scion Evolution

man I like this car. I love how with all the body work that was done to it how well it flows with the whole car, most crazy stuff done to cars does not look right, but the crazy stuff you have done to this is great. I have been following the evolution of your car for a long time.
and congrats on the win.
Old 12-18-2007, 08:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

SCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!! damn thats a nice box!!!!

amazing work! congrats on the win! oh and love the wheels!
Old 12-18-2007, 09:43 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

congracts nice box!!!!!
btw which tail lights are those there nice!!!!
Old 12-18-2007, 10:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

bout time you finished it :D...

looks really great like how the whole transformation came out
Old 12-20-2007, 02:38 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by Gothbox
man I like this car. I love how with all the body work that was done to it how well it flows with the whole car, most crazy stuff done to cars does not look right, but the crazy stuff you have done to this is great. I have been following the evolution of your car for a long time.
and congrats on the win.
Thanks Gothbox, i really appreciate what you said. yea every saturday for 2yrs my weekends were not my own by making sure the car came out how i had envisioned it in my mind and also networking and sourcing some of the parts needed to pull it all off from JDm land...researching during the weekdays at night on car forums...my concept of this car rather then look towards other Xb's like most of us do...i wanted to look into the car scene in general and at the time what attributes and design styles really stood out in the scene that i liked and what communicated a strong stance and aggressive nature.. also the car being named after an japanese anime character that is a demon kind of is another reason why the car was evolved in this fashion hehe ;)

i'm a graphic designer and like most of us here i see the Xb as a canvas ya know? the xb is just something that i look at and feel inspired and makes me smile....and i found myself saying one time "omg hes soo cute!" but then i had to rephrase becuz it sounded like a mother oogling a baby...well he is my baby but still...

I wanted to make this car simple and clean and mean...as if toyota and nissan sat down and wanted to make this car...thats why some factory features have Not been shaved...

took me a bit to reply since its weds and i am STILL tired from this weekend! i dragged myself on the laptop dispite my bodies protest!

RedLine_tC - yea you periodically would check in "so is it done yet?" lol! like to the phrase "are we there yet?" HAHA thanks for your support and humor

prboyxb- Thanks! Nissan Armada tail lights