Notices
Scion xB 1st-Gen Aero & Exterior Aero parts and exterior dress items...

The Nisscion is Almost done!

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2007, 06:59 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Default The Nisscion is Almost done!

those who know me and those that have asked about the project...

here is stage 2 of paint...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7Jjh1KqhmA

like it or hate it...like ive mentioned before people's love and attention are not the reason for building this monster...its what i love and believe in and worked hard for 2 yrs building..

ALMOST DONE!! Thank GOD!

LOL Thanks for the help of friends along the way

just an update...
Old 06-01-2007, 08:16 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

So did you make your front fenders like that? What exactly did you do.

I like the hood you have detailed pics of that?
Old 06-01-2007, 08:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by BoiseAuctioneer
So did you make your front fenders like that? What exactly did you do.

I like the hood you have detailed pics of that?
yes they were made like that... better said it is a Custom metal wide-body, Shaved doors, Shaved hatch, Frenched Skyline R34 headlight and Frenched armada tailight conversion, custom metal molded hood to replicate R3, custom Grill (both bumpers/sideskirts are also custom modified to met new width dimensions and being painted so part 3 of the video will be when project is fully done) and a Fab Wing (for girth!)....etc

Photos of the hood? sorry only hard copies in an album no digital...
Old 06-01-2007, 08:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Very good! I knew something was differenct expecially when I saw the rear I was like "what the hell tail lights does she have?"

Well congrats on your original progress and ideas! I cant wait to see a finished picture/video!
Old 06-01-2007, 08:41 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Very good! I knew something was differenct expecially when I saw the rear I was like "what the hell tail lights does she have?"

Well congrats on your original progress and ideas! I cant wait to see a finished picture/video!
Thanks sorry that was my fault...its my first time posting anything public about the build. I don't really like to brag so that's why its only now that i said something and I'm not used to talking on the forum about it... LOL again my fault.. Thanks for the kind words yes will post when done of course. Supposedly its very soon bringing the door panels this weekend to be placed back in.. seats still gotta be custom dropped in since they too are a custom mission LOL! <-again my fault and i apologize to my xB every time...

I guess its like coming out of the closet for xB's LOL!

xB-"I'm not a Scion i'm a Nissan! NO REALLY I am!"

Forgive my xB hes a bit confused... but I love him all the same

_______

Last edited by MR_LUV; 05-01-2019 at 08:07 PM. Reason: Awarded 10 Yr Badge
Old 06-01-2007, 08:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

ok...soo you doing a complete convertion or the paint job..or both..?

tha'ts alot of work involved on that , i know there are tons of bolt on pieces outthere in the market but custom hand fabricated stuff, takes some good skillz and they seen to know what they doing, im really liking the work being done so far to it...keep it up and keep us updated on the final product.....

when i got the fron't convertion on the xb, it took the guy close to a month to completed that wasn't including the paint...

nez
Old 06-01-2007, 08:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

That is just sick. I love it
Old 06-01-2007, 08:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by elegancexb

tha'ts alot of work involved on that , i know there are tons of bolt on pieces outthere in the market but custom hand fabricated stuff, takes some good skillz and they seen to know what they doing, im really liking the work being done so far to it...keep it up and keep us updated on the final product.....

when i got the fron't convertion on the xB, it took the guy close to a month to completed that wasn't including the paint...

nez
both special effects paint and conversions and widebody.. just the lights and bumpers weren't on since the bumpers aren't painted yet lol!

Thanks Nez I appreciate the support especially from you since you as well converted your xB.. ...lol yes def will post when the bumpers are painted and lights are on the car and situated...which will be video 3...which is soon...

My profile has a few photos...tho they don't due the best of justice u can see where its going at least before its been painted

_____

Last edited by MR_LUV; 05-01-2019 at 08:05 PM.
Old 06-01-2007, 08:52 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
AlphaSquad
SL Member

cool, cant wait to see what it looks like when its all done.
Old 06-01-2007, 09:01 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

no problemo....i bet you anxious to take it for a drive already...i know you don't want to brag about it right now...but man, deep inside, you just brushing them shoulders off....LOL

im liking it alot..and lots but lots of props....

do you have video 1 too?
Old 06-01-2007, 09:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

lookin B.A. really like the hood , but i dunno about the fenders, maybe when its all done it will look different, but its deffinetly one of a kind, nice job, how long till we see it done
Old 06-01-2007, 09:34 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

My question is. When you widen everything out why not widen the doors as well? I just think that the space as obvious as it is from the rear and the front fenders to the doors looks odd.
Old 06-01-2007, 10:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

WOW! That's really all I can say.. Beautiful!
Old 06-01-2007, 11:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

You should go with Infinity Q56 tails.they are LEDs. and they fit the Armada so they should fit your car too.By the way...that is a bad **** xB..congrats

Last edited by MR_LUV; 05-01-2019 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Awarded 10 Yr Badge
Old 06-02-2007, 12:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

My question is. When you widen everything out why not widen the doors as well? I just think that the space as obvious as it is from the rear and the front fenders to the doors looks odd.
its the characteristic of a true widebody IMO...and the rear doors are widened in a gentle sloop...which eventually carries the widebody towards the rear... (easier to see in person sorry) but if you've looked at other widebodies like lets say on civics/del sols
<---see what i mean in design by the front fenders? and not no offense but 5-axis version of a widebody is NOT what i want my Xb to look like and i IMHO dont like the design.. to DRAMATic with 2 bodylines...which is weird to me...i want continuity and one smooth sexy bodyline... what i wanted to replicate as if nissan and toyota sat down and said "ok, lets make this car" and it be OeM spec from that "idea" by studying other cars...smooth lines...no vents its not a fast car...its be a waste to create vents that arent functional, but i'm more of a person if its not something that functions or flows i'm not interested in all four doors lambo...because honestly...what for? why? points? meh... too much can kill a car...my problem right now is rims BIG dilemma...which will be hopefully figured out eventually... ok i'm rambling again...but you get what i mean right? or where i'm going with it in theory..

hey Nez (wow u like it that much? thanks! LOL thought i was the only weird one? j/k!)yea i'm bubbling under the surface with anxiousness you peged me there...gotta be humble tho...i know i know most people at this point say Forget being humble! your the ____ you deserve it BUT we all come from simple and small origins...gotta remember that it was once a BCP 2005 XB a warm sunnyday in september of 2004...cant let it get to my head otherwise you can easily be blinded and lose site of the real reason for the artform....ok ok i'm getting too deep here i'll stop lol! oh yea heres video one...door jams and under the hood its short.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DsqB5pCr68

Again thanks guys for the words of support i appreciate it alot ...i usually expect the opposite when it comes to talking about the build...i guess it's a defense mechanism perhaps?

yea i know about the infiniti Q56...LED tails seem more aftermarket to me and i'm not a fan of the LED look...but thats me..call me weird...i created a monster so yea its a definate label me weird
Old 06-02-2007, 01:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

That's like a monster xB. I thought it was the new xB with the taillights. then i saw it was a regular xB. Those tires are huge, the rear is huge. Looks like a lil monster truck. cool!

Last edited by MR_LUV; 05-01-2019 at 08:06 PM. Reason: Awarded 10 Yr Badge
Old 06-02-2007, 02:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by superboxcarxb
that's like a monster xB. I thought it was the new xB with the taillights. then i saw it was a regular xB. Those tires are huge, the rear is huge. Looks like a lil monster truck. cool!
OMG i love your avatar

LOL yea it was theorized after a monster...my cars name is Sesshoumaru tho i nicknamed him the Nisscion...and the xB monster I've created is supposed to be a replication of sesshoumaru in his demon form...his true form...i used to have color vinyl decals on my car of him as a Chibi...but again as i mentioned humble beginings lol!

Sesshoumaru- translated "killing perfection" (there are many translations but thats my fav)
(history) Sesshoumaru is a full blooded dog-demon Lord and is brother to the half-demon Inuyasha from the anime series "Inuyasha"...and right now the the rear assembly bolt is broken so my xB is like a three legged dog ATM..funny how art imitates life haha...I''m into anime...yes *sniff* i'm an addict to the inuyasha series i even still read the Manga weekly as its released from Japan... i know its sad...

few pics..

My goal was to make the xB look like a demon by design ideas from various cars and implementing them BUT not losing the boxiness i love of the xB

and R34 headlights are so Demon to me...so aggressive...they were def what I was looking for..

_________

Last edited by MR_LUV; 05-01-2019 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Awarded 10 Yr Badge
Old 06-02-2007, 02:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member
Scion Evolution

ok...so
o you doing a complete conversion or the paint job..or both..?

That's a lot of work involved on that , i know there are tons of bolt on pieces out there in the market but custom hand fabricated stuff, takes some good skillz and they seen to know what they doing, im really liking the work being done so far to it...keep it up and keep us updated on the final product.....

when i got the front conversion on the xB, it took the guy close to a month to completed that wasn't including the paint...

nez
Weren't you benzbox?

Last edited by MR_LUV; 05-01-2019 at 08:14 PM. Reason: Awarded 10 Yr Badge
Old 06-02-2007, 02:12 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

Originally Posted by uno7

when i got the fron't convertion on the xb, it took the guy close to a month to completed that wasn't including the paint...

nez
weren't you benzbox?
yea he is...

and i knew posting that pic of a widebody del sol you had to post huh? i know you so well LOL!
Old 06-02-2007, 02:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scion Dynasty
SL Member
Scion Evolution

yes, i had an omen of my fellow breather en being posted on here so i came to see, very nice choice with the M.E. sol *thumbs up* now i feel like driving my sol (looks franticly for his keys)

Quick Reply: The Nisscion is Almost done!