Scion xB 1st-Gen Owners Lounge
First Generation 2004-2006.5 [NCP31]

All in the family

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 07:55 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default All in the family

My mother in Law totalled her Jeep truck last week. I started looking around at trucks in Vegas for her, then began to quiz her on why she needed a truck again. No solid answer. My wife flew up to Vegas on Friday to help her mom buy a truck. I told her about the Xb and that she could have about the same amount of room in it that she did her truck. (Stupid camper shell thing and a carpeted seat thingie, took up most of the bed and was totally useless)

Got a call from my wife on Saturday"Mom is getting the identical XA that I have, once again a great dealer and no more than 2 hours total spent on purchasing the car. In and Out and she's got a smile on her face from ear to ear.

So there is a pair of matching XA's in the family now, only sperated by about 700 miles of road. I've got to put an alarm and autostart in and tint it, maybe even cruise. My mother in Law said "My god this radio rocks, I'll never have to change it out." She hasn't heard our XA yet. Which no longer has the factory deck anymore as well.

In about a month I'll have a pair of XA's in the driveway/garage, I'm tempted get my buddy to come over with his XB and leave all 3 of them on the driveway to freak out my neighbor that must think I deal drugs as I've had 4 new cars at my new house in 3 months. Whats sweet is I can fit 4 XA's or XB's on my driveway, Way to freak out the neighborhood.
Old 09-28-2004, 07:58 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

congrats to your mom!

shes rockin the scion!
Old 09-29-2004, 02:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by DJ_X_Trodinaire
congrats to your mom!

shes rockin the scion!
Old 10-04-2004, 03:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

congrat! We also got our xA 2 days ago...very cute...like my wifey ;) Now she's thinking about the xB...