Notices
Scion xB 1st-Gen Owners Lounge
First Generation 2004-2006.5 [NCP31]

Dual Halo Headlights? (Not average post)

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2005, 05:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Dual Halo Headlights? (Not average post)

I need to hear from anyone who has bought these lights off EBAY and their experience with them and who has the best seller/buyer experience.

THANKS SO SO SO MUCH
Old 04-08-2005, 06:02 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
DeepSouth Scions
SL Member

they fogged up as soon as it rained, the plugs holes that hold the bulbs are cheap but i am going to seal mine up , and the lower outer bracket didnt line up right on mine but they are exceptionally bright now that i have upgraded to street glow bulbs
Old 04-08-2005, 06:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member
Scinergy

Cisco in my club had the same problem with his ebay specials. They wouldn't warranty them either after 7 DAYS!!

Buyer beware.

-Alex
Old 04-08-2005, 11:44 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default dual halos

They look really nice but there are issues with fogging and the quality. THey are getting cheaper and cheaper on ebay so, even though they are cheaply made, you can sacrifice that for looks.
Old 04-09-2005, 12:47 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

i had an ebay experience alright but once i put them on (chrome housing) no fogging....question to those who fog are they black housing? ive seen and heard its mostly the black housing aftermarket lights that have the fogging problem...or it might just be my experience and a few other people...

ok ok my ebay story of horror!
when i bought mine on ebay when they arrived i was over joyed i took them to place on the eyelids i usually place on and when i preped them for the installation of the eyelids to my extreme HORROR i had recieved two passenger lights and no driver ....i sent them back to get the right set and after UPS tracking said it was deliver'd to the guy...for a week we were arguing on whether UPS deliver'd them. yea it took a month or more for me to finally get the whole thing right and straight and i placed them on just this past wedsday. it was a month and a half battle of stupidity...sometimes ebay is the only way to get a good deal but...you get what you pay for sometimes i guess.

it was worth the wait and the suffering in the end....they are beautiful!

not all ebay experiences are horrifying but dealing with ebay for years your bound to find bad apples every so often...just gotta play your cards and hope you pick a good hand to deal with....if the guy selling has like loads of neg feedback or neg feedback saying he didnt send item or he took too damn long you can wait for someone else to list the item with better feedback.

my 2 cents and experiences heh...