Scion xB 1st-Gen Owners Lounge
First Generation 2004-2006.5 [NCP31]

rate my box please!

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 07:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

wow this thread is great it went from an ego builder to a bash in like 3.5seconds......lol

Heres my .02

It looks good because its a box. as far as everything else who F'ing cares what other people think of it......I know its nice to hear people say yeah looks great. I hear that a lot but on the same note there will always be haters that dont like it..... I think as long as you like it thats great FTW!

Now on the other hand do you really think its needed for you to bash on people that have a different look than you? I mean we own a popular car and you are going to see things on some poeples car that other people have it comes with the game. You are talking trash because other people have the same kit but really out of all of them the street shine is one of the top three that i hardly ever see. If you want to get technical you have aftermarket headlights that others have....I have seen your rims on another box before....and you want to smoke your tails like others have. But customizing is al about what you put together and what your taste is.

So think about it before you flame someone else for having something others have...

****Rant Done****
Old 04-16-2007, 07:20 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
TOCC

SL Member

That aint cool, i have put alot of time into working on KILLASK8ER's box, and you talk smack... and my box.....my box has 15s and is droped the same amount as his!!! and yes its a 2.5 inch drop, took measurements from stock. and lookin at that body kit, a serious fab knock off, id say that it looks like a lip kit to the front, and i can say, it does look like it hangs lower than a stock, may be wrong.

im off my box and back in my hole under the stairs.....
Old 04-16-2007, 07:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

^^^^^not sure who that was directed at but just to be clear I said nothing about anyones car good or bad only the attitudes expressed in the posts...

****EDIT**** NM reread and realize now in the context of what was said who it was towards....i retract my previous statement.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by KILLASK8ER
Originally Posted by L4rry_B1rd
haha, this guy is talking **** and his car looks like @ss...
dude are you serious? obviously you havent looked at your box! ewwww
haha, not even close. maybe if I put decals and vinyls all over my car it might make it to your rice level
Old 04-16-2007, 02:33 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

cmon folks, lets keep it positive. to each his own
Old 04-16-2007, 02:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

^^^^ exactly my point dmpsk8
Old 04-16-2007, 02:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by KILLASK8ER
Originally Posted by DaToaster
Originally Posted by MuNkY
i dont wanna be an @$$hole but the drop doesnt look like 2.5inch i have 2.0 all around and my car looks way lower than yours
i dont want to be an butt either, but isnt that the same body kit everyone else has?
rims maybe but its not the fab kit its the street shine... only like 3 ppl that i know of have it. and i dont mean from the floor to the lip kit i mean drom the wheel to the wheel weld

i guess if i throw a 20" rim on there, then i wouldnt have a gap, i could be just like you, and then theres that haggard body kit everyone else has. what is a street shine kit anyways? is that an ebay special?
wow what a genius if you knew anything about anything you would have read my profile b4 you blurt out the crap that yours saying, and you would read that I have 18"s on my car which I’m sure you have the same size, but w/ your ”Ebay special 2.5inch" drop you can park a Mack truck in between you wheel and wheel welds. and it is very obvious that you know nothing about anything when it comes to your car cause if you don’t know what street shine is well I can’t help you keep looking on Ebay and you might have the same luck that you have w/ your rims and your "2.5 inch drop spring"... BTW just pour soy sauce on your car it goes good w/ rice. ahahahaha n00b!!!!11!on3!!
oh and btw I'm not a hater, a "hater" is someone that doesnt like anothers style and what not cause he can't do it him self. I'm not a hater cause I would NEVER do to my car what he did.
Old 04-16-2007, 02:50 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

stop buying stickers from 25 cent machines.

youre also not so good at taking other peoples opinions... you asked for it.... and as far as carlos' box (L4rry B1rd), i think its about 10x better than yours, mainly because its clean and yours just isnt. but i must say, if it came down to ugly @ss stickers, your car is #1 bro
Old 04-16-2007, 03:04 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by zdawg913
stop buying stickers from 25 cent machines.

youre also not so good at taking other peoples opinions... you asked for it.... and as far as carlos' box (L4rry B1rd), i think its about 10x better than yours, mainly because its clean and yours just isnt. but i must say, if it came down to ugly @ss stickers, your car is #1 bro
+1
Old 04-16-2007, 08:50 PM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
TOCC

SL Member

datoaster...

Those ebay speacial springs, bought from a somewhere else..not EBAY. They are the tanabe DF210s. And realize by making that comment, you also put down people like me, my box has more decal than his!!!

come on people, quit flamin at each other, we all have our taste in how vehicle should look, if you have a hating comment, just keep it on the downlow, or to yourself, some things are better left unsaid.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:14 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

good lord people let the man, build his box the way he wants to. he paid for it, let him do as he see's fit.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm waiting for a supercharger intake to be sticking out of someones xB hood. Nice scoops in the grill you got there.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by rallying_the_scion
datoaster...

Those ebay speacial springs, bought from a somewhere else..not EBAY. They are the tanabe DF210s. And realize by making that comment, you also put down people like me, my box has more decal than his!!!

come on people, quit flamin at each other, we all have our taste in how vehicle should look, if you have a hating comment, just keep it on the downlow, or to yourself, some things are better left unsaid.
i dont think i ever said anything about the decal and besides who said anything about your car? why even bring your self up to a conversation that not only did you not even start but had nothing to do w/ you or your car or your horrific decals...
Old 04-17-2007, 03:50 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Nice wheels and tire combo. Not crazy about the BIG Scion on front windshield nor the lettering on the skirts. Maybe I'm just and old man, but I think the less lettering the classier. The overall xB looks great though, all you need now are spiked tires!
Old 04-17-2007, 04:05 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

you inspire me... i think im going to get a gallon of white-out and go crazy like you did. or is that a decal on your skirts?

Old 04-17-2007, 04:09 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

+

=

WHITE RICE!!!
Old 04-17-2007, 09:27 AM
5 Year Member
SL Member

technically, all scions are rice, so i dont understand by calling my box rice makes any since, yall are driving rice to!
Old 04-17-2007, 11:40 AM

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
TOCC

SL Member

datoaster...

i dont think i ever said anything about the decal and besides who said anything about your car? why even bring your self up to a conversation that not only did you not even start but had nothing to do w/ you or your car or your horrific decals...
its weird, i try to be nice, pull your head out of your butt dude, seriously. I was simply pointing out that the fact people got ugly about his decals, when i have more than him. seriosly, dont get so aggrssive man, you may think my car is ugly, thats cool, but its not the car its self, its the owner to, and my freind, your box looks pretty good, but put the owner with it, and its fugly dude. im done, im out of this convo, lata.
Old 04-17-2007, 01:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Well...in the first post you ask for feedback so Ill give it.
Your box is alright. I think the white decals clash way too much with the dark paint. If you like them I would suggest silver. Its a little darker and might blend better. Other than that its not bad.
Old 04-17-2007, 03:26 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

datoaster...

its weird, i try to be nice, pull your head out of your butt dude, seriously. I was simply pointing out that the fact people got ugly about his decals, when i have more than him. seriosly, dont get so aggrssive man, you may think my car is ugly, thats cool, but its not the car its self, its the owner to, and my freind, your box looks pretty good, but put the owner with it, and its fugly dude. im done, im out of this convo, lata.
but the thing is that i never put down a word NOT ONE about his decal and now i have you saying that since im talking about his decals im talk bad about ur car too cause you have more decals all i said that your buddies car looks like a stock xb w/ rims and that it did not have a 2.5 inch drop thats all.... he doesnt have to lie about what he has. hell i bought my car stock just like most ppl on this website did... but im not lying about any of my mods... so then he goes and says that i have an ebay bodykit (hahahaha) and i have 20inch rims and all this crap so i started to bash him back if he would have started the thread as "DON'T RATE MY CAR" i would have never looked... its that simple and if he really was your "friend" why are you defending him and hes not backing you up at all?

Quick Reply: rate my box please!