First Generation 2004-2006.5 [NCP31]

Secret Society of Scion (xB) Modders

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2006, 07:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Secret Society of Scion (xB) Modders

Hey guy this was brought up in one of the post, name was thought of by Lil_Deuce_tCoupe. I'm sure you've all done it, I'm sure you have your little secrets that your itchin to tell someone, but can't cause you MODDED your car, behind your parents, wife, hushands, fiancee's, ___/ straight partners back, here's your chance! Join the CLUB and tell us your "I secretly modded....behind my...backs" story!

Lil_Deuce_tCoupe wrote:
Perhaps we need to start the SSSM (Secret Society of Scion Modders), to help others in the same boat find believeable excuses and ways to mod without getting caught - I mean.... to stand up for ourselves as men and do whatever we want!
(as long as the wife or parents say it's ok!).

I've so far installed an INJEN SES exhaust, on my car while my parents were at work. The stock exhuast I can't leave anywhere soo I piled my dirty laundry on top of it. I don't think they have any idea....well at least I hope they're not...
Old 10-12-2006, 07:40 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Exclusive
SL Member

^why not just throw it away?

Since i paid for the car i do what i want to it. sorry i guess i dont get to joint he club. :^(
Old 10-12-2006, 07:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

ya well, it was like this on my old car, cause when i baught the car my parents signed with me and they told me not to mod it and i thought it came with everything i wanted and shortly after joining the msprotege.com forum i wanted to mod everything, so i started ordering parts and putting them on, finally i got caught and my dad decided to help me until... POW 4 motors 2 tranny's and 2 clutches later they were begging me to get rid of the cursed car ;) just be careful. hiding stuff isn't a good thing.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:25 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member

I can see myself becoming an SSSM member. When I bought my xB I got the more expensive one because it had all the things I wanted on it and I made the mistake of telling my wife that I wouldn't need to make changes. One problem, coming on here, I have found many more things I'd like to do!
Old 10-12-2006, 10:20 PM
5 Year Member

I feel like you guys read my mind. Like someone realy understand the pain and sufering of a _____i wife that thinks our boxes are ok the way they are that no mods are necesary and nothing is wrong with them. But i know there is so much potential in this car so much to do to it maybe they yust see a shiny new car but when i look at it i see a cambas a blank page to write someting special an ICON someting that is one of a kind and is sad not to be able to work whit it and make sonthing special about it.
Old 10-12-2006, 11:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

mise as well cut off your d.ick. Never will be a part of this club
Old 10-13-2006, 12:41 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Fail, INC
TOCC
SL Member

I had a "little" bass added to my sound system 6 months later my dad was riding with me and found out I had put in the 2 tens lol
Old 10-13-2006, 02:25 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by graffixtoker3899
mise as well cut off your d.ick. Never will be a part of this club
I should note, that "club" as in having the same interest or sharing the same idea, no intentions of make an "officially club" soorry this post offends you THAT much to use inappropriate language. This post is all humour, and enjoyment. So please be nice, if material offends you in anyway, don't post. Thank you.
Old 10-13-2006, 04:06 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

if the post is all humor wy are you getting butthurt about someone bleeping out a word interchangeably used in place of ***** ?
Old 10-13-2006, 07:00 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

The kids doing stuff behind their parents back, I can understand. I even admire it.

Married guys though? How you guys do it, I'll never understand. Every married guy I know complains about married life. Then when they go to use the bathroom or leave the room, their wives complain about married life. WTF?

Well... remember how you got married? By playing the game! Then what happened? You stopped playing the game! If you want to mod your Scion, you need a counter-nag. Do your homework. Women do little things that annoy us... and even if they don't annoy us, THEY don't know it doesn't annoy us. For instance, most women will always squeeze the toothpaste from the middle. That's just retarded. I'd save that one though, cause it works better if you can preface it with, "For _____ years I've kept quiet about this...". Another counter-nag is the small strips of toilet paper they throw away in the garbage can in the bathroom. Seriously, what's up with that? The toilet BOWL is like six inches away. The garbage can in the bathroom is for beer cans and Q-tips, not toilet paper. Another good counter-nag are those silly fluffy toilet seat covers, which when combined with the silly fluffy toilet lid cover, makes it impossible for the toilet seat to stay upright on it's own. No guy in his right mind ever walked past this combo in Walmart and thought to himself, "Hey... I need one of those."

Come on modders... that's just the bathroom. With a little extra awareness, you can dig up enough counter-nags to mod a xB into a Landcruiser. Use them wisely, though, because once played... it can never be used again... with that wife.

Then again, I'm single with a fridge full of beer and condiments, so what do I know?
Old 10-13-2006, 07:44 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

Originally Posted by 13edge
Well... remember how you got married? By playing the game! Then what happened? You stopped playing the game! If you want to mod your Scion, you need a counter-nag. Do your homework. Women do little things that annoy us... and even if they don't annoy us, THEY don't know it doesn't annoy us. For instance, most women will always squeeze the toothpaste from the middle. That's just retarded. I'd save that one though, cause it works better if you can preface it with, "For _____ years I've kept quiet about this...". Another counter-nag is the small strips of toilet paper they throw away in the garbage can in the bathroom. Seriously, what's up with that? The toilet BOWL is like six inches away. The garbage can in the bathroom is for beer cans and Q-tips, not toilet paper. Another good counter-nag are those silly fluffy toilet seat covers, which when combined with the silly fluffy toilet lid cover, makes it impossible for the toilet seat to stay upright on it's own. No guy in his right mind ever walked past this combo in Walmart and thought to himself, "Hey... I need one of those."

Then again, I'm single with a fridge full of beer and condiments, so what do I know?
Do straight women really like those stupid fuzzy toilet things that much? I had no clue, and I have no clue what those things are supposed to be for...in case you feel the need to vaccuum the toilet?

I don't get why married guys put up with so much either, I see it all the time at work since it's kinda like a men's toy store where I work. And I get some many guys who say "okay well I gotta bring the wife in and have her take a look at it" even if the wife is not going to have anything to do with what they purchase.

I do have an idea as to why married guys do some of the things they do for their wives, the same reason why I'd do some stuff for my (now ex) girlfriends, because if I don't do it, they don't do me. lol I mean to put it plain and simple, I'm sure plenty of married and some unmarried ones have been threatened with her holding back on getting some, so you have to make your little sacrifices for the greater good. lol But...when it came to MY stuff, and MY money, then I did whatever I wanted. I guess there's at least one good reason that gays aren't allowed to marry. She can't get half of my stuff! lol

Of course right now I'm in the same boat as 13edge, single and with a fridge full of condiments and soda, and stuff to make burritos, but I can totally survive on burritos because they rule! lol
Old 10-13-2006, 01:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Happybonbon
Originally Posted by 13edge

Do straight women really like those stupid fuzzy toilet things that much? I had no clue, and I have no clue what those things are supposed to be for...in case you feel the need to vaccuum the toilet?

I don't get why married guys put up with so much either, I see it all the time at work since it's kinda like a men's toy store where I work. And I get some many guys who say "okay well I gotta bring the wife in and have her take a look at it" even if the wife is not going to have anything to do with what they purchase.

I do have an idea as to why married guys do some of the things they do for their wives, the same reason why I'd do some stuff for my (now ex) girlfriends, because if I don't do it, they don't do me. lol I mean to put it plain and simple, I'm sure plenty of married and some unmarried ones have been threatened with her holding back on getting some, so you have to make your little sacrifices for the greater good. lol But...when it came to MY stuff, and MY money, then I did whatever I wanted. I guess there's at least one good reason that gays aren't allowed to marry. She can't get half of my stuff! lol

Of course right now I'm in the same boat as 13edge, single and with a fridge full of condiments and soda, and stuff to make burritos, but I can totally survive on burritos because they rule! lol
i'm not so sure thats the reason, men complain and women do just as much complaining. you got together and married because you love one another, you'd do anything for them because you love them, if you married her just because the sex was good it will never work out. Its about compromise. Guys are just more laid back than women are so naturally, we let them have more, let them get away with more than they do us, and naturally your not going to complain to ur wife about her because that does nothign but start arguements which is the last thing you want to do if you love someone is to hurt there feelings or chance losing them. so naturally the first time ur alone around a friend or someone you just meet.. u'll find its easier to talk to someone you don't know about your problems than it is to someone you do know.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:45 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Exclusive
SL Member

this thread deff has a Dr. Phil feeling going on.
Old 10-13-2006, 01:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by YourNameHere
this thread deff has a Dr. Phil feeling going on.
Old 10-13-2006, 02:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

My wife is freaking awesome, when I want to do a mod all she says is "if that's what you want to do".
Old 10-13-2006, 02:31 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by dugzillaxb
My wife is freaking awesome, when I want to do a mod all she says is "if that's what you want to do".
you think ur wife would want to try a paligamist relationship lol but instead of u having more wives she has more husbands LOL
Old 10-13-2006, 03:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Club One

SL Member

Even if she would I wouldn't!!LOL
Old 10-13-2006, 03:29 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by dugzillaxb
Even if she would I wouldn't!!LOL
lol it was worth a shot
Old 10-13-2006, 04:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I wont be in the club either...I paid for my car myself and my wife is buying me rims for my birthday so I don't have anything to worry about. I think that if your parents had to sign for you to get your car you should respect their wishes not to mod it since they will probably be the ones who end up paying for the damages you may cause with your mods...
Old 10-13-2006, 04:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I wont be in the club either...I paid for my car myself and my wife is buying me rims for my birthday so I don't have anything to worry about. I think that if your parents had to sign for you to get your car you should respect their wishes not to mod it since they will probably be the ones who end up paying for the damages you may cause with your mods...

Quick Reply: Secret Society of Scion (xB) Modders