First Generation 2004-2006.5 [NCP31]

on the way !!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2005, 04:54 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Default on the way !!!!

spoke to my dealer yesterday and my xa is now at the port. he says it should be at the dealer in about 10 days. finally !!!!!
Old 07-28-2005, 08:49 PM
5 Year Member

Congrats, but the last 10 days will be the longest 10 days of your life.

[speaking from experience]
Old 07-28-2005, 08:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by i think, therefore scion
Congrats, but the last 10 days will be the longest 10 days of your life.

[speaking from experience]
Couldn't agree more. Ordered mine (an xB not xA b4 someone tells me I'm posting in the wrong forum--I'm just here in support!) on the 16th, hit the dealer's lot the 26th, took a sneak peek today while it was getting 3M'd/Rockblocker'd. The last 24 hours I've barely been able to think about anything else!

Tomorrow morning I sign the papers and motor away into the morning sun about 10am!
Old 07-29-2005, 05:24 AM
5 Year Member

...took a sneak peek today while it was getting 3M'd/Rockblocker'd. The last 24 hours I've barely been able to think about anything else!
I have an '06 polar white xA on order, but haven't heard from my dealer yet. By "3M/Rockblocker'd" do you mean the standard dealer prep, or is this something that you ordered special for your car?
Old 07-29-2005, 06:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by stevejo1224
...took a sneak peek today while it was getting 3M'd/Rockblocker'd. The last 24 hours I've barely been able to think about anything else!
I have an '06 polar white xA on order, but haven't heard from my dealer yet. By "3M/Rockblocker'd" do you mean the standard dealer prep, or is this something that you ordered special for your car?
I got the 18" 3M clear bra that covers about 3/4 of the hood which is plenty. They also did the side mirrors. The Rockblocker I ordered from www.rockblocker.com website is the xB light kit: basically two pieces of pre-cut film. It's pretty thick and provides 100% coverage from corner to corner. Looks great xcept for a few opaque spots (just on one lens) which should evaporate out next couple days. If not, Dan from TrimLine will pull it and redo for free. He guarantees his work totally for the life of your car or something like that.

Then, he did 3M on about 75% of the bumper surfaces below the lights down to the bottom of the fender skirt. Didn't order fogs, so he covered those panels as well. Price was reasonable and should keep the front end looking SHOWROOM NEW for years! If you're in the Denver area, I can PM you his phone number.