Notices
Scion xB 2nd-Gen ICE & Interior In-car entertainment and electronics...

Bazooka OEM fit subwoofer?

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2009, 01:24 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Just ordered

Originally Posted by phamt2
Hey everyone,

I just ordered from shipsound.com because they had this unit listed at $249.99. I read the reviews and lots were good and some were bad. Hopefully everything works out and I will give you a heads up on how it all goes. Looking forward to getting some extra bass and that clean look. I was thinking of going custom but this plugs right into stock navi unit and I was looking for something more hassle free.

Happy hunting
I also ordered one from shipsound.com.I hope it works well!The price from that website is the best.
Old 04-02-2009, 11:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i'd love to see your guys' opinions on this piece once you have it installed. i'm thinking of buying one as well.

Mike
Old 04-05-2009, 10:51 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Re: Just ordered

Originally Posted by purrkee
Originally Posted by phamt2
Hey everyone,

I just ordered from shipsound.com because they had this unit listed at $249.99. I read the reviews and lots were good and some were bad. Hopefully everything works out and I will give you a heads up on how it all goes. Looking forward to getting some extra bass and that clean look. I was thinking of going custom but this plugs right into stock navi unit and I was looking for something more hassle free.

Happy hunting
I also ordered one from shipsound.com.I hope it works well!The price from that website is the best.
I have the bazooka installed in my xb for a few weeks now.The install took about 1 hour to complete.I rate this speaker as a B- for its clean install and space saving.It has very good low end sound for jazz,r&b and light rock.If your looking to bang out a little hip hop!Don,t do it......spend more money for a larger sub,because this won,t be for you.I really like this sub for my style of music.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:44 PM
5 Year Member

Default Update

Sorry it took so long to update. For what I paid and my expectations I am satisfied. The look is clean and it provides decent support from low to mids. I was looking for something hassle free and plug and play. It's not going to set off car alarms but does fill in some of the holes the stock system has.

If you are an audio enthusiast or like having the bass knock you back, your probably gonna want to go with something a little higher end or custom. If you just want a fuller sound and something clean and simple then this would work for you.