Notices
Scion xB 2nd-Gen Owners Lounge
Second Generation 2008-2015 [AZE151]

FANTASTIC Opportunity!! Come on in, check it out

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007, 09:09 PM

Default FANTASTIC Opportunity!! Come on in, check it out

Hey everyone!
So I have a good friend that works over at Extreme Dimensions. They are looking for a new 2008 Scion xB to prototype a new body kit on. This kit is going to be a 4-piece carbon fiber body kit in addition to an OE style carbon fiber hood, and hatch.

Sound good? It gets better!

Not only would you get the kit for free from them, you may even have the chance to tag along with them, or with another affiliated company to take your car to this years SEMA convention in Las Vegas.

Sound good? Yea, it gets even better!

Are you interested now, but dont know if your car has what it takes to be show worthy at SEMA? Extreme Dimensions will work with you to get you wheels, tires, and a bunch of other full sponsorships to make your car a show stopper!

Where do you sign up for this opportunity? Well slow down here for a second. Those are the fun facts, but now you need some of the other hard facts.

Extreme Dimensions highly recommend that you have a second car. This process takes a while to do (upwards of 3 months). Not only that, but if they decide to take your car to SEMA, you may be without your car until after the SEMA show (early November). After the show your car will 99% sure be in magazines, because of how close Primedia is with Extreme Dimensions. So you would need to allow Primedia to shoot your car for a day or so.

Now, if you are ok with those details, and you are SERIOUSLY interested, contact:
Geoffreyb@extremedimensions.com
He will be able to give you all of the minor, and major details (including some of those other companies that you will be sponsored by if you go to SEMA).

This is a HUGE opportunity to really modify your new xB. You will probably be among the first with a new xB in the magazines. Nothing is set in stone though with the magazines.

Please contact Geoff at the above e-mail, or just send me a PM for more details. You can go to ED's website and look at the awards that they have won for their previous SEMA cars. They are a very legit company that is going to do someone a HUGE favor in modding their car.

Moderators: PLEASE let me know if I have seriously over stepped my boundaries with this post. I in no way meant it to be an advertisement. All major details will not be discussed in this thread! I will be more than happy to modify this post to your liking so that no one gets in trouble. I simply wanted to extend this offer to the new xB family. I will change the wording if need be. Thanks!!
Old 07-17-2007, 09:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sounds like a good opportunity. How much involvement does the donor have in the choices made for mods? Geographical location preference?
Old 07-17-2007, 09:27 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

wow great opportunity, looking for a 1st gen xB?

Geographically, you can be in Tokyo...they just need your car asap in Fullerton California. So, it doesnt matter as long as you can get your car there.

Choices made for mods? Well, its somewhat limited to the companies that they are "buddy buddy" with. Not to worry, there are some very big name companies that they are affiliated with. In terms of the design of the kit, by all means, so pictures of what you would like to see on the car.

They would be able to get your car lowered, wheels, tires, kit, hood, hatch, seats, etc. for you. It will be "SEMA ready" by the time they are done with it.

Hit Geoff up, he can answer more stuff for you. And I dont want to push my limits of what I can say on this forum without sounding like an advertisement for other companies.
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC

SL Member

double post
Old 07-17-2007, 09:30 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Come pick mine up right now!
Old 07-17-2007, 09:33 PM

Dont get me confused with the guys over at ED. I am just a middle man. E-mail Geoff at the address in the origional posting. He will set things up.
Old 07-18-2007, 12:01 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'd love to but I need my car....... or do I.....
Old 07-18-2007, 04:07 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I have suggestions if you work with my suggestions I am willing to do it. I have some radical ideas.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:56 PM

Again, its not me that you would be dealing with. If you have ideas, send them to Geoff at ED. I am simply a middle man