10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i have one on the back window but cant put a pic up
Old 02-19-2008, 03:30 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Doesnt look bad at all. Rims looks really good with the BSP. From the 1st couple of posts, I was expecting Nascar. Grills looks good too. I would recommend tinting the front side windows to match but thats just me.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

HIDs and tinted tails would look good too
Old 02-19-2008, 03:56 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Scikotics
SL Member

Yeah it's not bad at all, certainly not like the first few posts made it seem. I Personally don't like lots of vinyl, be it logos or graphics, but I'm not gonna knock someone for having it. Unless it's like a bigass Type R or V-tec sticker.

Don't not post your ride anymore because of a few people. Oh and DAMN those wheels look huge.
Old 02-19-2008, 05:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

DAMN! i was hoping to see a crap load of stickers....thats nothing at all....theres other cars on this forum with 100x more...oh your garage looks nice!
Old 02-19-2008, 06:04 AM
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Yeah dude dont feel bad for what others think @ the end it is your car and you should put things that you like but be aware that everyone has different taste in mods and thay tend to comment bad or good sometimes..
Old 02-19-2008, 11:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

holy ____ thats awesome what rims???? and i like the stickers. drop a spoiler and see my thread for LED INT conversions! and ur set. i need to know the rims and where u got the stickers
Old 02-19-2008, 11:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

to some of the first post WTF were u thinking? why could he not have those sponsers. I have three differenent companies in my car already its just they don't have teh right stickers so i post em on my laptop. man that ride looks good and i gotta bsp too. and nvm about the spoiler u got one already u lucky cheesepuff
Old 02-19-2008, 12:54 PM
AAG
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
DeepSouth Scions
SL Member

Looks good, I personally would have put the stickers on the C-pillar. Someone at my job has a silver one and it looked good like that. Either way still a nice ride bro!
Old 02-19-2008, 02:32 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Like others have said, I was waiting to see something completely hidious. Although I wouldn't do it to my box, it doesn't look bad at all and it is what floats your boat. Don't worry about those first folks that responded.
Old 02-19-2008, 03:34 PM

Those stickers are quite tastefully applied. Personally, it's nice to not see them splattered all over the windows.

Hope to have my toaster pix up this weekend, with those wheels on Proxes 4's. Tires are here, wheels will be here tomorrow. All of the other goodies have already been installed! Woo Hoo!!!

Bashor - Thanks again for turning me onto those killer wheelz!!! You'll see 'em on silver soon..........
Old 02-19-2008, 10:27 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks all...I was just little grumpy lasy night. As far as the question on the wheels they came from www.tirerack.com they are msw modle 12 20x8 +45 offset. The decals come from eBay for 20.00...I never used decals on anything before and thought I would try something different. I don't know if they will stay or not....but that will be my decision...lol Thanks to most everyone and the emails I will stick around a while and see how it goes, didn't mean to start a ruckes...
Old 02-19-2008, 10:49 PM

it would be different if he had them posted every which way all over the place, with his intake sticking out of the hood of his car, and a thousand switches inside that did nothing, with an empty gauge pod...

THAT is rice...

His looks fine, people are just haters
Old 02-19-2008, 11:43 PM

That looks great! Clean, correct, well thought out!

Regardless what others think (including myself) your car is a statement of YOU, YOUrself, and knowbody else.

Cheers...
Old 02-20-2008, 12:30 AM

looks good to me. only thing i would say is if i, that is i, didn't have a companies parts on my car i would not put their sticker on it.
Old 02-20-2008, 01:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yes I agree the stickers are tastefully done! It looks good & it all flows with the black & silver going on.. Also like the others have said, I was prepared for the worst, when I read the first 3 replies to your pictureless post. But now that I've seen them, I think you got a good thing going! What else have you done & what are in your immediate plans?? Now you dont have to ask for our permission or acceptance, bashor.... we would like to help though if you need anything, just ask! Keep personalizing your ride & if you have the ka-hunz to post pics, then be prepared for the Cons as well as the Pro's.. I give ya thumbs up!! Your wagon looks good!!! jh
Old 02-20-2008, 02:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Thanks jimmbomb, Imy next step is to get my Navigatin hooked up with the nav fix and I already have the 17" flip down monitor. I quess it will play through the head unit and speakers and also have wireless headsets for rear dvd player if I want to listen to radio....I quess thats the easiest hook up. Of course windo tint later, I have to drive 1 hour to Mr. Tint one of the best in Ohio. I am not sure after that other than exhaust., tail lights, maybe one day a nice body or lip kit. How knows. Listen everyone I am sorry to pull pistures off, It did get me looking twice and its up in the air weather to leave them or not. I am not mad at anyone being honest just caught me on the wrong day I guess. Thats my bad!! I will post again soon. Thanks
Old 02-20-2008, 03:23 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

how did you get your garage done? im having a company put stainless steel cabinets and counters in my garage and i wanna do something with the floors
Old 02-20-2008, 11:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Search Garage tile on-line and that will keep you busy for a while. There are several brands just look around till you see what you like. I think racetrac is a good brand, they have alot of pictures...I believe they have the site you can put your size of garage and design your own, thats what I did.
Old 02-20-2008, 06:17 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

thanks!