Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion xB 2nd-Gen Owners Lounge (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-xb-2nd-gen-owners-lounge-1768/)
-   -   Is there an online website to buy real OEM parts? (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-xb-2nd-gen-owners-lounge-1768/there-online-website-buy-real-oem-parts-122293/)

D_Unit 12-11-2007 08:42 PM

Is there an online website to buy real OEM parts?

I'm not talking about OEM accessories, but real OEM parts like a radiator, clip, or a hose. For example, pelicanparts.com have everything for BMW and Porsche the dealer has. Is there a website equivalent for Scion?

HiphapaSole 12-12-2007 12:27 AM

www.newscionparts.com there ya go sir

2_much_tc 12-12-2007 12:29 AM

trdsparks.com

D_Unit 12-12-2007 02:34 AM

I am aware of those 2 sites, but they only sell accessories. I am looking for a website that sells dealer part numbers and maybe a parts diagrams that the dealer uses....

HiphapaSole 12-12-2007 03:58 AM

trdsparks does that... it gives you dealer part numbers and diagrams. isnt sparks a dealer anyways...

draxcaliber 12-12-2007 04:18 AM

yeah, on the home page for trdsparks, they have an OEM replacement parts link i the lower left hand side, where you can buy just about every OEM part your car was made with.

and yes, trdsparks is a toyota dealership in south carolina, they can get you just about anything you need.

D_Unit 12-12-2007 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by draxcaliber
yeah, on the home page for trdsparks, they have an OEM replacement parts link i the lower left hand side, where you can buy just about every OEM part your car was made with.

and yes, trdsparks is a toyota dealership in south carolina, they can get you just about anything you need.

Is it just me or what?! I can browse for parts for every other Toyota or Scion, but I can't see anything for an 08 xb?!

Carson_Scion_TRD_Parts 12-12-2007 03:41 PM

Originally Posted by D_Unit

Is it just me or what?! I can browse for parts for every other Toyota or Scion, but I can't see anything for an 08 xb?!

We have an OEM parts catalog on our site www.newscionparts.com for the clips,hoses, etc, up in the upper right hand side you will see a tab "OEM Parts", click on that and it will bring you to the model/year selection for Toyota,Scion or Lexus, will also show discounted prices and diagrams for most items.

D_Unit 12-12-2007 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Carson_Scion_TRD_Parts

We have an OEM parts catalog on our site www.newscionparts.com for the clips,hoses, etc, up in the upper right hand side you will see a tab "OEM Parts", click on that and it will bring you to the model/year selection for Toyota,Scion or Lexus, will also show discounted prices and diagrams for most items.

Thanks for trying to help me out. However, when I click on the "OEM Parts" tab, I cannot drill down to a 2008--> Scion --> XB. It only takes me to 2008 --> Toyota or Lexus --> etc.

Carson_Scion_TRD_Parts 12-12-2007 04:14 PM

Thanks for trying to help me out. However, when I click on the "OEM Parts" tab, I cannot drill down to a 2008--> Scion --> XB. It only takes me to 2008 --> Toyota or Lexus --> etc.

I understand, looks like they haven't updated this yet, sorry about that........you can always PM me what you need and I can get you pricing in the meantime.

D_Unit 12-12-2007 04:35 PM

I understand, looks like they haven't updated this yet, sorry about that........you can always PM me what you need and I can get you pricing in the meantime.

I sent you a PM. I just wanted a working parts diagram I could work with so I could visually see exactly which parts I needed... Thanks for being a great vendor. I already purchased my cargo net from you guys and shipping was super fast.

xbIT 12-12-2007 04:41 PM

I see no way to look at current 2008 Scion parts through this at all.

D_Unit 12-12-2007 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by xbIT

xbIT,

Too bad we don't live closer, or else I'd take you out to Starbucks with me. I think we both need a cup of coffee. The sponsor responded above that they haven't updated their system yet... You mustn't have seen his response. :P

xbIT 07-28-2008 04:54 PM

Why is it that i STILL can't find OEM replacement parts!?!?! AAAAAHHHGG!!

I still need the trim bezel for the shifter. I scratched the S#*& out of mine a while back and it has been driving me nuts ever since.

Where can I get one!?

Thanks!
xbIT

newscionparts_com 07-28-2008 05:14 PM

OE parts

Originally Posted by xbIT

xbIT,

Too bad we don't live closer, or else I'd take you out to Starbucks with me. I think we both need a cup of coffee. The sponsor responded above that they haven't updated their system yet... You mustn't have seen his response. :P

Tell you what I can do. Let me know what part you need. I'll look it up in my system and I'll send you the same picture I would be looking at. The pictures we use at the dealership include a 5 digit prefix which is usaully the first 5 #'s of the part number. You can PM me the prefix #'s you need and I'll get back with you with part #'s. You should then have no problem doing a part number search to obtain the online discounted pricing. Not to mention that we also have a discount code for SL members for this site. Just check out this post: https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...585&highlight=

buickid 07-28-2008 10:37 PM

Coupon is only good for two more days, so order quick! :)