Notices
Scion xB 2nd-Gen Owners Lounge
Second Generation 2008-2015 [AZE151]

Is there an online website to buy real OEM parts?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 08:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default Is there an online website to buy real OEM parts?

I'm not talking about OEM accessories, but real OEM parts like a radiator, clip, or a hose. For example, pelicanparts.com have everything for BMW and Porsche the dealer has. Is there a website equivalent for Scion?
Old 12-12-2007, 12:27 AM
SL Member

www.newscionparts.com there ya go sir
Old 12-12-2007, 12:29 AM
Banned
SL Member

trdsparks.com
Old 12-12-2007, 02:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I am aware of those 2 sites, but they only sell accessories. I am looking for a website that sells dealer part numbers and maybe a parts diagrams that the dealer uses....
Old 12-12-2007, 03:58 AM
SL Member

trdsparks does that... it gives you dealer part numbers and diagrams. isnt sparks a dealer anyways...
Old 12-12-2007, 04:18 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

yeah, on the home page for trdsparks, they have an OEM replacement parts link i the lower left hand side, where you can buy just about every OEM part your car was made with.

and yes, trdsparks is a toyota dealership in south carolina, they can get you just about anything you need.
Old 12-12-2007, 03:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by draxcaliber
yeah, on the home page for trdsparks, they have an OEM replacement parts link i the lower left hand side, where you can buy just about every OEM part your car was made with.

and yes, trdsparks is a toyota dealership in south carolina, they can get you just about anything you need.
Is it just me or what?! I can browse for parts for every other Toyota or Scion, but I can't see anything for an 08 xb?!
Old 12-12-2007, 03:41 PM
Banned
SL Member

Originally Posted by D_Unit

Is it just me or what?! I can browse for parts for every other Toyota or Scion, but I can't see anything for an 08 xb?!
We have an OEM parts catalog on our site www.newscionparts.com for the clips,hoses, etc, up in the upper right hand side you will see a tab "OEM Parts", click on that and it will bring you to the model/year selection for Toyota,Scion or Lexus, will also show discounted prices and diagrams for most items.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Carson_Scion_TRD_Parts

We have an OEM parts catalog on our site www.newscionparts.com for the clips,hoses, etc, up in the upper right hand side you will see a tab "OEM Parts", click on that and it will bring you to the model/year selection for Toyota,Scion or Lexus, will also show discounted prices and diagrams for most items.
Thanks for trying to help me out. However, when I click on the "OEM Parts" tab, I cannot drill down to a 2008--> Scion --> XB. It only takes me to 2008 --> Toyota or Lexus --> etc.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Banned
SL Member

Thanks for trying to help me out. However, when I click on the "OEM Parts" tab, I cannot drill down to a 2008--> Scion --> XB. It only takes me to 2008 --> Toyota or Lexus --> etc.
I understand, looks like they haven't updated this yet, sorry about that........you can always PM me what you need and I can get you pricing in the meantime.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:35 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I understand, looks like they haven't updated this yet, sorry about that........you can always PM me what you need and I can get you pricing in the meantime.
I sent you a PM. I just wanted a working parts diagram I could work with so I could visually see exactly which parts I needed... Thanks for being a great vendor. I already purchased my cargo net from you guys and shipping was super fast.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:41 PM

I see no way to look at current 2008 Scion parts through this at all.
Old 12-12-2007, 04:43 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by xbIT
xbIT,

Too bad we don't live closer, or else I'd take you out to Starbucks with me. I think we both need a cup of coffee. The sponsor responded above that they haven't updated their system yet... You mustn't have seen his response.
Old 07-28-2008, 04:54 PM

Why is it that i STILL can't find OEM replacement parts!?!?! AAAAAHHHGG!!

I still need the trim bezel for the shifter. I scratched the S#*& out of mine a while back and it has been driving me nuts ever since.

Where can I get one!?

Thanks!
xbIT
Old 07-28-2008, 05:14 PM
Former Sponsor
SL Member

Default OE parts

Originally Posted by xbIT
xbIT,

Too bad we don't live closer, or else I'd take you out to Starbucks with me. I think we both need a cup of coffee. The sponsor responded above that they haven't updated their system yet... You mustn't have seen his response.

Tell you what I can do. Let me know what part you need. I'll look it up in my system and I'll send you the same picture I would be looking at. The pictures we use at the dealership include a 5 digit prefix which is usaully the first 5 #'s of the part number. You can PM me the prefix #'s you need and I'll get back with you with part #'s. You should then have no problem doing a part number search to obtain the online discounted pricing. Not to mention that we also have a discount code for SL members for this site. Just check out this post: https://www.scionlife.com/forums/vie...585&highlight=
Old 07-28-2008, 10:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Coupon is only good for two more days, so order quick!