anything

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2006, 10:53 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Default anything

really, no one has anything for the 08 rumors? come on all these people around that claim to have connections have got to know something
Old 06-09-2006, 03:08 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

We are all too busy worrying about the next xB!
Old 06-09-2006, 04:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

well im not, and i dont know anyone wit any secret insight, so that makes me screwed i guess
Old 06-09-2006, 05:37 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Scion Evolution

Even the people that work for Toyota say the the next Scions are top secret............
Old 06-09-2006, 05:58 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

well that ____es me off.... owell mabey the new tC will be kick ___ kuz i really love my xA but im still on the market next year for a performance weekend car and a SC tC is on my list now due to my xA lol
Old 06-10-2006, 01:38 AM
jct
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

also too worried about the next tC also

we need a spy in the corp toyota headquarters to help us with this next xA model!!!
Old 06-11-2006, 06:34 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

SL Member
Team N.V.S.

eww tc's . xa is a billion times better than a tc
Old 06-12-2006, 05:14 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

i've heard from several people here that the new models will be released early 2007. who knows if that's true, they say they got the info from reliable sources. i hope it's true cause i can't wait to buy a new car and i'm just holding out for these new scion models.
Old 06-12-2006, 12:49 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

i need a 4 door coupe, so i think im gonna buy the yaris, actually im pretty sure i will, but depending on if the new xA looks any good i might pick that up too (if the wife lets me)

i would be much happier if they put a bigger engine in it, not huge, just bigger, but i guess all i can do is wait
Old 06-13-2006, 01:07 AM
5 Year Member

Originally Posted by lonestar
i've heard from several people here that the new models will be released early 2007.
I heard from a fairly important Scion guy (over a month ago) that the new models for xA/xB should be hitting dealers sometime near January. He also told us that the new xB design will use the Camry's 4 cylinder engine (2.4 litre, 158 horse.)

The guy also told me that the tC would be getting a minor "facelift" related change, and then the new tuner version was confirmed shortly afterwards. I'd say this info could therefore be considered pretty reliable. Obviously, release dates are subject to slippage, but I'd be surprised if this info doesn't pan out.
Old 06-13-2006, 04:28 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Unique Scionikz
SL Member

Originally Posted by latinotke639
i need a 4 door coupe, so i think im gonna buy the yaris, actually im pretty sure i will, but depending on if the new xA looks any good i might pick that up too (if the wife lets me)

i would be much happier if they put a bigger engine in it, not huge, just bigger, but i guess all i can do is wait
I don't see why you would take a Yaris, with the required options to make the Yaris even comparable to the xA, it costs near the same. However, the Yaris' upgraded sound system is crap. Btw, there is no 4 dr coupe, only 2 dr coupe, or 4 dr sedan.
Old 06-13-2006, 06:15 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Arakel
Originally Posted by lonestar
i've heard from several people here that the new models will be released early 2007.
I heard from a fairly important Scion guy (over a month ago) that the new models for xA/xB should be hitting dealers sometime near January. He also told us that the new xB design will use the Camry's 4 cylinder engine (2.4 litre, 158 horse.)

The guy also told me that the tC would be getting a minor "facelift" related change, and then the new tuner version was confirmed shortly afterwards. I'd say this info could therefore be considered pretty reliable. Obviously, release dates are subject to slippage, but I'd be surprised if this info doesn't pan out.
This is pretty much what I've heard except i heard 160 hp(but who really cares) What I haven't heard is that it will they will be out as early as January. The use of the 2.4 litre camry engine is what I have heard is what will be under the hood. Also, I've heard that the new models will use the corolla chassis. This only goes further to confirm everything I've already read. Sounds promising.
Old 06-14-2006, 05:47 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Team ScionEyed
SL Member

Originally Posted by DiStUrBeD_AzN
Originally Posted by latinotke639

I don't see why you would take a Yaris, with the required options to make the Yaris even comparable to the xA, it costs near the same. However, the Yaris' upgraded sound system is crap. Btw, there is no 4 dr coupe, only 2 dr coupe, or 4 dr sedan.
sorry brain fart, 4dr sedan is wat i want, i like the way the yaris looks and ill just end up getting the s, i think i saw a manual one. i like the way it looks and the lip kits looks good too, as long as its manual, but its just gonna be my daily driver, so all i would do is drop it, nice 16in lightweight rims, tint, and i could give a crap about the stereo cuse ill put one in myself
Old 06-14-2006, 05:54 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by hotbox05
x2
Old 06-17-2006, 06:43 PM
Former Sponsor
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member
Scion Evolution

im sure you guys will love it
Old 06-17-2006, 07:46 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

don't do that Verone!! you gotta give us something! maybe a lil hint to the rs3.0 release month?
Old 06-20-2006, 03:20 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member

Scikotics
SL Member

I just got back from doing a Car focus group survey in Atlanta. I did not know that the survey was for until I got to the confrence room. The survey was paying 150 dollars so I figured I go when they called me. When I got to the confrence room in atlanta there were about twenty people. They seperated us into two groups one group of ten was of xa owners and the other group of ten of xb owners. We did not know that we were all scion owners until we started getting interviewed. Surprise Surprise! Come to find out it was a survey to see how people reacted to the new scion xb and scion xa models!! At first I was a little disapointed in the new xa. I t kind of looks like the tc in the front except stretched lower to the ground, and the taillights look like chevy aveo hatchback taillights. To everybodies dissapointment the cluster in the xa is no longer in the center of the car but in the typical spot between the steering wheel.The new xb looks menacing ,but bulkier and at the same time a little more rounder around the edges. The new xb looks a little bigger than the last one. But its still very noticable an xb while on the other hand the xa has none of its older model characteristics in the front or rear. After looking at the new xa for awhile it started to grow on me and I started to like the diffrences Kind off like how a song you barly likes grows on you and before you know it you singing along to it. The power train on the xa and xa are also updated. The new xa is going from 110 horsepower to 130 while increasing miles per gallon from 35 average to 37 average!!! The xb on the other hand is sacrificing miles per gallon for horspower which for some is a good thing but for most it was a thumbs down. The xb is packing a 2.4 litre putting out 160 horsepower while miles per gallon goes all the way down to 25. Over all its seems they are trying to atrract mre males with the more aggressive looking xa and are trying to broaden ther horizons wih the more spacy, speedier xb. Concluding the new model scion xa will be 500 dollars more than the current xa and the xb 1500 dollars more. The were also talking about four wheel drive for both vehicles. Thats right FOR BOTH XA AND XB. I cannot wait for the arrivals of these two new models and the mixed reactions from everybody whether its the new bulkier more rounded off xb to the more agressive xa, its still gonna be like the scions of now. You either hate em or love em.

The two are sceduled to release early 2007.
Old 06-20-2006, 04:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

awesome, but didn't you sign some confidentiality report to not say this stuff? Thanks for the info anyhow ;)
Old 06-20-2006, 07:32 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I'm reposting this info on another thread. Giving you credit for it, of course. hope you don't mind and thanks for the info.
Old 06-21-2006, 06:29 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by hotbox05
no just a billion times slower