Scionlife.com

Scionlife.com (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/)
-   Scion xD Owner's Lounge (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-xd-owners-lounge-1769/)
-   -   My post deleted? (https://www.scionlife.com/forums/scion-xd-owners-lounge-1769/my-post-deleted-204933/)

mcbrew 07-03-2011 04:39 AM

My post deleted?

Did a moderator delete my post for some reason? The one with pics of smoke after using Sea Foam?

Kanchi 07-03-2011 05:22 AM

Yeah, it was moved by out of view. We don't need the drama, we have enough people poking one another with sticks...

mcbrew 07-03-2011 01:07 PM

I apologize if I broke the forum rules in any way. I think someone must have taken tithe wrong way. I can't even see how it would be taken as "drama". I used a cleaning product on my car, and it made the car smoke. I thought everyone would get a kick out of the pics.

Jon 07-03-2011 04:35 PM

You should have just stated that from the start instead of getting people to try an diagnose a problem that doesn't even exist.

ThisorThatxD 07-03-2011 05:12 PM

more drama in this thread then there was in the previous "smoke" one >_>

mcbrew 07-03-2011 06:56 PM

Originally Posted by ThisorThatxD (Post 3869535)
more drama in this thread then there was in the previous "smoke" one >_>

Seriously. Somehow, someone's feelings got hurt. I don't get it. I think I'll just back off on this forum and quit posting for a while. Don't want to upset anyone else.

Jon 07-03-2011 07:13 PM

It's not that serious. But when the first 10 posts are about a totally different topic, the thread is derailed. If you want to make another one about Sea Foam, then go ahead. I'm indifferent either way, just thought I'd point out a possible reason why it was deleted.

hobojon 07-03-2011 08:08 PM

Troll posts aren't allowed. Read the forum rules. Or better yet, follow up on this:
I think I'll just back off on this forum and quit posting for a while.

libima 07-04-2011 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by hobojon (Post 3869585)
Troll posts aren't allowed. Read the forum rules. Or better yet, follow up on this:
I think I'll just back off on this forum and quit posting for a while.

Maybe it's just me, but I fail to see how an attempt at humor is a "Troll Post".
Most of Mcbrew's posts appear to me as trying to be helpful, which is more than I could say for a lot of others around here.
If an textual attempt at humor or a post with "drama" is a troll post, then I guess the fine mods better get off their collective a$$es and get to work because they've got a lot of posts to delete and move.

This place has become less than helpful recently, and it's really not even very entertaining any more.

hobojon 07-04-2011 11:15 PM

Originally Posted by libima (Post 3869834)
Maybe it's just me, but I fail to see how an attempt at humor is a "Troll Post".
Most of Mcbrew's posts appear to me as trying to be helpful, which is more than I could say for a lot of others around here.
If an textual attempt at humor or a post with "drama" is a troll post, then I guess the fine mods better get off their collective a$$es and get to work because they've got a lot of posts to delete and move.

This place has become less than helpful recently, and it's really not even very entertaining any more.

Maybe you weren't here when the entire forum community was trolled by somebody posting that their tranny blew up because he was towing with it. As funny as it was seeing all the hypocritic posters belittling the dude because he towed, and even funnier when the dude said he made it all up, it was wasted energy and created drama.
That dude only did that because mcbrew keeps posting about towing with his XD. Every one of his idiotic towing posts is a troll.

Nateson 07-05-2011 12:52 AM

Originally Posted by hobojon (Post 3869967)
Maybe you weren't here when the entire forum community was trolled by somebody posting that their tranny blew up because he was towing with it. As funny as it was seeing all the hypocritic posters belittling the dude because he towed, and even funnier when the dude said he made it all up, it was wasted energy and created drama.
That dude only did that because mcbrew keeps posting about towing with his XD. Every one of his idiotic towing posts is a troll.

Here you go Hobojon