2008-2010 [ZSP110]

My post deleted?

Search this Thread

Old 07-03-2011, 04:39 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Default My post deleted?

Did a moderator delete my post for some reason? The one with pics of smoke after using Sea Foam?
Old 07-03-2011, 05:22 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member

SL Member

Yeah, it was moved by out of view. We don't need the drama, we have enough people poking one another with sticks...
Old 07-03-2011, 01:07 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

I apologize if I broke the forum rules in any way. I think someone must have taken tithe wrong way. I can't even see how it would be taken as "drama". I used a cleaning product on my car, and it made the car smoke. I thought everyone would get a kick out of the pics.
Old 07-03-2011, 04:35 PM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

You should have just stated that from the start instead of getting people to try an diagnose a problem that doesn't even exist.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:12 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

more drama in this thread then there was in the previous "smoke" one >_>
Old 07-03-2011, 06:56 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by ThisorThatxD
more drama in this thread then there was in the previous "smoke" one >_>
Seriously. Somehow, someone's feelings got hurt. I don't get it. I think I'll just back off on this forum and quit posting for a while. Don't want to upset anyone else.
Old 07-03-2011, 07:13 PM
Jon
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

It's not that serious. But when the first 10 posts are about a totally different topic, the thread is derailed. If you want to make another one about Sea Foam, then go ahead. I'm indifferent either way, just thought I'd point out a possible reason why it was deleted.
Old 07-03-2011, 08:08 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Troll posts aren't allowed. Read the forum rules. Or better yet, follow up on this:
I think I'll just back off on this forum and quit posting for a while.
Old 07-04-2011, 02:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by hobojon
Troll posts aren't allowed. Read the forum rules. Or better yet, follow up on this:
I think I'll just back off on this forum and quit posting for a while.
Maybe it's just me, but I fail to see how an attempt at humor is a "Troll Post".
Most of Mcbrew's posts appear to me as trying to be helpful, which is more than I could say for a lot of others around here.
If an textual attempt at humor or a post with "drama" is a troll post, then I guess the fine mods better get off their collective a$$es and get to work because they've got a lot of posts to delete and move.

This place has become less than helpful recently, and it's really not even very entertaining any more.
Old 07-04-2011, 11:15 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by libima
Maybe it's just me, but I fail to see how an attempt at humor is a "Troll Post".
Most of Mcbrew's posts appear to me as trying to be helpful, which is more than I could say for a lot of others around here.
If an textual attempt at humor or a post with "drama" is a troll post, then I guess the fine mods better get off their collective a$$es and get to work because they've got a lot of posts to delete and move.

This place has become less than helpful recently, and it's really not even very entertaining any more.
Maybe you weren't here when the entire forum community was trolled by somebody posting that their tranny blew up because he was towing with it. As funny as it was seeing all the hypocritic posters belittling the dude because he towed, and even funnier when the dude said he made it all up, it was wasted energy and created drama.
That dude only did that because mcbrew keeps posting about towing with his XD. Every one of his idiotic towing posts is a troll.
Old 07-05-2011, 12:52 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by hobojon
Maybe you weren't here when the entire forum community was trolled by somebody posting that their tranny blew up because he was towing with it. As funny as it was seeing all the hypocritic posters belittling the dude because he towed, and even funnier when the dude said he made it all up, it was wasted energy and created drama.
That dude only did that because mcbrew keeps posting about towing with his XD. Every one of his idiotic towing posts is a troll.
Here you go Hobojon