Notices
Website Discussion Problem? Let us know about it here...

want to add a vehicle

Search this Thread

Old 09-15-2011, 07:20 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

Default want to add a vehicle

Now this prolly sounds stupid but under my name <<< it says current rides and it shows 2006 tC in a white box.. Well I just bought an 07 tacoma in feb and I want to have the truck show up like the tC does and not just plain text.. any idea how to do this? ? I searched all through the USER CP stuff and found nothing
Old 09-16-2011, 08:27 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Sorry!

That is an image file (a picture), and we simply don't have pictures to identify anything other than Scion models - and some of them we haven't done so well on.

I'm going to be going through some of our current models and re-doing some of the avatars and such, but I don't plan on getting into anything other than Scions.
Old 09-16-2011, 01:21 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

But I have seen it before in other members profiles.. Im not saying the image of the car im saying a box with words in it yours says (SCION xB) with a white background and you have a past rides one that says (SCION xA) with a red background. Im talking about the make, model, and color not the small image of a vehicle
Old 10-16-2011, 10:11 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Sgtfluffy16
But I have seen it before in other members profiles.. Im not saying the image of the car im saying a box with words in it yours says (SCION xB) with a white background and you have a past rides one that says (SCION xA) with a red background. Im talking about the make, model, and color not the small image of a vehicle
Hoping you get an answer. I have several in mine but it's been so long since I put them in I can't figure out how to edit them. I need to edit my past rides info. I can't get into it, search as I may.
Old 10-17-2011, 12:32 AM
Admin Emeritus

10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

As to how to edit/add them, click the small screen name under your avatar and that takes you to the old ScionLife.com profile where that stuff resides.

No matter how hard we try we can't get the software folks to build it into the current software, so we are simply stuck with trying to keep that litle piece of the old software running - and it's getting harder and harder to do

Sorry!
Old 10-17-2011, 01:02 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Team ScioNRG

^^ thats what I was looking for!.. thanks!!
Old 10-17-2011, 11:17 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Tomas
As to how to edit/add them, click the small screen name under your avatar and that takes you to the old ScionLife.com profile where that stuff resides.

No matter how hard we try we can't get the software folks to build it into the current software, so we are simply stuck with trying to keep that litle piece of the old software running - and it's getting harder and harder to do

Sorry!
Thank you. I had tried that several times over the last few days but each time I clicked on it, it logged me out. Today it worked.
Thanks.