Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

1st Experience with Vivid Racing...Excellent

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 04:15 PM
5 Year Member
SL Member

they owe me like 60 for shipping because i had to go and pick the part up.. they actually had baught the part from a shop near where i live and had them send it..
Old 08-28-2006, 06:31 AM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

fortunantly I got my refund it posted and I changed my account number and closed the old account thats the feeling I was left wit from them it's really sad. my first order they were great agency power pulley for 95 dollars shipped with a free t shirt heck I couldn't turn it down but after that the communication was terrible and I honestly think thats their problem. I think they have gotten to big for what they can handle. I think thye willl learn over time. wther I get anotehr sponsor at this point is kinda a mute point the only parts I need are stuff for looks one of my sponsors is doing a supercharger in october for me the best advice I can give you is go through the better buisness buruea they seem to have a 50/50 suces rate with them. I kept all my stuff in writing they tried to screw meout of five percent of my money and I said heck no because if they hadn't lied to me then I wouldn't have had to ask for a refund. I'll be the first to admit that I made a big mistake I take people on their word and thankfully I got my money back in full but I dropped them as a sponsor and won't shop there again. I wish I could find a good seller even if they weren't a sponsor some company who is on top of their game and ships stuff the same day and gives me tracking numbers. is JSC speed good I have heard they are. Any recomendations