Notices
Buyer / Seller Experiences rant or rave about an exchange...

Another Person Scammed by TurboToyotas

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2008, 08:19 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
Trader
SL Member

Java saw your TT thread, im placing it in my Sig just for $#its and giggles LOL, even though im not boosted, i wanna play the big baby game too!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2008, 08:24 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

you mean my how amazing and excellent TT's is thread? if so throw it in your sig!
Old 12-17-2008, 08:42 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

^^nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 12-17-2008, 08:57 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by TLS317
I'm a bit confused to what point you're proving. As far as I can see you're proving CC companies can charge merchants for processing. My point is it is illegal for the stores to pass those fees onto the customer. If I'm misunderstanding than I'm sorry.
that's like saying it's illegal for stores to raise the prices on cigarettes when they raise cigarette tax...if it costs a company money, they will pass it on to the customer.

I have gone to NUMEROUSE places from gas stations to McDonalds that have charged extra fees for using a credit card. You get the same by using different ATM machines.

But yes, when I bought my kit from Todd, I asked if I could pay with a credit car and he told me it would cost an extra transaction fee...$150 or something like that, and I paid it.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:10 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by THansenite
Originally Posted by boostHerWay
Originally Posted by nytro
todd i have a question for you and sinse you dont dance arond the issue then answer these

1. why did you never give a written document explaining the fees that were charged like he asked for over and over again?
2.if you where so concern with fixing your business like you say then why wouldnt you take the hit and make ends meet with tony? that would prove your doing what it takes to improve.
if he didnt do anything to affect you personally than step away and let the big boys handle it. Its none of you're concern to act all hard like youre trying to prove a point and BTW buddy, the period and comma are you're friends (KEVIN_ LMAO)
With all due respect Crystal, he could say the same thing about you. This doesn't affect you personally so maybe you should step away as well.
oh really?? actually me and Clay BOTH went round and round with Todd just for you're FYI but it got all squared away and do you see us being babies about it? didnt think so. Again Kids need to grow up, how do you expect to make it in life if all you do it B*TCH! We acted like adults and put it behind us and Todd has my up most respect right now by trying to make his company come back up. You want to grip about god damn fees when Clay just got his motor back from Todd he sent a YEAR AGO and thats $2500 sweetheart but again we know when its time to grow up.

So with all due respect Tony, you should know what you're talking about before running you're mouth, same goes with Nytro and his Clay ZPI comments. I'm not going anywhere Nytro wants to defend you so i will defend Todd
Old 12-17-2008, 09:14 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by chicotunner07
Java saw your TT thread, im placing it in my Sig just for $#its and giggles LOL, even though im not boosted, i wanna play the big baby game too!!!!!!!!!!!
hey ill do the same since hes provided me and the hubby with some sexy manis
Old 12-17-2008, 09:28 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member

Originally Posted by Mr_Meaty
Originally Posted by TLS317
I'm a bit confused to what point you're proving. As far as I can see you're proving CC companies can charge merchants for processing. My point is it is illegal for the stores to pass those fees onto the customer. If I'm misunderstanding than I'm sorry.
that's like saying it's illegal for stores to raise the prices on cigarettes when they raise cigarette tax...if it costs a company money, they will pass it on to the customer.

I have gone to NUMEROUSE places from gas stations to McDonalds that have charged extra fees for using a credit card. You get the same by using different ATM machines.

But yes, when I bought my kit from Todd, I asked if I could pay with a credit car and he told me it would cost an extra transaction fee...$150 or something like that, and I paid it.
It's apparent you didn't bother to read my post where I quoted directly from Visa and Mastercard's merchant rule book stating explicitly that is in fact against their rules to impose a surcharge for the usage of their credit cards.

Your example doesn't make sense because you're talking about a product like cigarettes or anything like milk or gas or turbo or whatever. It is up to the merchant to decide what their profit margin will be for a product. Using a credit card is not a product. It is a means of paying for the product. If the merchant does not want to have a dip in their profit margin due to fees related to accepting credit cards they can either choose not to accept credit cards at all or they can have a cash discount on their merchandise.

A service or transaction fee may be applied under certain circumstances. For example if you have a cable bill and the cable company has a brick and mortar store to pay the bill. But they also have an online bill pay for your convenience they are allowed to (but not required) to charge you a convenience fee.

Convenience fees may not be applied to face to face transactions.

So basically if somebody's been charging you surcharges on credit card transactions with Visa, Mastercard, or Amex on face to face transactions, you've been screwed.

ATM's probably follow different rules, but I'd guess that the charge they're giving you is a convenience fee as well.

http://usa.visa.com/download/merchan..._merchants.pdf
http://www.mastercard.com/us/merchan...Rules_5_08.pdf

Control+F Surcharge

You'll find the relevant text.
Old 12-17-2008, 09:37 PM
10 Year Member
5 Year Member
SL Member
Premium Member

^another one!

and boostherway... you could boost my way anyday mami!!!! ;p
Old 12-17-2008, 10:29 PM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
SL Member

like i said befor its all about little boy all ____ed off......boo freakin hoo....get over it

yeah java i think ill put it in my sig
Old 12-18-2008, 08:19 AM
10 Year Member

5 Year Member
Fail, INC
Club One

SL Member

this thread has run its course......
what we know:
Tony is ____ed
Tony hates Todd
Tony thinks Todd owes him money